Seriously though, why are his eyes like that?

Seriously though, why are his eyes like that?

Your soul can only be crushed so many times before it leaves a mark user.

JUST

Decades of getting stoned and drawing all night

If you mean the dark rings, probably stress brought on from anxiety issus. Atleast thats my case.

>married into MLP money

I think he's fine

those are the eyes of a man who stays up every night working his fucking ass off over a monitor, I have seen it before

>Married with miss giant red-head mc boobies
>They had fuck every night to work with the improbability of they having a child
>They managed to do it

He just needs to sleep more, unless Faust wants another one

Does Lauren really get that much royalties from mlp?

I don't think so, she didn't created the brand and most of the characters are just reboots with the same names names

He might have a disease, there are a number of conditions that cause dark circles under the eyes

As long as her name's still in the credits, she's getting royalties. It just depends on what she got in the contract when she signed on. If it's a percentage cut, she's likely raking it in now.

It's also he hereditary, IIRC.

Is this from the live action attack on titan movie?

Isn't she also a part of the new movie this summer? I genuinely liked the first two seasons of the show before she left and it turned to fan pandering garbage.

He made a bad deal with an old god.

she is not part of the franchise at all anymore.

her byline in the show is "developed for television by Lauren Faust" its in to op credit song.

>bad deal
>implying fake tits attention whore is better.
lauren is cuter. I've never like taras bimbo look.

Russians are a pretty shit genetic stock, so he's lucky to have gotten away with just those dark circles.

I never noticed it but Lauren seems like she has some decent sized tits. For some reason I was thinking they were smaller.

Some people are born with it. McCracken is probably half Italian or something. Jews, Arabs, Indians, and other south-Asians and Middle-Easterns and Mediterraneans have them.

Genndy seems alright compares to Craig

It's because she's so damn tall.

>McCracken
>Russian

One word.

Weed.

I'd probably look like that too if literally every guy in my field of work was in love with my girlfriend

This is the look of a man being savaged nightly by two insatiable sex goddesses. He's exhausted, but it's a good exhausted. He doesn't need your pity.