Who wins?

who wins?

The audience

the one on the left actually looks like the guy they picked and the one on the right looks like the guy they SHOULD HAVE picked to play young han... it's pretty funny.

han soyo

>The Virgin HAH SOOZ
>The Chad NAN OJLO

Kylos real father on the right

Hah Sooz has 2 guns, that's too easy.

HaH SooS is a skinnyfat soyboy, but he has two guns.
nan ollo is a big guy with a huge knobbly penis, which gives him a good chance in melee.

It's L.A.M.A.J vs. ERIOIOIRE all over again

Hah Sooz is clearly high IQ and has two guns.

Nan Ollo for sure, just look at the girth

DAHNALD

Nan Ollo got a big dick though

why did they pick a guy who looks nothing like him... literally

OLLO has that Kylo Ren physique but that won't help much against SOOS' two guns.

Hah "No ketchup, Just" Sooz would rip Nan Ollo apart with his mind after shooting first.

hah sooz has guns.

nan ollo wins at fistfight

Movie adaptation when?

Name an actor that looks like a young Harrison Ford. He must also be able to act.

I have two personalities ...

They had to hire an acting coach for him, this guy is neither of those.

who doesnt need a coach nowadays

can't believe someone made this

Nan Ojlo

Cast them. My choice is Shia and Ted Cruz.

>REN REICH

Ansel Elgort

Nan ollo is a big guy

ERIOIOIRE looking for them delegates.

B R O S 2 0 1 8

LAMAJ is a skinny pussy that can't fight for shit so he relies on those pistols.

>star rats
Jews confirmed

>the virgin detective vs the chad investigator

There is only one true Han Solo...

R A T Z

Nepotism

nobody asked for this movie I am still so confused

NAN OJLO looks like Channing Tatum.

Nan Ojlo has a very long dick, tho

At least he's white.

If only Star Ratz had Nan Ollo instead of Hah Sooz...

2Raw Wars is a better franchise anyway

We wuz ratz

2RAW WARS > kerTTrek

>when memes go too far

user...

Why does Nan Ollo have a stick up his ass?

>Where do you work out?
>At the library

>2 guns versus no guns

This got me curious so I looked up the lucky young fellow who somehow landed this most desirable of roles. From Wikipedia:
>Ehrenreich was discovered at a friend's Bat Mitzvah reception by Steven Spielberg,[9] when Spielberg watched a comedy video created by Ehrenreich and a friend, "which began in the present and eventually cut to 20 or 30 years later, with Mr. Ehrenreich, in a kimono, screaming to stop a wedding." Ehrenreich has described the comedic performance he gave in the movie as, "I ran around as a skinny little punk, trying on girls' clothes and eating dirt." He was then contacted by DreamWorks, a studio which Spielberg helped found, and met with its casting director.[10] Steven Spielberg said: "He (Alden Ehrenreich) was in a bat mitzvah video that my daughter acted with him in for their best friend. They showed me the video and I loved it and I got him an agent. That's sort of how it all began."[11] The meeting with Spielberg led to acting roles on television shows such as Supernatural and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.[12][13]
That's right, the only reason this young member of the tribe that required an acting coach got the role of Han Solo is because Spielberg thought he made a funny video for a fucking bat mitzvah
lmao jews, never change.

Would love to see a Sam and Max style series with these two.

Now that could be kino.

Anthony Ingruber