Post uncomfortably OOC moments in cartoons

Post uncomfortably OOC moments in cartoons

And yes, this was out of character despite the fact she had no character. She was always chill and collected, why'd they decide to make her a goofball here?

>the fucking pudding layer is on top of the hand layer and doesn't even look like it's sticking to the palm of her hand, but rather to the side because you see a bit of the bottom through the animation

fuckng trash

>Her plain personality.
>That streak in her hair to appear interesting.
>Adopts a fake goofy personality (probably to be more like Star, as Marco is best friends with her.)
>She probably skateboards because she thinks its cool but rationalizes it as a fun way to exercise.

Seems pretty in character to me, she's a seen kid.

I like her more as a goofball desu.

That's Canadian animation studios for ya.

>jack kissing ashi.bmp

Because she probably is a goofball. She looks calm and collected because we only ever see her when Marco and Star are interacting with her and Marco usually spergs out before we get to hear her talk about anything for an extended time. So in reality, none of us know anything about her and the calm and cool demeanor is just us projecting that idea on someone we know next to nothing about.

There are characters more deserving of being trashed on than Jackie...

What episode is this?

Wasn't it implying her hand was sinking through it a bit? Though it may have been animated in a shitty way because

this was animated in the Philippines

I hate how it seems like she's going to be a more prolific character in Season 3.

But who's in the intro instead of Jackie?
Check mate.

Starcrushed

No there aren't, Kelly is at least from another dimension and can sword fight

Well too bad we'll continue to know nothing once she's dropped in favor of Kelly

Because she was trying to make Marco feel better, and she doesn't need to be borderline autistically hyperactive all the time to be able of being silly.
It's not that hard.

Still found it weird

You mean the intro that's unfinished?

Uhh source on that?
Looked like there wouldn't be a lot of room to stick Jackie in.

I don't know, I think there's nothing weird about trying to cheer up your partner by doing silly stuff.
Then, there's probably this factor We still don't know Jackie that well, and if you have such a small number of actual interactions it's understandably difficult to notice nuances in a character that is able to act like a normal person most of the time.
By the way, it's not exactly the same thing, but she was very enthusiastic after fighting a bunch of giant rats at night in a graveyard (even Marco points that out), and she did make a joke in pic related.
Of course this seems all very normal in comparison to Star, but I think it's not in "absolute" terms.

Doesn't the group shot at the end look a little barren compared to the last two seasons?

Yeah but i thought that was intentional, it's focusing on a smaller cast of characters, almost none of the earth cast is there save Marco and Janna. Why is Jackie alone getting so much attention?

I really hope you retards don't turn Jackie-posting into a local, more cancerous form of Starlight posting.
Even SJ threads give me enough of that.

Hey, we're just acknowledging how shit of a character she is, Starco or no Starco

It's already too late for that when Sky posting exists.

Because she's Marco's girlfriend, and the fact that he's going in adventures with his bestie (who also has a crush on him) without her is making somebody fear that they're going to make them break up soon, thus abruptly removing a character that's actually been quite important for the plot until now.
Instead, characters like Janna and Kelly, that had little to no relevance yet, are suddenly going to do more stuff now since they're in the group shot.

Kelly pisses me off in that regard more than Janna. But star is still the main character here. Not Marco. Janna and Kelly are good friends of stars. Jackie sorta is but not really.

Because she's bound to receive more development this season now that we're past the point of tapdancing around Star's secret feelings towards Marco and Jackie tagging along in Marco's search for Star

And that's why she isn't in the intro

We had this thread last night, and it's always the same arguments.
Can't you see how is it cancerous for the board?

Not related.

Group shot in previous seasons has always been padded.

Season 1 mostly with background characters (in the long run most of the singular members of Ludo's army weren't important, the school characters even less so), Season 2 was more accurate in that it focused on characters that actually did notable stuff that season but many were one-timers (the lack of the Magic High Commission is kind of conspicuous considering they're not even really spoilers).

This time it seems to mainly show the characters who will show up more than once/actually impact the plot.

Toffee showed up in neither
Jackie is totally gonna be a mermaid

That's true too.

Mainly meant that the large group shot in the past was always sort of misleading, so them using a smaller one now could actually be a bit more accurate re: who we might see regularly. Or equally wrong, not showing a lot of characters so others will be more surprising.

>StarFan's getting her own episode and Kelly is dying 3 episodes in

Nefcy make it happen

Aren't most Jackie haters just biased Starco fans who are angry that Marco's fucking the girl he has romantic feelings towards?

Most are but others just can't stand how bland she is and how she has gotten no development since being around for 2 seasons. She's essentially Wendy 2.0

Not really

>Wendy
She's the Starbucks mermaid

The whole point is she is craving the same kind of attention and bind Marco gives to Star by trying to imitate their dynamic, hence their "mind reading" scene. She realizes that, on a fundamental level, they don't really work that well as a couple. And if you deny this over petty waifu wars, I suggest you go read some books about screenwriting.

>The whole point is she is craving the same kind of attention and bind Marco gives to Star by trying to imitate their dynamic
Do you think there will still be attention to this if/when they do break up? Because it kinda sucks that Marco isn't living up to his promise

She was just high as fuck

or just trying to cheer up her boyfriend by maybe trying to act a bit like Star

Except we have two additional seasons left to develop Jackie's character.

This episode.

Also literally everyone else, and it looks like everyone else will take precedence

Good. There's several characters I'd like to get more screentime

I mean if everyone else is getting it I'd like Jackie to be in on that action too, but I do want to see more Tom, more Moon and River, and maybe a bit more Janna (but not too much).

>I'm gonna need you to sit your ass down right now

No time for pudding. Let´s fuck Mango...

>Sup Forums sees Star vs in OP
>only Star vs fags dare click on it

I see one SJfag and an SUfag here but yeah, apart from that, it's everyone either bashing or defending Jackie

>It must be a special episode, he's yelling at his sister again.

I found this episode to be less offensive than earthlings at the very least

>I see one SJfag
>someone notices me

What are you going on about? By entering this thread itself you have contradicted yourself, unless you are a starfag.

"Acknowledges" would have been the better word to use if you didn't understand my post.

So you are a starfag?

No, I was the SJ fag he mentioned. Are you alright? Post seemed pretty self-explanatory.

>Marco is tense
>He isn't like this around Star
>Maybe if I act like Star...

It's called thought process.

Seems to be a Star vs thread

Well whatever. Roadside attraction is ooc for almost every in there. Candy suddenly gets thirsty for Dipper after a compliment.

Every including Mabel is quick to jump on the Dipper hate ship. In a situation where Dipper could very easily talk is way out of(without lying) ends with him apologizing.