How did Daredevil survive the Diversifying?

How did Daredevil survive the Diversifying?

Other urls found in this thread:

fandom.wikia.com/articles/daredevils-tim-urich-portrays-autism-realistically
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was already representation for a minority so he's fine.

its because he was already disabled enough

Racial color blindness

Because white people are the devil

He's disable, already marginalized

Blind and Catholic

he's already disabled

But isn't a little "Non-progressive" that the current writers just use him for blind jokes?

This, though it's ironically a demographic that can't truly appreciate the representation, especially not the actual comics themselves

Did he really?

I mean, Kirsten McDuffie looks Cuban and Waid's run literally starts with Foggy and Murdock defending peaceful muslim who dindu nuffin after getting testimony from couple of fags.

In Soule's run we see Murdock having an illegal immigra... excuse me, undocumented citizen on payroll from prosecution's office.

Yes, we don't have Mexican Daredevil or gay-latino Daredevil, but look what's happening around him.

I think it's just power of Matt Murdock's character, he's just fun, flexible, elegant character to work with that Daredevil doesn't really need to be changed. And I hope it'll last forever.

it's not like a blind person is going to read it and get offended

By being blind to it.

>If I were X, I would've been offended!
Are those still around, btw?

Everything already looked black to him

>that the current writers just use him for blind jokes?
>current writers
They've been happening since he was created

It was a obvious joke, for god's sake Sup Forums

Forever and always

They keep it out of his book and blind jokes are a treasure,I can't see why anyone would be offended

They gave him a sidekick who's an illegal Chinese immigrant.

More blind jokes, please.

For fucks sake Sup Forums just kill yourself.

I was just stating facts, the fuck was Sup Forums about my post?

IDK user, Bendis did write Ends of Days. He himself said was canon to 616 no matter what. and Tim Urich takes the mantle, side note: He's autistic in-universe. Plus female Stick
fandom.wikia.com/articles/daredevils-tim-urich-portrays-autism-realistically

Not him but I'm guessing getting triggered by an innocent Muslim.

I was dead certain they were going to turn that illegal Chinese kid with the invisibility suit into the new Daredevil when he got blinded. Apparently that isn't the case and Matt is putting the red back on soon though.

He's a blind, Irish-descended, Catcholic ginger. They already had a hit with him.

Sup Forumsmblr fears the boogeyman

By staying under the radar.