First look at a "Venomized" MJ in Renew your vows

Cool

>Venom
>on MJ
Best. Threesome. Ever

But will she "slip Peter some tongue"?

how can one learn to draw this well?

The same way you get to Carnegie Hall; Practice

Fuuuuck. Im looking forward to this issue so much. June cannot come soon enough.

>Practice
stop this meme already
If i'd draw 1000 cats without knowing how to draw them, i'd just waste time

I'd say "It's a good time to be a Venom fan" with this and Venom verse coming out, but I can't say it because of Mike Costa destroying everything I love about Venom.

Then look at a cat and practice drawing it. I'm a drawfag and that's how I learned.

Draw 1000 cats, post the results and then your post here will have some merit.

There are a lot of cool ideas coming out. But the execution is complete garbage in a lot of em. Renews Your Vows appears to be the outlier in that it looks great and the book has been great so far.

It takes more than "just" practice, like an ability to examine your own work with a critical eye and look for areas for improvement, and a willingness to push yourself in areas you're weak in rather than just hiding those badly drawn feet behind some convenient rocks, but even so, practice is like 99% of what you need.

Bendis already destroyed it beyond repair with "Klyntar" and the whole "all of them are good Venom's was just crazy" thing.

>splooosh

I'd say someone will just retcon it eventually but that will never happen as long as Bendis has his fingers in Marvel in any way.

Even though that wasn't even the Venom symboite's deal:

I honestly don't entirely hate the retcon.

Is Klyntar a shitty name? Yes, and I'm going to keep calling them symbiotes.

I like the idea of symbiotes being good originally. Always thought something called a "symbiote" actually being a parasite was kind of dumb.

I don't like that he made them into green lantern rings trying to make the perfect warrior that have a high chance of getting corrupted, but the fact that their host affects the symbiote has already been established.

The comic where Peter gets rid of the symbiote confirms that symbiosis is a two way street, and that the venom symbiote learned emotions from Peter.

And that mindset is why you can't draw.

>man hands
that would make her the closest she has ever been to an actual female

The Venom symbiote learned hatred and fear in particular. All it wanted was to bond with him in -symbiosis- and he kneejerked when he found out what it was. All that shit about it corrupting him and being parasitic was a retcon.

I swear, if it weren't for Hawkman and Donna Troy, the symbiotes as a race would have the most convoluted backstory of any character in comics.

>Venom on MJ
>Venom on Gwen
>Venom back with Brock
>Scream is still dead