youtube.com/watch?v=A3tpat7Afdo
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
sharemovies.net/watch/OGggjAGR-the-simpsons-season-29.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5Uc1pPsKt_s
pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/worldwide-few-confident-in-trump-or-his-policies/
youtube.com/watch?v=UXngW-nnJnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-y

Do normies even know who all these people are?

hold onto your sides

Anyway...

youtube.com/watch?v=A3tpat7Afdo

I was laughing to hard and forgot the link

/thread

how long before the sneedsons

They took extra care not to put a single shark in, to avoid "jumped the shark" jokes

>New Simspons is
Published on Dec 14, 2017

Well Donald, I made it, despite your directions

This is sad. The people involved with this don't even understand how cynical, mean spirited and ugly they come across through their writing. These shorts are a vessel for their putrid hate and mental derangement.

I would only be too happy if they dropped dead and took The Simpsons with them. This show is so beyond the pale now, let it end already

Now that would actually be funny

FUCK

>So... Donal-
>*audience laughs in tears*

Trump is such an embarrassment to this country. The entire world is laughing at us every second he's president. He needs to be impeached, since he didn't even win the election in the first place. We can't let someone who is extorted by a major foreign enemy be our commander in chief. I hope Mueller is able to get him out.

DRUMPF

>STOP LAUGHING
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Funny how the Simpsons is literally kept alive by the third world.
They really do ruin everything.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>The entire world
whoms't fucking cares

>Caring about 3rd world shitholes laughing at US

sharemovies.net/watch/OGggjAGR-the-simpsons-season-29.html
funny

new simpsons was never funny

Did they really put a "please donate" message into the episode?

Not gonna lie, crash and burn here. This is fucking nuclear codes in all seriousness former Trump voter. But in watching Trump we can't let this guy get the hilarious.

They used to be so good at satire. Everyone used to be so good at satire. I don't understand what happened.

They're trying to make it Trumps Kurricane Katrina like it's even remotely similar.

>that grampa skelleton

i watched season 20. i remember 2 good jokes involving Skinner

>This are the "political" comentaries in the simpsons now.
Pathetic.

New writers, and the OGs are jaded as fuck. Just another paycheck to most of these people while the millenials slip in the hackneyed political shit.

Quick rundown on that cunt Carmen Yulin Cruz

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uc1pPsKt_s

All subtlety is gone, brainless need the jokes spelled out for them

Why is the animation so fucking bad?

satire became too difficult to understand for a generation raised on passive ironic attitude

Former Trump watching here. codes. get can't is voter burn. Not we gonna and lie, in crash fucking the this This hilarious let But all nuclear Trump seriousness guy

You deserve sneedposting.

>mfw colbert made me laugh in strangers with candy

Simpsons is dogshit now,
But there s nothing wrong with the Satire in the op

because the show is fucking bad lol

>still obsessed with losing by the rules

Shame, it would've been funny in a bart on manta ray part

That show was so fucking good, man.

To be fair, I did nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh.

Not only is this unfunny but they couldn't even find someone with a better Trump impersonation?

>DRUMPF
So edgy, so funny

Guy lie, get Trump codes. Not this let is nuclear but and can't all fucking Trump former gonna voter watching hilarious the here. In we crash this burn. seriousness.

>PLESE HELP FOR REAL

You fucking help them, overpaid producers of a 30 year TV show

Jesus christ

>haHAA what if the simpsons were fish haHAA

Nuclear fucking burn. the watching Trump crash all can't this hilarious seriousness here. Not we this guy but let gonna and in Trump get former lie, is codes. Voter.

Tim Allen on Norm McDonald Live explained the problem. The punchline to a joke is supposed to be a dark truth or funny observation or way to see the world. But the problem with left wing writers is they make the punchline:

1. Something that they believe is true, because NYT told them it was, but the problem is it just aint true. Like Mueller is not some extremely person - he hand-delivered uranium to Russians on behalf of Clinton. And Trump doesn't really bribe people or have some story about bribing people.

2. The observations, even if they were true, are not a "hidden truth". Trump saying "this is the best, the greatest, the bigggest, folks, believe me I know it, you know it, we all know it" is just so fucking overdone. MAYBE in August 2015 it would have been funny. And he is IN ON THE JOKE, he is self aware. Pretending he isn't is retarded.

They weren't good satire, you just woke up

You mean bourgeois bohemians in their capitals being hysteric with other bourgeois bohemians while the rest of the world looks on with apathy and tries to get on with their lives.

They started making fun of things you like.

Why do you think I like Trump?

Literally humourless

Protip: We're laughing at you because you're Americans, not because Trump is your president.

Decline in paper and television revenue push people to yellow journalism and politicized editorial
The transformation eventually destroy any kind of objectivity, humor and integrity left in it for the sake of shaking easy money from brainlets

Not gonna lie, former The Simpsons watcher here. This is fucking hilarious watching The Simpsons crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Disney get the renewing codes.

The entire world is laughing at baizuo western white men who literally all broke down into tears because another average neo-con is the president. he's no different to any other neo-con president the USA has had, the only difference is the media has told leftists to be triggered, and behold, leftist's listened to their media overlords and were triggered.
Statistically more non-white immigrants from middle-eastern countries and mexico were permitted into America in the first 6 months under Trump than were permitted into America under Obongo Commander in Chimp.

Only a small minority of the world are braindead leftist baizuo like Americans. More people laughed at America when they elected a nigger to run their country. regardless, your people are more of a laughing stock to the rest of the world than any of your presidents ever will be. Americans are the most pleb people on the face of planet Earth, consumerist, materialist braindead baizuo playing your video games watching your game of thrones and complaining about orange cheeto man. just wait until your country goes down the shitter more, you're already at 56%, it's just going to get worse the more you drop and we'll be laughing all the way

Do you really think the clip in OP is good satire?
A clip with a "please donate" message?

Yes

I wouldn't be bothered if they weren't such lying fucking scum

That mayor from Puerto Rico was literally standing in front of giant pallets of aids while saying Trump sent nothing
She actively refused aid, or made it harder to reach its destination, and let people suffer, just so she could say "Trump did thing" for PR

She is a psycho fucking cunt

Then again this is the same media that made people weep for Mandela

I think Trump is a retard speeding up the USA's decline and the clip was still unfunny

They went global with the satire instead of focusing on small things. Not to mention, they had an special team of writers and producers back then.

Know that these liberals think about Trump before they got to bed every night and is the first thing they think about in the morning and there isn't a goddamn thing they can do to stop him.

Simpsons are back boys

They have them too, they even brag how female and minority they are

T. Voted for a guy who mocked disabled reporter at rally

Special as in talented, not diverse. It was basically Taxi with writers who went to do greater things.

Actually research shows the whole world thinks trump is a joke, while the leftist Obama commanded the majority confidence
pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/worldwide-few-confident-in-trump-or-his-policies/

>we are the ant-bigots

>LOOK AT HIS ORANGE SKIN COLOR

>LOOK AT HIS BIG EARS

>"Hey there, kids under the age of ten who believe anything from our show. Your President is literally Hitler! Have a nice day."
Fucking seriously

he's trying to stabilize and lift up the middle class, literally our only play to secure the future... what the fuck are you talking about?

where's the lie?

Fuck off not everything is black and white.

>Hey there, kids under the age of ten who believe anything from our show.
are americans this dumb?

Not even leftist or American but come on, you don't believe that rally speech drivel to you

Where's the lie in saying Islamic counties produce terrorists?

to be fair i haven't read any evidence of him doing so personally, but Sup Forums still promotes this message and says he's doing shit in the right direction, so yeah

>youtube.com/watch?v=UXngW-nnJnk
haha moe wants to kill himself haha

simpsons already did it, tho

/thread

Not true, also it's been 2 years, find something new to be upset about.

the flat tax is a stupid idea that will be disproportionately paid by the middle class, sucking Wall Street off will just speed up the next bubble, he's alienating all his allies but Israel.

Sup Forums also hates the jews but loves the embassy move to Jerusalem because trump did it, ask them about that
Ask them how that wall is coming as well

where's the joke?

Falsehoods put aside, I put a ballot for Trump on election's day. I am thoroughly amused by Trump's antics. Though earnestly, we can't let him have access to our nuclear arsenal.

except the Islamic governments promote and fund terrorism, fem

Was he dancing here then

Literally no argument, all I see is libshitter babbling about Wall Street and tax increases while they've voted for tax increases their entire lives, and acting as if Clinton would have been any less servile towards the Jewish bankers.

There isn't one. It's a caricature, they're supposed to exagerate certain traits.

Prove it.

Of course he was, this is how he mocks everyone, acting like a confused idiot who retracted a faulty statement like that reporter did. His disability had jack shit to do with it, do you seriously expect a presidential candidate to know the likeness and name of every chickenshit reporter out there? There's billions of them.

>the shrimpsons

draw them as fish

do the entire opening but as....fish

why

>Trump making spastic movements in the context of a reporter, Serge Kovaleski, whose arthrogryposis causes his arm to move awkwardly with his wrist bent

What other possible proof could be provided

like I give a shit about clinton. I'm not even american. I think that both your 2 meme parties are dumpster fire tier. Also how is
>Literally no argument
arguing that a flat tax is retarded and anti-middle class since it's a proportional tax?