KELLY DOES IT AGAIN!

KELLY DOES IT AGAIN!

>You will never go on a date with a patriotic famous cartoonist

Why live?

so he is going to cuck trump?

Truly America's greatest Hero/Villian depending on your politics.

I mean, it wouldn't be so hard, Ivanka pretty much goes out of her way to avoid sleeping in the same bed as Trump. She obviously resents him for some reason. Don't you WANT your husband to be president?

how come no social justice faggot has tried anything against Kelly? is he untouchable? is he "our guy"?

Hasn't Trump already been on both sides of cucking?

yes user, and you should go post Kelly comics on your facebook page right now to show your support for this titan of conservatism

>Ivanka pretty much goes out of her way to avoid sleeping in the same bed as Trump. She obviously resents him for some reason.

Trump is a creep who does creepy shit towards Ivanka. Why the hell would you want to sleep in the same bed as your father after all that?

>Ivanka
I know that isn't who you meant but it's still funny

dude, if Trump were my father i would sleep in his bed as a fuckboi

>for some reason

Trump is the cuckolding master, I would think twice if I were Kelly.

I don't have a facebook or any other social media stuff, when I was in school a talking tiger made us promise to never do drugs and never post our private information online, you can't just go and break a tiger's promise like that.

Hey, Milo

wait...

Kelly is always right, ergo they can't attack him because they're forced to agree with his correct opinions

I swear to christ almighty that if I ever make it big in the comic industry I will wear a PATRIOTIC FAMOUS CARTOONISTS smoking jacket to a convention

Kelly's divorced/separated though

Somehow you improved an already perfect cartoon

until then you better be wearing your No-Talent Punk With an Axe to Grind shirt

This would never happen with Macron's wife

That's because it already happened twenty years ago

theres $40 million budgeted towards keeping trump's wife in a different state.

he's already been cucked. guaranteed.

From what I've heard about his serious cartooning, he's actually /theirguy/

Is cucking the president the same as committing treason?

Trump supporters in a nutshell.

No, it's downright patriotic.

>trump tower top floor

Trump would go around fucking any woman Kelly even remotely considers sleeping with.

but that would mean he'd have to fuck Melania which means she would get masculine companionship again which means KELLY IS THE TRUE AMERICAN HERO

Well I mean not anymore. I am sure he cucked her first husband though

That tiger was wise. Nobody should do drugs.

This is the best one

He didn't even try to make it look vaguely un-Kelly like.

He's swinging for the fences.

God bless.

That's usually part of the joke, yeah. Kelly has like 3 self inserts and two of them are accidents. The idea is that he's so full of himself every view point that he deems "correct" needs to come from his own mouth. Even if he doesn't mean for it to. So subconsciously every every right guy looks like the real him. And then when it's actually meant to be him, it looks like his idealized self.

But this time I think the real Kelly fucked up and forgot his own rules. Not as funny as it could have been, you're right.

When it comes to banging chicks, he just likes to draw his normal self.