Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZgOfHymDiEg?t=5m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arthur, and if you think otherwise you are a literal child

The weak should fear the strong

Wow, that's one way to advertise that episode.

D.W. was wrong for touching Arthur's plane after being told multiple times not to touch it. Arthur was wrong for punching his sister, even though he was understandably frustrated; he's twice her size and punching her won't fix his plane.

Binky

Or maybe Arthur's parents

They were both wrong.

Molly.

The parents.

That's a pretty cool cover.

DW

>that cover

absolute madman

>Kid friendly instant play
What the fuck does that mean?

She was't even in that episode!

Children have trouble working DVD menus, so it just starts instantly.

The one who touched the Plane.

Arthur was in the wrong for not punching in the head.

every DVD I've ever seen starts on the "play now" button after you get past the ads for upcoming shit. And besides surely a parent or guardian would be running the DVD player while watching it with the kid? Or am I just asking too much out of people these days.

How fucking hard is it to select play on a menu? I had no problem using a vcr when I was four years old.

On one hand, don't hurt little girls

On the other hand, "Well, I didn't know that, I'm just a child! Gimme a break!" That kind of smugness is asking for a good Chokeslam.

Nigga, that screencap is straight from that episode.
youtu.be/ZgOfHymDiEg?t=5m24s

But it sure fixed his soul

I used to get triggered when people would say "Fighting people won't solve the original problem, y'know?"

Because it was technically true and I couldn't give them a rebuttal, so I just had to stew in my juices for a while until I got over it

The only right answer. You've gotta teach your kids not to touch other peoples' shit without their permission, and not to resolve problems by punching people.

Not really. For example, someone is a jerk to you, you beat this person and it stops bullying.

See? It solved the original problem.

Childhood is thinking that Arthur was mean. Adulthood is realizing that D.W. is a cunt.

In reality, whether your verbally or physically trying to work something out with another party, it will either take both parties reaching a consensus together or one dominated by the other.

It is considered that physically settled problems are often one sided wich is why it's looked down on but the same can happen with a verbal conclusion.

That's why parenting is never a fixed outcome, some will spank their child and others will lecture. The goal in mind however is to settle a problem that both parties and be happy with or at least accept.