Anybody got the little nightmares prequel comic?

Anybody got the little nightmares prequel comic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPEQeVdFyX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have the one that comes with the Six Edition of the game.
Haven't read it though...or even played the yet.

>or even played the game yet.
Good typing, idiot.

I hope this explains what the hell is going on in that world.

Think I might give this a scan.

They're chopping up kids to serve them to the fat people.

And the witch with the japanese mask?

That'll be cool.

This game was 100% style and 0% content. It barely even lasted 3 hours and there was almost no game play outside of some minor platforming and easily solved puzzles.

this
still enjoyed it though because luckily I saw through the hype curtain

What pisses me off is that the whole game seems to be a metaphor with a complex message, but I really can't think of it as anything else than "greed is bad" right now.
Maybe I'm just trying too hard to read between the lines and that's just it.

But damn was it stylish

She is the mother of six.
Overtime you can see that six transform in her end form.

The puzzle and plattforming was good. But sure it could have more courses and some challenging puzzles.

Thought this was a comic of Little Fears for a minute and got excited.

Right then.

Now I kind of want the game to go into a city landscape.

There are apparently portraits of Six in the Lady's quarters so yeah, the mother theory has a ground to stand on.

Some people even theorize the whole story is a cycle.
There is indeed a paralel between Six and the Lady. Aside from the obvious (aka. gaining her powers), you can see Six turn her head slowly to the player the same way the Lady turned her head to Six in her nightmare at the beginning.
This could mean Six might someday meet her own demise at the hands of "Seven".
However, I'm yet to understand how this happens, since Six doesn't really seem to take the Lady's place running the Maw. Instead, she flees, and she's much too young for Seven (who'd hypothetically be her future daughter) to come after her.
Could this maybe mean that Six will grow and start running her own Maw complex in the future?
Opinions?

Skip to 30 seconds in (Cause the first *easter egg* is retarded), and it brings up an interesting trend. The shadow six who appears during all eating scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPEQeVdFyX8

Yeesh

The creatures seem to be a kind of Youkai/Fair Folk, they don't have to make conventional sense. Th Lady fattens up the guests on human? Meat and then sucks out their souls.

The five stages of the game, I get it.

Aaaaaaand that's all you get from the comic that comes with the game.

This raises more questions than answers really. Anyone have the other tie in comic?

>May 3

Doesn't that mean the new one is already out?

>colored coats
>more or less the same anatomy as Six
>there's 5 of them

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Was it really that good? The actual platforming was extremely forgettable.

Sure it was good. it was well thought out and fit into the story.
What worried me was that the enemies were scripted too obvious.

They moved the date back, the official comic site says the 24th now.

But what can you say were remarkable about the actual mechanics? Or the design? Like I said, the game LOOKS fantastic but the actual meat and potatoes behind it is very lacking.

what's the deal with the geisha?

was she actually six's mom?

the mechanics were very physics, slightly like kings quest puzzles. And they all followed the reason to fit into the story and to make you frighten.

The whole story in itself reminds me a little bit of Dantes inferno.
So indeed it could go full circle since that would be some purgatory feel like. Or some Sysiphus?

But in the end, its a story with some common horror or suspense parts, this will always reminds you of something other.

You can even think that they got inspired by Spirited Away.

>Could this maybe mean that Six will grow and start running her own Maw complex in the future?
Sounds reasonable.