Voltron: Legendary Defender

The mice haven't had a thread in a bit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NznToeu_5nA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gotta love the mice
What a nice thread, I hope it survives.

This thread is gonna be kaput isn't it..
Oh well, I thought it was enough time between the last one

Don't give up hope. A mouse-thread can't be wasted!

Here let me help you by adding some vitriol to this thread:

Name the pairings you see posted here but despise with all your heart.

If you are not a /vld/ regular, say what your most hated pairing is anyway.

Throk/bara probably won't happen and we all know it

But do you hate it or just saying it won't happen?

I think everyone here is partially ready to accept it will never happen and Throk will wind up backstabbing Bara.

I kinda hate the fact that some people act like they'll be a thing when they really won't. The galra commanders would probably try to one up or betray each other like you said.

I like the pairing just because I saw them look friendly in that group art.

The pairing that I'm currently loathing is Kolivan x Allura. Fucking hate it with all my fiber. Even more than I do Sheith.

Is it just because that pairing looks very unrealistic? I don't mind the pairing, but I understand how it doesn't look anywhere near being canon.

Unrealistic/will never happen, and I didn't see any chemistry or anything that would warrant that to have more art than Kallura.

And yes I am big Kallurahomo. It's one of the reasons that contributes to my hatred over that pairing.

Pance. Hate is too strong word to describe it, but it's the most boring and the pairing I'm least interested in that gets posted here. I can't see Pidge as romantic nor sexual (and not in the pedo hurrdurr way).

Not being interested in Galralore might be an unpopular opinion also around here, but I don't mind it, I just learned to block it out. And I actually like the Galra characters.

>I just learned to block it out

I do that too with any Shiro talk tbqh

i feel the same way about pance, but not pidge in general. punk is pretty cute. and yeah, zoning out/scrolling is my usual response to galralore. the fanart is cute but im otherwise uninterested.

Yeah, the OC fanarts /vld/ drawfags did are really cute. Even though I ignore Galrafagging I'm happy they can discuss their lore here, and keep the threads going on downtime.

>punk is pretty cute.
Agreed, I'm less bothered by Punk. They both act natural in that pairing without all the Shoujo cliches I see in Panceshipping.

Anything with Hunk is so wholesome and sweet. I like Heith best of the Hunk pairings.

I ignore Pance, but they are harmless and actually helped keep the threads alive for a good while.

Keitor is pure fucking garbage.

>Keitor is pure fucking garbage.

I can say I am fairly degenerate myself, but for some reason I think the Keitor content is awful, not even in the sexy way either.

People are too quick to lump the dissenters with newfag spies.

Because it stinks of the tryhard circlejerking shit that plagued season one threads, probably. At least that's my take on it.

The real question here is does anyone here ship the one of the mice with another one?

I ship Plachu with Chuchule.

I like to watch the chaos that ensues from the Keitor Slutoff's. It's pretty fun to see the discourse from people who don't like it vs. people who support it.
Fat yellow one with the pink one, I can't be damned to remember their names sorry

Both sides get equally salty and butthurt about it. The supports acting like they're on a high horse.

>Fat yellow one with the pink one
Platt and Chuchule

>what if character X was fucked by not one penis, but many of them?
>this shocks you, it shocks you! moralfags OUT reeeee xD

Plachu worst mouse.

Platt/Chuchule is the true best ship.
Every other ship is trash, even the galra ones.

Fuck you, Plachu a best. Chulatt is shittiest mouse.

tumblr/twitter shipping wars
>pedo accusations over nothing
>trying to doxx eachother
>printing out and burning fanart
>making cakes with anti shipping slogans on them
>harassing the showrunners/VAs/staff

Sup Forums ship wars
>spamming eachother with slut content until somebody gets bored and relents
>no moralfagging

Good job.

They're all perfect.

This is it, exactly. It's a bunch of shitty /d/ crap with no charm to it, posting by tryhards thinking it'll shock. In reality, it's just boring and I scroll past it.

>The real question here is does anyone here ship the one of the mice with another one?
Reminder that Platt and Chuchule were parents in the original show, and Plachu and Chulatt were their children. It's only a matter of time until we know if this also applies to the current show.

Plachu and Chulatt are made up names for VLD. The baby mice had no names.

I'm not a huge fan of the oc/oc talk from the galrafags because I have a very hard time caring about ocs. I also don't care for shlav

Otherwise i'm not too bothered. I'm never usually around for keitorposting either, what is it they do apart from spam fanart/slutty 2 line fanfics?

I never started it, but I've jumped in into Keitorfagging. I don't think it's supposed to be shocking, don't you just enjoy being retarded for a while with some other people? That's all I'm taking away from it. Of course you're free to scroll over it if it annoys you, but we don't have an agenda.

Y-Yeah, I totally knew that. I was just using the names for reference, hehe.

>but we don't have an agenda.

Pretty sure the agenda was to get rid of newfags/tumblr spies.

It was started to "scare off newfags" and a number of people jump on someone if they don't like it calling them moralfags or newfags. So for you, it may not have an agenda, but for others, it definitely does.

>I also don't care for shlav

My nigga. That pair is pigdisgusting.

I only like Shlav for the memes. I'm a Galrafag, so I just like posting funny shit about it.

>I don't like this thing
>YOU MUST BE A NEWFAG GTFO REEEEE *posts more*

Literally like the Shiro/Sheithfags of season 1.

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually are the Shiro/Sheithfags from season one. The posts are definitely very similar.

Ill bump for you Mice-user.

[Spoiler] Also because im bored and want a new Voltron thread. [/Spoiler]

Who's your favorite side-/oneshot character? HARD MODE : No Galras

>tfw ur a big sheithfag but the threadpolicers have irreversibly made the rest of us look bad with their obnoxious behaviour

>that hard mode

I lost the game.

Ulaz.

Well fuck me sideways

oops

Oh whoops, I didn't see the spoiler because i have a dark theme.

In that case, none.

The rock that I want Hunk to penetrate

Get back in you cell, inmate!

Hard one. Vrepit Sal is obviously top tier, but for some reason I have a soft spot for the robot-voiced acid planet waterbears too.

>Shlav
I was under the impression that nobody takes it seriously and it's a literal joke which I love, but anyway.

EZ.

Nyma's great though, hope she turns up again to finally deflower Lance's soft virgin anus.

Not all jokes are funny. I think that's where the hate goes to.

pls no bully

Blame it on your mutuals, user. They did this to themselves.

Patrician taste. I just wanted to bring some less mentioned characters into the discussion, since the Galras rule these threads.

To answer my own challenge, I'd say the Arusians, as a whole. But I liked the bounty hunters too, I hope they return.

Fuck, I need to sort my VLD images out. I can't find shit.

Why is Keith the pairing slut?

I really like the mermaid rebel/conspiracy theorists
my desire to see a buff human dude make fucky with one of the most truly alien character designs on the show is 100% sincere

>MC
>tight clothes
>bland
>pretty boy design

Who else would it be? Lance? Shiro's the same, only for Galras.

>bland

DELET THIS

Yeah, Rolo and Nyma were pretty good. It's just all of my favorite one shots are Galra.

>that image

he honestly kinda is still, but I think we'll see some interesting stuff from the character when the team is forced to function without shiro for an episode or two

Keith is a pretty little alien, but he's gruff and grumpy. Tsuntsun for dicks, probably, is the assumption.

Shiro is the bara opposite so he gets paired with big buff aliens to fugg him brainless on Sup Forums.

Is it canon they go on the prowl for alien dicks together, Sup Forums?

>for an episode or two

Sorry but that's not going to happen.

>one episode of chaos where nobody can get voltron to form because theyre all upset
>"patience yields focus"
>form voltron
>oh jeez leading is hard
>oh look we found shiro! happy episode 3-4 everybody!
>i'm not quite ready for this but next time i think i will be
>DUUUH NUUUH NUUH NUUUH NUUUUH

This is what I'm expecting too. I'll be shocked if it plays out differently.

I just want a damn group hug scene when Shiro returns. I don't even care when it happens.

It's alright, user. Half the time when people complain about shipper groups it's because they don't like people liking things and talking about them with other people.

Sorry for being such a newfag but I just got into Voltron. So I was genuinely curious about these Mice.

Are these Mice supposed to be representatives for Keith, Lance, Pidge, and Hunk?

>Looking at those Color Schemes

Same. I want some crying, too. Like a big ugly crying paladin pile. ;_;

Not explicitly. I heard that they might be representing the previous paladins or something.

Nah, they're throwbacks to the original series. There is no escape from animal mascots.

Though the vld mice are pretty non invasive and cute, as animal sidekicks go.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NznToeu_5nA
I haven't finished this yet, but nothing new as far as I can tell. But I guess I'll link it in case someone's really bored.

I'm pretty indifferent/edging on annoyed with the OC Galra ships.

a line from Lauren
>people wanted to see more Keith and Allura, and they got it

It might not mean anything, but it might make some people hard.

Also, they wanted to make a pro-wrestling episode, but decided against it because of ATLA. But they still want to put the Paladins in wrestling gear if possible.

Yeah. I'm fine with galra characters fucking, i love that shit but then i;m just.

Who the fuck is Svenderk or whatever the latest one is and why is there a bad fic about her having a sleepover with some other ocs here.

I wanna fuck the fat one.

>There's a HUGE Klance following
>Yeah...

God, they all must hate klancefags at this point.

Pretty much this. Shit like cuck Haxus made for a good laugh and all but I don't really care who Sendak's latest mpreg grandchild is going to hook up with.

Don't hate the pairing but I hate the Kallurafags acting like they're above all the other shippers. It's all the same shit.

Well, to be fair, they haven't doxxed anyone or harassed VAs yet. But similarly, I don't mind the Kallurafags here, but the way this place circlejerks about them is weird.

This whole thread is basically "don't like, don't read", and I'm included in that. But it's good to get that shit out some times.

It's hypocritical when you have Kallurafags upthread saying they hate ships because they will never happen and Kallura hasn't even gotten close to being confirmed in VLD yet. Pure autistic superiority complex.

Lauren, please make no ships canon. Everyone deserves to be BTFO.

I don't like Kallura very much, and Klance is just hilariously retarded and I love how much people fight about it.

Also haven't visited /vld/ in a while, is shiro smokes still a thing?

It's not so much hate as it is.....disappointment.
Because there IS stuff to do with Klance! It's not like a normal rival/hate ship where they can't stand each other & are constantly fighting each other.

But the shippers flood everything with the same shit content over & over again. (Plus the whole insistence that Shada is number 1 Klance fan & that somehow Klance will be canon despite Klocusts literally sending Shada & the others assault threats if they don't make Klance canon).

>But it's good to get that shit out some times.

Which is why I decided to open Pandora's box to keep Mice user's thread alive.

I'm surprised nobody made art of pidge wearing futaba's clothes or allura learning explosion magic.

I already admitted I hate Kolivan and Allura because I like Kallura too much and feel they actually have chemistry and a chance.

I never said Kallura will happen. No matter what, I still have DotU to turn back to.

Yeah. I'm not gonna stop Galraposting either, so yeah, don't like don't read.

It's just a condition of threads like these, people like different things. And it's a drought, so people just start posting whatever they want. And others don't bother to bring up new topics.

More than one topic can happen in a thread at the time.

Tell that to your shipmates. At this point in time, Kallurafags are no better than any other shippers. They even pull the same shit as other shippers and don't get called out on it.

Is it just me or does everyone look really uncomfortable when they got asked about the fan reactions?

I'm definitely not going to stop Galraposting either.

I certainly cannot control them and their actions. I will continue to support Kallura regardless and continue to contribute to these threads with whatever like silly edits and the bingo cards.

In all honesty, I think the topic right now is cathartic and helps people vent out when it's encouraged rather than REEEEE STOOOOOP when they've reached their limit with Kallura, Galra, Pance, etc and them every one chimps out.

They did say before that they were aware of what the fandom does. (Not to mention all those times they got tagged by crazed fans on twitter, tumblr & instagram.)

Honestly, it would be weirder if they DIDN'T look uncomfortable.

Agreed. I'd rather people just get it out now than go REEE STOP POSTING GALRA later. Nothing wrong with ignoring, or even outright hating, aspects of these threads (I certainly fucking hate Keitor, which is why I roll my eyes and scroll past it).

Also, as a Allurivan shipper, you have the right to dislike it. It's no big deal.

Try posting Klance content without chimping out. Sheith too. Sup Forums likes to pretend it's more level headed than Tumblr when it just has different shipping biases. No ships is best endgame for this shitshow of a fandom.

You complain loudly about Sheith and Sheithers every time they're mentioned.