This series is probably one of the best series ever made

This series is probably one of the best series ever made.

The actors are amazing, the setting is beautifully done and the story is very engaging.

Why aren’t you watching it?

Obviously because it's about a woman. How am I, a straight older white man, suppose to enjoy toxic SJW garbage like this? That would require me to have a non-narcissistic pov to life and actually view women as people.

t. bitter virgin

Why aren't you watching The Minaturist?

Because it's propaganda.

But I am. Matt Smith was great this season.

Looking forward to see who they cast for the rest of the actors for season 3.

I tried. I probably like Royal Family bullshit more than most Burgers. But this show was boring af. It's like they're acting out a documentary (not much conflict or antagonism).

Isn’t there a nigger in the next frame?

because no drama is gonna top The Young Pope this year so I didn't bother.

Because you didn't even post the name of picrel so i don't know what it is, how am i supposed to watch it?

>i'm so conditioned by mcu capeshit that i must have fighting and explosions to keep my attention

It's called "The Sparkle Hat."

Wow, what an underage response. Just having characters living out their daily lives on screen isn't a show. For a drama you need some conflict or a villain. Even for Amadeus they played up the rivalry between Mozart and Saliere when in reality that rivalry didn't exist.
In the film Rudy, they made the coach want to bench Rudy for the final game, but in real life the coach wanted to play Rudy.

whats her name?

Naay Lmaoni

Aaeyie ellemeyo

Naay ellemeyo

It takes itself too seriously and doesn't have the writing to back it up. Adding "epic" music in the background combined with a grey filter does not successfully create an atmosphere of gravity unless it its dialogue is equally substantial.

Matt smith
Jenna Coleman.. Diaf user

Do you realize how seriously hundreds of millions of people took the Royal family at that time? it's a great show, definitely one of the best
Netflix has done. I think a big issue with Season 2 is that the events take place fairly far apart, whereas Season 1 was more tight. A lot of stuff went down with the royals in 1953-54 which gave it a more focused narrative. Seaosn 2 had some great episodes like the Lord Altringham one, but it kinda cherrypicks moments over the course of a decade to make drama out of

it's boring as fuck

Can you elaborate why it's good or are you only capable of blatant shilling?

>someone expressed an opinion different from mine
>must be a shill

I bet you unironically use the word "kino" too, don't you?

You’re talking about a whole different thing

When someone jumps to conclusions without giving the argument that precedes it, calling him a shill doesn't seem that odd.

Royalist shilling. I hope the series ends with the people rising up and leading them to madame la guillotine

Princess Margaret a best. Fuck Elizabeth.

>giving arguments

For fuck's sake, this is Sup Forums. This isn't some board where we discuss the merits of film. This place is for shitposting and memes, nothing else.

If you're shilling something or trying to promote it because you think it's worth watching, at least bother enough to post a sentence or two why someone should take a look at it, besides "good story, great character, blah blah blah". If this board is truly just a shitposting clusterfuck, he should have opened the thread with a spicy meme.

>ywn inhale princess Margaret sweaty piss soaked panties