Mfw I didn't pay a cent to watch BR2049

>mfw I didn't pay a cent to watch BR2049

who else here didn't fall for jewish tricks?

a lot of people considering it flopped.

>its going to lose over 150 million dollars for all studios involved
>the planned sequel will never see the day of light
WHY DID YOU DO THIS Sup Forums?

haha yes me too, can't wait for the studios to pump out more degenerate capeshit and starshit because that's the only thing that pays off haha

unfortunately i don't live home with mommy so i have fallen for the jewish conspiracy!

Gosling and Leto ensured that I would NEVER pay to see it!!!FACT!!!

I didn't even download or watch it, because I'm not a raging redditor/video game player

imagine being this seething

>mfw I didn't pay a cent to fuck OPs mum

who else here didn't fall for hooker tricks?

>muh jewish tricks
OP is a faggot, abandon bread.

>mfw havent seen nuwars or that br2049 bs
doubt im going to the theater for anything other than godziller or batman with ben afflecki

not even going to watch it lmao

CreepyThinMan is the worst namefag on this board !!!FACT!!!

BASED
MAGA

Neither did a lot of people apparently kek

>there are people out there who go to movie theaters and pay to watch mostly jewish propaganda
I'm dumbfounded every time I think about this. Take Star Wars for instance, Disney kikes "made" a billion dollars on Episode 7. But let me put it differently: the human society as a whole paid 7 billion dollars to some kike faggots with an agenda. Let that sink in.

>make a shit movie
>lose money
THIS IS ALL OUR FAULT

>pays for internet
>pays for electricity
>pays for computer storage

erm user

haha yeah you tell them /r/movies! If only this movie managed to make the big bucks so then ridley could come in and get his prequel he wanted
BASED KINO TOP WAHYFO CELLS INTERLINKED!

Jews mad itt

Watched it 3 times in the theater. Wish I could do it again. You don't know what you missed.

I paid to watch it at the theater. Worth every penny

You're missing out. I don't use Reddit or play video games either, and BR2049 was by far my favorite movie of 2017

>Tfw just bought the digital version and I'm still going to buy the Blu Ray when it comes out

my man

Just bought this
You lads think I'll look good in it?

I also watched it on my 18-inch Toshiba laptop monitor in glorious 720p HD quality with magnificent STEREO surround sound audio transmitted right to my spea- headphones.