Carrie Fisher Kino

Pic Related

One of my favorite movies, and she makes it so much better

the last time Carrie Fisher was fuckable

what does that have to do with your favorite Fisher movie?

Still one of my favorite movies. Carrie Fisher is so sexy in this too.

Huh?

Carrie Fisher's nude tits included with this kino.

I honestly don't know why you don't see it discussed more. I don't know many people who have actually seen it. Sure, it's goofy, but I really can't think of much like it.

She never did nude scenes

This movie honestly makes me sad now. Post-Star Wars, she was actually a good actress for a brief while. But hot damn her brain was melted by the time the new trilogy started. Everybody's being all police and generous with acting like she had some powerhouse emotional performance in TLJ, but she was fucking awful. It was like watching my grandmother with alzheimers trying to remember her lines.

I just realized she died a year ago. Time flies. The most based woman I've ever seen in my life.

Oh sorry
it was meant for

Ok, ok, there was silver body paint. But there are visible nipples in a couple of scenes.

The Burbs is a brilliant comedy. Great performances, solid writing, good quips. Hilarious slapstick as well. Posting more Carrie kino for thread relevance.

Under The Rainbow is a good movie too.

She took Mark's virginity

Those were his wife's sons?

You two should come to terms on some sort of murder-suicide pact.

>A visiting dignitary, a CIA agent, a Nazi spy, Japanese tourists, an assassin and a group of "midget" actors from The Wizard of Oz (1939) all check into an elite Los Angeles hotel called Under the Rainbow.

mite b gud

Bruce Dern makes that movie.

There's a documentary out called, Bright Lights. There's about 10 seconds of a 14 y/o Carrie running by the pool in a red bikini.

kill yourself

Kek

When did she lose her mind?

Wrong. She already looked busted by the time they filmed ESB.

That time she shorted a literal kilo of cocaine.

Like you wouldn't.

what a sexy slut

Such a waste.

mp4 when

An mp4 of The Burbs? There are tons. Are you a retard or do you just not know how to find things on the internet?

yeah im the retard cause i dont download a whole fucking movie so i can watch the 30 second clip of her in bed you dumb fucking moron

Oh is that what you want? Like a webm of this scene? You're a bigger retard than I thought, especially if you expect someone else to make it for your lazy ass.

Great contribution, guys. Really great. One of you is lazy and the other is a cunt.

At least I'm not lazy.

so cute