Remains behind, deep in conteomplation

>remains behind, deep in conteomplation
>turns ship around
>Men of Qassam starts playing loudly along with a sick Nasheed
>punches hyperspace throttle
>"Allahu Ackbar!"

I don't know how Rian got away with it.

>I only know one truth. It's time for the white man... to rise up.

The execution was flawed but I can really see what Rian was going for

>This is how we win. Not by fighting what we hate, because if we kill our enemies, they win. But by fighting what we love. No one will see it coming.

Rose was a pretty unnecessary character but she came away with some really thought-provoking lines.

This quote is so fucking retarded and feminine that I thought it was from the Canadian prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

>Rose: I want to put my fist through this beautiful city
>Finn: I want to put my fist in you

In ten years, we'll look back on TLJ as one of filmmaking's greatest achievements.

>Choosing a purple haired human to lead the fleet instead of a well established, better experienced mon calamari who is killed off screen.

Why is Johnson so racist against minorities?

>>Men of Qassam starts playing loudly along with a sick Nasheed
>not a nasheed without haram instruments about an actual martyrdom operation

THE
FORCE
IS
FEMALE

They are using Star Wars to kill what made Star Wars Star Wars... The Wars.

>The whole body of our German education, including the press, the theatre, the cinema and literature, is being controlled and shaped today by men and women of our own race. Some time ago one often heard it said that if Jewry were expelled from these institutions they would collapse or become deserted. And now what has happened? In all those branches cultural and artistic activities are flourishing. Our films are better than ever before and our theatrical productions today in our leading theatres stand supreme and alone in comparison with the rest of the world. Our press has become a powerful instrument to help our people in bringing their innate faculties to self-expression and assertion, and by so doing it strengthens the nation. German science is active and is producing results which will one day bear testimony to the creative and constructive will of this epoch.

In retrospect I'm really not sure why Rian had a bunch of people shouting lines like this, all while goosestepping and giving the roman salute.

>Phasma shouted "HEIL TRUMP!" right before she was about to curbstomp Finn and Rose to death

Might have gone a little too far, Rian.

>let the old ruling class die, kill them if you have to
>the bourgeois jedi must end
>the force belongs to the proletariat

Rian pls

>rose begins telling a confused Finn about the glory of race mixing and how the death of the white race can only benefit mankind

Really made me think.

>A purple haired thot crashes into a spaceship named 'Supremacy'
what did she mean by this Sup Forums

Did a certain Austrian say this ?

everytime i see her my peepee feels weird. pls halp

It was a different time.

>You know, Rey, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Luke looks directly at the camera.
>The Twi'leks, the Bothans, the Ithorians...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the force tree. The Day of the Saber is near, Rey. We'll have every alien in this galaxy dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me vanish for no reason this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the Galactic Nazi Party.
A bit abrupt, I felt, but it was a nice change of pace from the agenda Kennedy was pushing

>Rey, did I ever tell you about my master, Obi-wan "Old Ben Garrison" Kenobi? He was a good friend, but only to white male humans.
I still don't understand what Rian was trying to imply with this dialogue.

No this was Herr Goebbels.

They didn't even have a transgender in this movie there's still much work to be done by Disney if they want to be Fair and Diverse.

>BRING IT, CHROME DOME!
>Finn, Chr*me D*me is not an acceptable phrase to use. I would appreciate it if you referred to me as Captain, Phasma, or Ma'am in the future.

I imagine Kennedy played a part in this dialogue, very much not Rian's style

>Um, actually, do you know how offensive that term is? I identify as a person of metal.
>You're on the wrong side of history, nigger

>Kylo: You come from nothing. You're nothing... I mean, you're still above Bothans, and Calamari, and obviously Twi'lek. What I mean is, you're not important to humans, but you'll always be above the Lesser Species. Am I making sense here, Rey?
they must've added this in post, no way the mouse would have allowed it otherwise

>We are the spark that'll light the fire that'll burn the negros alive
Didn't expect this from a Hispanic to be fair but Rian seems to really get Poe's character.

? There're humans of any race and aliens in the Empire, some high ranking officers are blacks, women and alien btw.

Did he watch the movies or the canon books/comics/tv shows?

can one of you youngster computer wizards please dub this and upload it?

I think they're referencing the famous exchange between Snoke and Kylo Ren:
>They're cheap labour, Kylo. Cheap and plentiful. And when they're used up and discarded like yesterday's newspaper, they won't be missed.
>But the minorities - they're human?
>All of them. White is right, Kylo.
Really digging what they did with his character.

>Until you finally wipe out those subhumans that are even more parasitic and repulsive in nature than the Jews, I'll see you around kid
Word is that after Raimi saw the premiere, he said "Rian may have gone a bit too far in some places"

>stays behind because "someone has to pilot this ship"
>spends time standing on the bridge looking out the window, not piloting the ship

I really think the subtitled rant Chewbacca went on about how all vegetarians are spinless, soyboy faggots who should be hanged was out of place. Rian really needs to keep his politics out of films.

>Your parents were filthy fucking degenerate junkies who sold you for deathstick money. We should have all drug users lined up and shot.

I know Rian wants to have good, kid friendly messages in a Disney film about the dangers of drugs, but having the villain preach it might have sent the wrong message.

Chris Weitz is one of the writers for Star Wars

Giving Raimi a writing credit was a mistake

>"You were always scum."
>"Nigger scum."

Woah, props to Finn for taking the slur back.

>He might be a dumb, hothead spic faggot, but he's good fodder as a fighter pilot. I like this one.

Very daring of Rian to put a new take on white supremacy, with it coming from a woman in a position of power against a homosexual man of colour.

Also the scene were Rose repeatedly tasered Finn while yelling, "I'm going to zap your worthless nigger ass 'till you're fixed," as a means of homosexual conversion therapy was - forgive the pun - shocking.

>Johnson was quoted as saying: "The battle on Crait, it was, you know, it was a big deal for me. I really wanted to convey the idea of an unblemished white layer being marred by these, uh, black and disheveled-looking speeders. The red scars weren't as subtle as I would have liked but it turned out really well, I thought."
Art, pure and simple. I clapped.

I especially liked how Rose prevented Finn from doing his suicide attack before reminding him that "his fat nigger ass" is her property, and thus his life is hers to end.

Though I'll be honest, the introductory scene where she walked right up to Finn and said, "where's my fucking gravel?" was really weird and out of place.

If you noticed, her sister's last words as she dropped the bomber's payload were, "It's all so tiresome."

>Kylo Ren: [upon seeing Finn] I want every gun we have to fire on that black man. Do it.
>More!... More!
The theatre audibly whooped at this point, they were getting so involved. It was a brilliant experience.

>"The only reason you're holding rank, vice-commander, is because of affirmative action. This is why the First Order will always beat the Resistance - they promote their soldiery based on merit, rather than handing out commissions just based on being a minority or an alien."
Poe dropping the redpills like a motherfucker this movie.

True, but she kind of saved the scene by adding
>besides, suicide bombing is for sandniggers
Pretty fucking woke right there.

>Poe: You must have a thousand questions.
>Finn: Where da white wummin at?
Rian absolutely nailed the dialogue, gotta hand it to him.

I'm so sad they cut the scene where he gets piss-drunk after his demotion and goes on a rant about how Holdo just sucked cocks and clits to her her position, and how everyone in his squadron probably fucked her. I do think editing out the scene where he has a tearful wank over a photo of Rose's sister might have been for the best, though.

Asians are lowkey racist as fuck. In the first take, Rose's sister gave a Roman salute as she dropped the bombs.

>Something inside me has always been there, but now it's awake and it I need help to satisfy it. Every time I see Ben, it sets me trembling.
It was a cheap shot to market the film towards Daisybros but by god it worked.

>The sacred Jedi TEXTS
>I'LL GRIND YOU INTO MILK AND DRINK YOU YOU LITTLE GREEN PIECE OF SHIT
>STOP FUCKING LAUGHING

You know, I know a lot of people hated this Luke, but you have to respect Johnson for his vision, at the very least.

I feel as if some of the interactions between Rose and Finn were just ripped straight from Empire of Dust.

The rest of that interview is very telling
>"I asked if I could rename the 'First Order' to 'Whites First' or 'White Order', you know, something like that," said Johnson, sipping from his glass of milk. "Unfortunately it was too late for that scale of retconning, but I did manage to hide some Nazi propaganda in various shots, sorta like an easter egg for the kids."

I fucking love these threads.

>I came to this island to get away from it all Rey, every last bug-eyed freak or off-colour subhuman. But I get here and what do I find but more fucking aliens. They get everywhere, they're irritating, and I hate them!
really great callback to anakin's racist tirade in AotC, the poetry is palpable

I still don't understand why Luke made her do all that nude yoga meditation, but I suppose it made up for the forced lactation scenes.

>People say that Holdo didn't communicate well
>They just didn't know how to listen

I was really upset there were no disabled characters in the Resistance, and the only character displaying any sort of disability, a stutter, turned out to be a villain and was a white (passing) male.

The Exile is still a better character than Luke.

Can we at least appreciate Rian's attempt at inducing a bit of levity in that scene, when the camera rests on Admiral "If you have a dick, get the fuck off my ship" Holdo for 5 straight minutes while she tries to work the cruiser's stick shift.

I didn't even think spaceships had stick shifts.

I fucking love Holdo for the simple fact that she pisses off so many basement dwelling neckbeards. I'm definitely going to cosplay as her for halloween next year.

Would have been pure kino if it was Admiral Ackbar

You know if they did that they could resist him screaming "IT'S A TRAP" when he rammed the destroyers.

The shit the Exile went through and returned stronger from really hammer home what a little bitch Luke is portrayed as being.
>Exile cuts themself off from the force because they can't bear the sheer level of agony and death they're feeling. Later reconnects and tries to forge ahead with his life, eventually bringing order back to the galaxy
>Luke cuts himself off because he feels bad. Later reconnects and dies pointlessly.

To be fair the Exile was that exact little bitch before Kreia showed up.

A fucking waste of trips in a weak bait.
But alright I'll bite:
If you can answer me this without going full retard, I'll admit Holdo is not a stupid character:
Why didn't she tell Poe or her fucking crew about her plan?
>inb4 spies
It was never implied, thus fuck you.

Wasn't the Exile forceably cut off from the Force by the Jedi council?

No. That was one of the only outright lies Kreia told him/her. He/she cut himself off, but it was an instinctive, subconscious act. Not a choice he/she was aware of making.

No, that's just something Kreia implies to manipulate them.
They did it themselves as a method of self preservation

underappreciated meme. thank you and/or whoever made this.

Original Empire was extremely xenophobic but it didn't stop a certain extremely talented Grand Admiral from ascending the ranks. Also you had Daala who was a bit of a doofus but nonetheless still had an important post.

Thank you for your appreciation.

You put a plane on autopilot but evidently a gigantic space cruiser filled woth banks of computers doesn't have this ability. Easy way around this is and to create fake gravitas is to just say the ship's computer won't allow it to collide intentionally with another ship and it requires an actual person to helm but whoa I've just put more thought into this than the entire TLJ production team.

>sentient androids literally everywhere
>use fighter craft with actual pilots instead of drones
None of this ever made sense.

>Even though I could do this with droids, it is important that I lead this operation to ensure with my own eyes that every last piece of subhuman filth on this ship is eradicated
I know it was supposed to be a heroic moment, but don't you think she went a bit too far? What was Rian thinking?

To be fair this was addressed as part of the aftermath of the Clone Wars, combat droids were outlawed. Though I'm sure just because the Space U.N. said so everyone would just go 'oh okay'.

>IG-88
Two can play at this game, Wookiepedia.

Well, the ST republic were retarded enough to disarm 90% of their military despite a clear military threat, and keep the remaining 10% stationed in one place rather than doing their damn job, so perhaps the galaxy really was that fucking stupid.

I'm going by hearsay here, because none of that is mentioned in any of the fucking movies.

IG-88 was also a wanted criminal who happened to be a bounty hunter. There was also plenty of other combat droids in the EU, Dark Empire had the World Devastators and robotic TIE fighters. Point I was making was there was a general disdain toward using droids for combat (likely due to storytelling reasons and not practicality).

This is why the galaxy desperately needs the Sith. social darwinism is the only way to fix it.

I *believe* the no combat droids thing was at least semi-canon. I very well may be wrong, it's been a while since I've read anything SW related.

WTF? Is this from the new star war movie?