If Pooh is a living stuffed animal, what happens if all the stuffing is taken out of him? Does he die...

If Pooh is a living stuffed animal, what happens if all the stuffing is taken out of him? Does he die, or is he an empty husk that is living and breathing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyx2oOw397M
youtube.com/watch?v=6TqsGGOZg-s
youtube.com/watch?v=AdYaTa_lOf4
youtube.com/watch?v=-pe8yFSbSWs
books.google.com/books?id=lS5bcCJqhc4C&pg=PA10&lpg=PA10&dq=scarecrow oz unstuffed&source=bl&ots=dEPoqCkhhO&sig=ZKYA-IhGV84r0JegsnuKnOXBbwM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_nq39seTTAhVDWCYKHSFNDsAQ6AEIOzAI#v=onepage&q=scarecrow oz unstuffed&f=false
youtu.be/aLd7-bXv8NA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyx2oOw397M

Isn't he not actually alive, but just a figment of Christopher Robin's imagination?

If user is a living human being, what happens if all the organs are taken out of him? Does he die or is he an empty husk that is living and breathing?

I don't think they ever acknowledged that Pooh was a stuffed animal again after that.

Thing with stuffed animals though, you can take all the stuffing out and stuff it back up again and it's good as new.

I dunno but I know he likes baseball

youtube.com/watch?v=6TqsGGOZg-s

Nice trips.

How can stuffed animals with no muscles break realty with baseball pitches?

The same way stuffed kangaroos can break your suspension of disbelief by fucking the shit out of you.

FINALLY

an excuse to post this on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=AdYaTa_lOf4

Seth McFarlane explained it with Ted

IF I TAKE YOUR STUFFING OUT, WILL YOU DIE?

transplants work that way too

It will be something I haven't experienced before.

You're a silly old bear

Aren't we all just living husks though?

Found this non Disney Pooh adaptation from the 60's
It feels so weird
youtube.com/watch?v=-pe8yFSbSWs
>TFW the author and his son who inspired the book grew to despise their creation

It would be extremely painful.

Fucking disgusting.

Haven't you played Kingdom Hearts?
He becomes a nobody if that happens.

Pooh is partially inmortal, he can't die even if you take all of the stuffing from his body, he'll just be a husk.

>the true main villain and final boss of KH3 turns out to be Xohop

Except for the fact that The Heartless can't even set foot in the 100 Acre Woods, the best they can do is damage the book enough until nothing remains.

>what happens if all the stuffing is taken out of him?
He lays there until someone puts some stuffing back in. Have you never read ( or at least watched ) The Wizard of Oz?
books.google.com/books?id=lS5bcCJqhc4C&pg=PA10&lpg=PA10&dq=scarecrow oz unstuffed&source=bl&ots=dEPoqCkhhO&sig=ZKYA-IhGV84r0JegsnuKnOXBbwM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_nq39seTTAhVDWCYKHSFNDsAQ6AEIOzAI#v=onepage&q=scarecrow oz unstuffed&f=false

i was not prepared but thoroughly entertained

Wait, did they really? Why?

Zefrank is/was a treasure. I haven't been keeping tabs.

The author hated it because it attracted more attention than his more serious and mature works.
The son disliked the books later in life because people in boarding school wouldn't stop making fun of him for it and he could never get away from his association with them

The son is a dumbass.

Ah, well I guess that makes sense. Although, I never understood why some people tend to hate when their less serious works tend to get the most attention. I'd be happy to create anything successful, especially if that something created a bigger positive influence on an entire world of people then almost anything else out there. Pooh is like anti-cancer.

*them as in the books

It will be a horrible bother.

For you.

He worships Satan, you dolt.

Duh!
youtu.be/aLd7-bXv8NA

OH GOD I THINK I OWN THAT BEAR
I AM UNCOMFORTABLE WATCHING THIS

Holy shit, haven't seen this in years.

>Although, I never understood why some people tend to hate when their less serious works tend to get the most attention.

Well, imagine if you were William Shakespeare, but rather than people appreciating your literary work that you've worked on for years, they're mostly interested in some half-assed, not even that particularly interesting (from your POV) bedtime story you happened to publish once upon a time for quick cash. You're going to be frustrated.

Ah.

So you must be the new child for Teddy to love

Or are you a bad boy?.

whatever Christoper Robin imagines would happen

>Muh serious work
The public is made of of mindless sheep is why! They just don't understand! They'll never see my cool, mysterious, and DARK BROODING ARTIST'S SOUL.

>William Shakespeare
yeah...bad choice of example. his favorite projects were his low-brow ones because he believed theatre should be for everyone, not just the upper crust

Holy shit, I feel so old watching this.