Steven of the Hill

or King of the Universe. How do you guys think this could work out?

>Steven raised by 3 gems near Arlen
>Is supported by his dad who works at Strickland Propane
>Routinely gets into shenanigans with Connie, and Joseph
>Dale occasionally show up, usually with some half baked scheme to save the world from the invading Lizardmen and Rock People
>Bill continually tries, and fails, to woo any of the Gems
>and Boomhauer is Boomhauer

Where would Peggy fit into all this?

>indian girl named connie
>laotian girl named kahnnie

4wutpurpose?

cotton is best gem

Bumping, I am interested

>Where would Peggy fit into all this?

She doesn't. Peggy is the worst character, and is better off gone. Pearl can take her place.

>Assasinate the Diamonds

Kek

Pearl is Peggy.

>Steven, I'll have you know I have been on Earth for hundreds of years, I think I can speak your 'Es-pan-ol'

Imagine how Joseph would react around Lapis when he starts to hit puberty

>Hey Steven, is it true there's a new gem in town?
>Uh yeah. Why
>And that her clothes are only held by a string around her neck?
>I don't know, maybe?
>Oh~ man~
>You're creeping me out Joseph...
>Steven, you gotta introduce me to her. And then you'll trip and like grab that string, so it'll all fall off, and then! I'll see her boobage!
>Joseph that's never going to work, get it out of your head.

Now this is something I'd like to see. Need to see.

But Perla can speak "spa-ni-ol"?

>>Steven raised by 3 gems near Arlen

Never would have happened, because Hank Hill is a responsible father and would have raised his son rather than shoving the duty off onto strangers.

Joseph seems like he'll develop a foot fetish too.

Except he'd have no idea how to raise a kid properly. There are some things he thinks a woman has more experience with. But without Rose, he'd probably ask for help from Rose's three crazy friends who also happen to be Space Rocks.

>Pearl yelling 'Ho yeah!' before every strike

Not every is a loser who gives up like Greg.

greg universe and hank hill are both genuinely good dads who care about their sons even when they don't quite understand what's going on.

True but Hank is actually competent, motivated, and responsible with a good work ethic.

Still Hank works full time. Someone would have to look over Steven while he works that propane.

Maybe Pearl can stay with Steven, and as a result from prolonged human contact she begins to act more like Peggy. On top of that, she naturally thinks she is better than everyone else so she will probably do the things that Peggy would do. Like play Boggle get into passive aggressive arguments with the neighbors and fend off Bill.

>Bill hitting on Pearl

Kek

> Hank I have a confession to make. Once in a moment of weakness on a dark night I slept with Pearl.
>> No you didn't.
>No I didn't.

Greg owns a car washing business and makes enough to apparently keep it running and keep himself fed and alive. He also at least attempted to start teaching guitar lessons on the side for extra cash (it's implied that he was successful with Buck at least). Then there's the 15 million dollar royalty check.

>Then there's the 15 million dollar royalty check.
Yeah but that was dumb luck. It'd be the equivalent of Hank letting Don take the throw during that Alamo Beer Contest and winning a shitload of money.

Running a successful car wash isn't even the impressive thing. He's running a car wash in a city where everything is in walking distance

That wasn't dumb luck, he wrote and sang the original song that was used in the advertisements. If you wanted to stretch a bit you could maybe argue Marty actually remembering to pay what he owed was lucky, but then that's not really on Greg.

>Pearl initially agrees to help Hank raise Steven by living in his house
>In the beginning she is put off by the thought of being in a human abode, helping Steven cook human food, and being around so many nosy humans.
>Eventually starts to like the contact, routinely gossiping with Minh and Nancy.
>Even volunteers as a substitute teacher to make sure Steven's education goes exactly as it should.

Chane will murder Steven.

>In the future Steven, saying "That's my purse" and "I don't know you" aren't necessary
>Dang it Garnet, that's not the problem here!

That boomhauer one was perfect.

>I want to thank you again for hiring my boy Mister Stricklan-
>>Ah think nothin' of it ol' Top, I like your boy, he reminds me of my own, only shorta!
>I didn't know you had a so-
>>Yeah different place, different time, different woman. Name's Roy, Ray, I dunno. 16 years, I'm too embarrassed to ask

You know what I just realized? SU's shit world building now makes a lot more sense with King of the Hill.

There is absolutely no way Hank would allow Steven to not go to school.

>the school system gets switched to a 'progressive' style and content
>no more woodshop, metalshop
>revisionist history, no more PE
>now men's chorus, etc.

I'm not actually certain how he'd react to schooling. I could see Hank possibly homeschooling Steven after his powers start to develop, if only for the safety of other children

Hell, Steven's growing pains would probably be even worse, since I could see Hank suppressing it in an effort to keep his kid relatively normal.

Wouldn't stop him from being weird

>revisionist history
This is why the world building is such shit in SU. We literally don't know if ANY of it is real, we've only seen Beach City and Empire in a single movie. Did the Gems really invade at the dawn of human history, or did they invade during the modern day, or maybe they never invaded at all and instead all of Beach City is just one big cult compound where Steven is raised free of 'problematic' influences form the outside world.

>Half human, half alien, and neither side of that boy's right.

How would Hank and Rose even meet? How would they hook up?

I think the problem is less with SU's world building and more that you're kinda dumb.

She'd be lured over by the scent of delicious grilling burgers, and Hank would explain that the reason they smell and taste so good is due to clean-burning, efficient propane that lets you Taste the Meat, Not the Heat.™

If that's not an intergalactic panty-dropper, I don't know what is.

How is he dumb? I think he makes a very good point. We haven't seen a damn thing outside of Beach City and it's populated by weird as shit people who seemingly don't care about all the weird Gem bullshit and vegetable-humanoid lifeforms running around. Furthermore, we haven't seen anything remotely resembling a police department, a fire department, or even a federal service.

>SU cool aid episode when

>Hey Pearl, what's the problem?
>>No problem Bill, I'm just cleaning this house. You humans leave garbage all over the place and-
>Say no more! I'll take care of that for you.
>>Bill that isn't necessa-
>You're a lady, and as a lady I should help you with your work.
>>>Pearl?
>>It's okay Steven. As long as Bill doesn't take out wastebasket into his house, we are fine...oh no.

ladies and gentlemen, this is how you fix SU

>>Bill obsessing over Pearl
Far more likely

>Aquamarine is about to leave
>Suddenly ship gets pelted by tank rounds.
>They aren't enough to damage it but it shakes the ship and throws Topaz off balance, letting Steven break free.
>Outside, a M1 Abrams is parked on a ridge firing round after round at Aquamarine's vessel
"I always knew I'd be a great tank operator, just like I always knew I'd live next to Hank."

Bumping because I want to see more Cotton/Gem interaction