/lbg/

Letterboxd: Post profiles and discuss what you have recently watched

QotD: How is your film count for 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/machill54/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The relationship between the make-up man and the film actor is that of accomplices in crime. -Marlene Dietrich

>Wonder Woman is on the cover of TIME as if it were the cinematic event of a lifetime
How far have we fallen

Its not even in the top 10 of the two top 10 i've seen so far (neither the last soy)

Wonder Woman is alright but nothing special unless it's the first film you've ever seen. Grimdark superheroes were already done in Tim Burton's Batman, the "hero that wants nothing more than to help" complex was already done in Richard Donner's Superman, World War superhero drama was already done with Captain America, female superheroes were already a thing with the old Wonder Woman TV show, and the movie's script is literally a saturday morning cartoon script in live-action. But really what makes WW shit is it lacks any subtlety whatsoever, the cliches are turned up to 11, and a lot of the shots look like they were rendered with a $50 green screen and Blender software. Really, it's just a film that feminists and easily impressed plebs that lack taste eat up. If you actually think Wonder Woman is good after seeing anything prior by superior directors, your taste is highly questionable and ought to be checked for early signs of down syndrome.

All these people asking why he's got a DVD of Cinderella must be some 14 year old kids who think that adults can't enjoy children's movies. I still watch old Disney movies on a regular basis, they're awesome.

Sure thing old ver of Beauty and the Beast was way better than the afwul 2017 live action movie

Marlene Dietrich with director Billy Wilder (l), producer Arthur Hornblow and Charles Laughton (r) on the set of Witness of the Prosecution, 1957...

Is this an art film, /lbg/?

Go rape a nigger baby you freak.

Remembering Director Michael Curtiz on his birthday, here with Humphrey Bogart on the set of CASABLANCA ('42)

letterboxd.com/machill54/

>You’ve logged 382 entries for films during 2017.
Anybody know why that’s different to count on front page? Does that include rewatches and profile doesn’t?

think that will be my final count for the year, don’t think I’ll watch anything next few days. Just shy of 1 feature per day this year, again

>Just shy of 1 feature per day this year, again
WHY NOT CHANGE THINGS UP THIS TIME???????!!!!!!!!!!

1 a day is too many

>Uh oh, we have gremlins in the control room

COOL 3D GLASSES!!!!!!!!!

The thumbnail looks like an inflatable cartoon T-rex with 3D glasses on the tip of his snout.

No it doesn't.

i see it

The ears are nostrils?

his tongue

Better than Bladerunner, better than 2049. An indictment of anti-art.

Yes it does, you massive fucking faggot. You just don't see it. Take your pedantry and shove it up your ass.

No it doesn't.

for you

fuck you

you whore

These threads are the best. Film is my life, and I love rating it.

Timothee Chalamet turns 22 today

what the fuck kind of an abomination is that you freak

Cannot unsee!

looks like a character from Spyro the Dragon

Salame