Name one Sup Forums street level character who could beat kenshiro

Name one Sup Forums street level character who could beat kenshiro.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_ZeD40Rg8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

clearly anime is superior

>name one street level (aka lowest tier) character who could beat this character who is the most powerful one in his series
Are all weebs like this?

His series is mostly street level too so it makes no sense to include heroes above that level to compare with Kenshiro. You're really, really dumb.

Iron Fist or Shang Chi maybe

>His series is mostly street level
>Takes on literal kings
>Can summon spirits of the dead
>street level
Can't tell if you are MERELY PRETENDING or just retarded.
Bat was street level. That guy dressed like an american flag was street level. Kenshiro is way above that.

Spiderman

No one could. Though is there anyone in the Marvel Universe that can beat cutscene Dante?

It's not street level and I'm a weeb. Shit bait or stupid out of 10.

It is, don't kid yourselves. Kenshiro may be a top tier hero but he's still street level.

Can he lift fucking trucks?

>Can he lift fucking trucks?

Nigga kicked a tank till it exploded.

going by OP's definition of 'street level' Superman.

spider-man is street and he can crush a car over his head while running faster than a car

spiderman is street because he pulls all his punches and is street level by his own volition
if he went all out all the time he'd be higher

Spider-Man is cheating. He's an Avengers/X-men tier hero perpetually staying street level because he's a loner.

Spiderman can "lift fucking trucks," so no he's not street by that reasoning

Can someone explain to me the levels of a comic book super hero?

I barely remember watching FotS but you know what I do remember?

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=-_ZeD40Rg8A

He's destroying a TANK. That is WELL BEYOND street level.

You're intentionally only allowing basically normal humans to fight a bonafied super human.

Actually, fuck. You want a fair fight? Kenshiro vs Molly Hayes. They even basically have the same power set though I'm sure her invulnerability would cancel out the pressure points.

Kenshiro and his companions are men of the stars and of fate. That's not street level, that's cosmic level.

Batman.

It's like

Street level

most of their rogue gallery is street level tho

>street level
Youre a retard.Go back to Sup Forums.

Why Streetlevel, his series happen in a post apocalyptic world? Anyway can someone redpill me on Kenshiro, so we could know what we're dealing here, because i wanna say Luke Cage, but then i remember this guy make people explode by just touching them

Just because MOST of the minor enemies Kenshiro faces are normal humans doesn't hi negate the ability to KICK A TANK UNTIL IT EXPLODES

He's a really strong fellow.

Wolverine

Think MadMax with martial arts, but bullshit levels of martial arts surviving a building falling over you levels of bullshit.

its not the touch that does it's his fighting style imagine he's implanting them with his chi then making his chi expand killing them

ancient martial arts with a thousand techniques

Potentially Luke Cage, because I'm not sure if you can touch pressure points that are under people's skin, if said skin is tougher than steel.

>that kick in the balls

Kek

>tfw marathoning and downloading fist of the north star, Original Dragonball, Fist of the north Star, Legend of Galactic Heroes, OG Gundam, and Space adventure cobra

man, oldschool anime was janky, but it was the fucking best

If you want more stuff that looks like absolute shit but is fun watch the original Macross.

Nothing like endlessly changing scale.

>red pill
>presumedly referring to the transgender metaphor move The Matrix

I'm not sure how I can spironolactone you on Kenshiro...

But if you mean give you the downlow on his abilities....

He can cut through people on a ceullar level with his fist.

He can stop somebody's heart or make their head explode just by touching pressure points.

An famous feat of strength of his is pummeling a tank to smithereens.

He has several forms of ki magic including ice, erasing things into the void, telekinseis, memory manipulation, healing, becoming intangible, creating copies of himself, and even the negation of ki powers like that.

He can copy fighting styles by only seeing them once.

He can go three months without eating.

He had smell as good as a blood hound.

He can hear thing whisper from even two kilometers away.

He can see auras, able to fight while blind.

I'm pretty sure I'm only scratching the surface of what he can do.

to be fair, he kicked that tank into submission, and then the tank unable to bear his shame commit sudoku

0:58
The best frame in the entire series

Toki was a cool guy.

muh screen-wide instakill

Ken is basically silver age superman.
His power isn't being super strong or whatever, his power is pulling new powers out of his ass as the plot demands.

>A new record
>Oh another record
Why the fuck did Ken punch that guy? That shit was gold.

Kenshiro can and has knocked down skyscrapers with his fists.

That wasn't ken.
Look at the boots.

Kenshiro is the master of an ancient martial art that targets pressure points in the human body. Like acupuncture, but with punches and kicks instead of needles. By manipulating these pressure points, he's capable of a variety of superhuman feats, such as:

Making body parts explode.

Curing poison.

Erasing memories.

Paralyzing the body.

Forcing someone to drive a car.

Curing blindness.

Forcing the body expel an odor which attracts flesh-eating crows.

Learning how to read Sanskrit

Compelling someone to tell the truth or explode.

Preventing winking.

Spiderman

/thread

This is kinda fucked up.

>Learning how to read Sanskrit

Don't forget forcing people to walk backwards and making the mute talk.

It was either that or a really painful death.

>Forcing the body expel an odor which attracts flesh-eating crows.
>Learning how to read Sanskrit
>Preventing winking.

He stop a train with two fingers.

no, cause that'd be missing the point of cutscene dante.

You forgot summon his ancient fighting spirit to defeat demon magic.

Why do they explode into luminescent jizz?

Pressure points man.

>Why do they explode into luminescent jizz?
an attempt at censorship, shows what a less censored version looks like

Well sure, reality benders. Not all of them mind you, but the stronger ones.
But that doesn't matter because the point of Dante is you put him street level where he's hilariously overleveled and watch him literally dance circles around everyone.

Iron Fist.
He actually kills a giant doing a Hyakuretsu Ken thing in his own series at one point.

Samurai Jack, maybe.

I just love that goofy bastard; Ken's just so ludicrously over the top and square at the same time.

Because it was technically a series for children and no way were they going to show blood and gore on TV.

You can stop FotNS after Raoh dies. If you really want to go past just stop after the Celestial Empress stuff because the series gets really bad after that point.

More or less every Herald-level character can defeat Dante