I liked her way more than Joi, even tho she was kinda mean to /ourjoe/ (and not always in a good way)...

I liked her way more than Joi, even tho she was kinda mean to /ourjoe/ (and not always in a good way). What does this say about me ?

femdom fetish, clearly

Shit taste

>you will never come home from work and be greeted by your perfect virtual waifu
Why are we here? Just to suffer?

I love dommes but hated her. Unattractive, manly voice. Even Joi who is annoyingly submissive was better. Mostly because AdA is cute af.

I wish shed beat me up :(

She's a fucking non-character, so maybe you just like the actress and that's it user

That's where you're wrong

When K killed her in the end I had the weirdest boner of my life.

*CRUNCH*

stallman'z girl ?

>rms

She was the worst part of the movie, she was all over the place in a way that completely messed with the tone of the movie.

Can someone explain this meme to me?

Like it's kindof funny how mishmashed the photos are and the "do it for her" thing but is that it? I feel like I'm missing something every time I see this

Its a reference to Seinfield

how can a female be this perfect

It says "dont forget, you're here forever" and the pictures block the letters to spell it. From the simpsons.

It's a reference from problem child 2.

It's a reference to a television program that aired 22 years ago

imagine being this underage

Really? It is from the simpsons. Mister Burns doomed Homer for a lifetime working in the power plant. Like no way to get fired or quit. The sign was a present from Burns saying: Don't forget you are here forever.
Homer put pictures of Maggie on the sign to motivate him in the stronges way humanly possible.

because she's not real

fuck you yes she is real

Not gonna lie I nutted in the kinoplex when she did that. I love a girl who could make me cum.

When a movie waifu unironically makes you want to kill yourself

FaceApp when?

Imagine falling for this bait

Or this bait.

Ana De Armas is real

Real hologram yes.

>bait
You know there are people who were born after that episode aired that now have wives, children and careers right?

but joi isn't

SHUT
UP

only high test males are suitable for luv. all you weaklings rotting away in your mom's basement shitposting from the 11-inch toshiba craptop want that computer program joi to give you some fake binary-love. pathetic.

Literally all 8 billion people alive right now have seen every season 1-9 episode of the Simpsons.

I coulda killed that bitch.

At least Luv never humiliated K this bad

Mein Gott! Blade Runner was such waifu-bait.

fuck you, Joi was a lie all along.
Joi = shittiest waifu ever

I almost thought K was just gonna shoot himself after that... probably what I would have done

Is it Ana de Armas in this scene?

And yet, joifags still believe she really loved him

>that subtle reaction at 0:07 when K is greeted the same way he is at the beginning of the movie by his own Joi

It's the little things.

she looks so much better with the bangs.
Or it might just be my fettish

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
come on bro people are doing nofap

They're in denial user, desu I wish I could lie to myself that well. The truth hurts.

Yeah google her nudes to see they are the same tatas

>non character.
She's the most interesting character in the movie, pleb.

I'd so get one of these if it wasn't like $3,000 with no roadmap for updates and addons.

bitch > that mistress > memory composer > Joi

i didnt felt shit

the absolute state of japan

I know, right? Absolutely beautiful.

Why did she kiss K?

Wallace replicants were made to follow protocol. Luv is Wallace's right hand and programmed to revere him. When Wallace killed that newborn replicant he kissed her first.

I could go deeper into the symbolism but that about sums it up from Luv's point of view.

Or maybe she just found him attractive

So just imitation?. What about the tear she gets before killing the policewoman ? Just from overwhelming emotions ?

She could feel real emotions. The newer models we're able to be more easily controlled so maybe the toned down their emotions,but an emotion very strong could still "break" through? Like K in the memory creation building.