Did anyone grab the Free Comic Book Day edition of Miraculous?

Did anyone grab the Free Comic Book Day edition of Miraculous?

Was really hoping to grab one but wasn't able to, can anyone share?

bump

Why is she not gobbling on that cat dick?
Why is he not finger-blasting that ass?

because this is a blue board

It's just a preview for issue one. Someone will probably storytime it once it comes out.

I thought it came out on Free Comic Book Day?

It was only half the comic

You're kidding. Is this a two parter? Well, was the half actually any good? I didn't like what I saw in the preview.

There's like 5 pages of actual comic and no action. It was free and I felt ripped off.

Haven't read it yet. Just flipped through and it's like 5 pages with part of another comic with it. Looks like it will follow the formula of the show.

so, no scans?

Don't worry the real comic will be out on July .

The variant covers are cute.

The normal cover.

yeah but by July season 2 will hopefully be out so I won't really care that much about the comic anymore

Do not lewd the Ladybug

u cant stop me

>implying she doesn't lewd herself

Two other comics, actually.
That third one with the mini humans living alongside normal humans was a pretty interesting concept.

Oh, almost forgot to tldr
Monster of the week is a lacrosse player, cuts off before he actually does anything

This cartoon is for little girls, why do you guys care so much about this?

I watch it for the plot

I didn't even know they had comics

It's interesting you say this.

One of my friends who loves comics (he's the only person who I know has read all of Cerebus) is a hard core hetro man who smokes cigarettes, bangs bitches and doesn't take shit from anyone, is also a big fan of Sailor Moon.

This was one of the most shocking revelations he ever told me, and he talked about delivering a Pizza to Freddie Prinze Jr.(no tip).