How come when people mention Lando...

How come when people mention Lando, they have to extremely go out of their way to show how good a character he is to the point of exaggeration?

>he's cool
>he didn't care about the empire
>he cared about his people first
>he's cool
>he's black but that didn't factor in anything
>he ran a city
>he's cool
>he's my favorite character despite having 12 minutes of screen time the entire trilogy
>he's cool

I've noticed this phenomena with the ghost buster Ernie as well and I am starting to notice it with the Black Panther superhero character. Why is this?

Correction I got my ghost busters confused I meant Winston.

He even gets away with sexually harassing a white woman

>talking shit about based Colt 45

Are those people white democrat voters in their 40's ?

are these people by any chance black?

It's the same reason people like Boba Fett

It's the "I'm not a racist I have black friends" thing but I think we both know this.

That said, Lando was alright, mostly because he wasn't a completely flawless character. If they made him today, he'd be some two-dimensional character who could do no wrong, and Leia would be proven wrong for not trusting him and apologize to him.

Gibs me dats

Nigs turned on Billy Dee some time in the 90s.
"You still think Billy Dee Williams is fine" was a 90s way that nigs accused each other of being ghetto.

>two-dimensional
Whoops meant one-dimensional here, although perhaps no-dimensional would work better.

he's black han solo. what is not cool about that?

he did risk his life several times

nice hidden racism thread

>hidden racism
Do you know what site you are on? If anyone wants to be racist they don't have to hide it you nigger.

>tfw when faggots think Billy Dee was Colt 45's best pitchman

He's too well adjusted, he must be ugly and quippy like Boyega, virtue signaling must be jarring and annoying. Get your facts checked.

>but yknow, they only said those positive things about him because he was black

just fucking say you hate blacks pussy

blacks pussy is gross

I hate black pussy. It was not hard to say that at all.

cute red

This thread....I can't even.....

Same reason they do it for every Samuel L Jackson and Morgan Freeman role. In fact I can't think of any famous black actor who isn't routinely described as the coolest man in the world. It's just a liberal cuckhold thing

The rare exception is when a black guy speaks English too well. It means he "acting white"
think Wayne Brady

Also digits for both of us

white people REALLY want you to know they aren't "racist"
ironically all these same things are said about donald glover, who plays lando in the new movie
>omg hes like, sooo talented and stuff