What is your opinion on Man of Steel (2013)?

What is your opinion on Man of Steel (2013)?

Kino except for the dad scene

It's a fine trailer

oh boy this thread....again.

amazing

Doo-doo poopy.

How do you fuck up Superman? It's one of the easiest stories to tell.

the only good superhero flick besides raimi's spider-man trilogy & nolans batmans. bvs was alright as well though

boring, morose
lots of interesting ideas, I think it had potential, but Nolan can't nuance for shit
also
>muh jesus allegory
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF he's not a messiah he's the best of mankind through nurture

Yep. It’s too good for the genre desu
Look at the tripe we have now ffs

>>Muh jesus allegory
>>posts pic of movie notorious for having jesus allegories

>nolan
god damn it I meant snyder

best superman movie.

Returns was the true fuck up

There's nothing wrong with Jesus allegory I just thought it was misplaced/poorly used in this film.

why. Writers in the past already noted the parallelism. And it wasn't so in your face in the movie to be honest. it was more like back ground detail

Snyder's best film. The best Superman film. The best capeshit film. And it has an amazing score. Re-watched it with my new 'intellectual' GF and she went from being high minded to goosebumps.

the only film to make the case that capeship can actually be worthwhile since spiderman 2

A much better film if they edited the flashblacks differently. Supes stopping the world engine is great, tho.

I watched it like three years after release and enjoyed it a lot. I had no idea it was received badly, such a shame.

this

it's ok user, your brain has been fried by memes

Snyder makes the case that Superman can very much exist as a real thing. It's a pretty bold take on a character who previously had to be inserted in fantasy settings to work.

>superman aimlessly walking trhrough earth/america/who knows
>a bunch of pointless flashbacks with jonathan telling superman not to be superman (which will a be ignored by the end of the film)
>40 minutes worth of mindless destruction
>terrible dialogue
>a fucking tornado

This movie is just a boring, pretentious waste of time