/who/ - Doctor Who General

The First Chapter edition

Thoughts on this audio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCkX2NdPNGe1QEwBR46ihIEQ
twitter.com/pipmadeley/status/945975290794299392
reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/3i87k5/autistic_vlogger_called_liam_catterson_give_me/
youtube.com/watch?v=nLJginDfA7U
imdb.com/title/tt6275170/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1
youtu.be/ka5iFUw23Uw
youtube.wikia.com/wiki/Liam_Catterson
twitter.com/Mr_Matt_Hall/status/946082283957768193
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Catterson Chronicles.

youtube.com/channel/UCkX2NdPNGe1QEwBR46ihIEQ

twitter.com/pipmadeley/status/945975290794299392

Reminder we're listening to Catterson Chronicles part 1 in CWS right now cytu.
be/r/casualwhostream

>/who/ is still desperately trying to rationalise 12's obvious character rewrite.

Christ, was Pearl always this thicc?

Nice edit

reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/3i87k5/autistic_vlogger_called_liam_catterson_give_me/

So Series 11 is airing at the same time that S9 did and are we still getting a Christmas special?

Autumn/Winter 2018 and yes I imagine there will be a Christmas special

Peak Catterson

D A M A G E D

youtube.com/watch?v=nLJginDfA7U

imdb.com/title/tt6275170/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1

Metal Gear / Suicide Squad stuff doesn't seem to start until series 2

Does Catterson know how to pose.

t. soyboy

This show stopped being good after series 5 and stopped being worth watching after series 6 imo (in my opinion)

A cover worthy of Tom Webster.

e i g h t e p i s o d e s a w e e k
have no fears, we've stories for years!

YOIS

JUST

Wiki article when

series 1 finale

The Psycho Mantis figure is too pure to appear in this.

series 2 prologue. nightmare before christmas crossover, or just reference?

BELLA MC-CATY IS SO FUCKING CUTE

billed as a prequel episode even though it's an hour

*Julia Roar

I made a page, barely anything in it tho

I DON'T CARE I JUST WANT TO cuddle

>it's a Catterson randomly makes an episode about a movie he saw episode

>Expanded Universe

Is this title an 'Edge of Destruction / Brink of Disaster' thing to Suicide Squad? kek

Catterson regenerating!

Why is the Grey fox in this?

Who the fuck is liam Catterson?

>totally not Doctor Who!

why are there two liams

Those aren't even real glasses, they're photoshopped on and they're at the wrong angle

>Neospamming is back
Welp, that's me off /who/ again for a while

Maybe your wish got granted?

kek

THE WRITING ON HER SHIRT IS FLIPPED

Outer Heaven /

the companion looks quite QT desu

/ Heavens Divide

(that's all folks)

fuck jessposting, saraposting is where it's at

>tfw no Sesska audio
fuck

holy fuck, juliet is fucking adorable in this

>cause happiness

Oh shit it's Pat from Two Best Friends Play

she's got a cute voice too

Unfortunately only in this episode. But now I masturbated to all of the main companions of the Moffat era.

Christ, are these how Neo's audios sound to non /who/res?

"If you disagree with a female Doctor, you're as sexist as That Creepy Guy from Game of Thrones" —Steven Moffat

I think she's slightly retarded.

youtu.be/ka5iFUw23Uw catterson gf from 2 years ago

>liam catterson can get a gf but you've never been kissed

youtube.wikia.com/wiki/Liam_Catterson

Read literally any sentence from this page

twitter.com/Mr_Matt_Hall/status/946082283957768193
GOAT

i now understand what it's like to love a fanfilm companion

Whatever Whelan says is a rumour, always take the opposite of it as truth.

>people are worried about cancellation
Why? It's a win/win.
If Jodie's sucessfull we get a new Golden Age of /who/.
If she fails we're back to the Wilderness Era, Jodie is the de-facto Doctor for 15 years, and I become the next showrunner, revive the show in 2032 and insert /who/ memes everywhere.

But it's an audio series

This would be GOAT but are we going to assume that the BBC would want to spend money on this? Because they wouldn't.

This would need a full cast and crew and a budget. It's much more than recreating Shada and things like that with animation..

Ooh, a wilderness years with Jodie and 12 as the most recent Doctors would have real potential.

David Bradley and the BBC are looking to destroy the First Doctor's already recovered episodes? Fuck

Guys I can't stop thinking about the Doctor's feet.

The First Doctor was a sexist, racist homophobe. Let them burn.

well they might as well. already assassinated the character. jk but someone here would say that

Anyone have a download link for Twice Upon A Time?

I'm so annoyed they missed the opportunity to do a short video where Moffat regenerates into Chibnall.

>uh brilyant

*Oberlin

The Doctor is a paternal figure and should not be played by a female

>I used to call the Doctor "dad".
>Now she get to call me "daddy".

What a surprise the BBC is pushing to promote extreme leftist pedophilia by shoving into childrens heads that they can get change their sex and gender. The Jew child killer Neil Gaiman first postulated this in nu who and then Moffat jumped on the bandwagon at the whim of his BBC kike masters.

do u eat ass

>The Jew child killer
I don't think Neil has ever killed a child nontheless a jewish one

Torrent for twice upon a time please?

MOMMY

www.google.com

>dd/lg

>Anyone who respects the integrity of an iconic 54 year old male hero is a Cletus.

Yeah pretty much

bbc.co.uk/iplayer

How about you fuck off and either give folk the episode torrent or fuck off to your bbc cock loving masters you homosexual nigger.

I was never really opposed to having a female doctor, it's the timing of things that I don't like. I always understood the Time Lords (and with no exception the Doctor himself) as being above gender or race. That's why I liked Peter's Doctor so much for he was a whole more alien than say, Tennant's or Smith's doctors which were pretty much made to be someone boys aspired to become and girls wanted to hook up.

The thing that worries me the most is that this was a decision based of BBC's leftist agenda, this whole "girlpower" thing and what not. A decision to make a point instead of being a decision based of an actor's talent or comitment to the show.

Gender is not an issue unless if made so to be and I bet they're trying to make it be. I'm already expecting a episode where a sassy Nurse Who will travel to the past and encounter someone who says something like "I'm not taking orders from a woman" and she'll crap some feminist shit and beat his ass to prove that "women are as good as men, lel xd".

Which is a shame, really, I do like the actress a lot but I think it will just be a weak Doctor that's there to make a point and this point will stand 'til the show gets either canceled or they realize that a female Doctor is not cutting it and decide to turn the Doctor back into a man... but maybe a gay black man this time around.