Where were you when relaxing internet videos creatively eclipsed the entire Television & Film industry?

Where were you when relaxing internet videos creatively eclipsed the entire Television & Film industry?

youtube.com/watch?v=RcNQ_4daXv0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0X6yc7DA5mM
youtube.com/watch?v=XrFegNHpHfc
youtu.be/IJRDdwmiPCQ
youtu.be/Hp76uNPQWLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's been about a year for me, it all started with that banana bitch flick.

youtube.com/watch?v=0X6yc7DA5mM

What the fuck is asmr?

>ASMR

Yuck.

How come the best ASMR set ups in terms of quality is always fat balding ugly guys with beards?

Ephemeral rift is the only true choice for asmr

ASMR has to be the saddest Youtube genre.

I mean not sad for the QT because she's making bank doing absolutely nothing. Sad for the weirdos that would put money into her Patreon.

Who /main-monkey/ here?

This shit is so weird. Like I love a well-thought out JOI from time to time, but what the fuck do you gain out of hours of somebody whispering at you.

Like if this qt redhead who came up first got out her tits or something it might be interesting, but as it stands I cannot understand that appeal

Stop, Goodnight Moon is my ASMR-fu.

Also, this is true. Probably because they actually have to invest in equipment and ideas since they can't just rely on being a qt whilst making shite content like ASMRDarling

Maybell is best girl

patrician choice

>sorry for all the background noise teehee
>sorry for leaving in my sneezes teehee
>sorry for my boyfriend teehee

They're so fucking lazy, at least Carl built themselves a chamber to make their stuff in
youtube.com/watch?v=XrFegNHpHfc

How long before she gets ran off the internet like all the rest? She's already taken her channel down a couple of times before iirc

RIP Daintily Dahlia, Moonglove, Springbok, Vulpes, and who knows how many others?

Oh hey what about actual literal whores?

youtu.be/IJRDdwmiPCQ

youtu.be/Hp76uNPQWLE

Ephemeral Rift is the only when who can actually put me to sleep. Heather Feather was decent but doesn't compare with the quality the current equipment offers, but females in general do some shitty ASMR.
>cherry crush doing anything that isn't fap bait
something about it just pisses me off

She's really, really good. I googled her irl and apparently she's won awards for makeup and special effects and stuff like that. It's amazing to contrast her with generic lazy camslut #884b that normally does ASMR videos.

I think it's the nature of the job unfortunately, it always attracts creeps.

Goodnight Moon was quite daft though, linking her personal twitter and Instagram to the account, which people abused. They messaged her personally on fb I think and she freaked the fuck out. It's a shame but pretty unavoidable unfortunately. She came back though.

I think it's an age thing too, unless you're making money off it. You can't really keep it up forever without being ostracised by everyone.

While not everything that ER puts out makes me sleep i respect his creativity and video ideas are always great

>being a qt whilst making shite content like ASMRDarling
Don't understand her popularity. She is attractive, yes, but in a bland way. There are at least a few dozen more attractive girls doing this shit.
And her content is indeed meh.

Yeah there are some insanely attractive girls doing ASMR, but Darling isn't one of them

>Springbok
Isn't she pregnant or something, that's why she stopped? But I remember she had a hiatus due to some mental issues.

She stopped more recently I think because of pregnancy but ever since she was harrassed off the internet the first time her videos were never quite the same after.
Classic Springbok is GOAT

She is pretty gorgeous tbf, she also has a pretty good grasp of nerd shit like Star Wars & Video games so "OMG SHE'S JUST LIKE US :D".

She's also more relatable I think than one's like HeatherFeather and the other mainstream ones.

didn't Heather Feather build an entire specialized basement for videos? she's like the Kubrick of ASMR

it gives you tingles/it's relaxing/it's a waifu sim for sad, lonely men

Swore it was something more "dramatic" like her SO was like 40 years her senior whilst she was in her twenties and she was getting tonnes of questions about it so just gave up.

Pretty much every large ASMR has been embroiled in some form of drama at some point, even ones you wouldn't think of

She's gorgeous but she's shit at ASMR. Never evolves. That shit doesn't give me tingles anymore.

Goodnightmoon is the waifu and way better production values even with a fifth of the subscribers.