ITT : We name everything this movie could have done but didnt

ITT : We name everything this movie could have done but didnt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UCrBICYM0yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

War against insects.

>not domesticating them and using them as really cool mounts

haha it would be crazy if some giantess caught some tinies and started swallowing them whole haha...

I saw this shit yesterday and it was one of the weirdest, dumbest and unnecessary movies I've ever seen.

Why does Damon keep signing on to do shitty movies? He's a really good actor.

It's a great movie. Everyone missed the point. No shocker there

>Everyone missed the point. No shocker there

I know what you mean. This is what you call advertisement kino : youtu.be/UCrBICYM0yM

To anyone who doesnt get it, you were purposefully made to believe there would be fun had in this bright little world, just like Damon. But when you get there you start to find out you never can really run from your problems and will ultimately be disappointed, again, just like Damon when he finds out about the world ending.

The audience is essentially Matt Damon. The promos couldn't have been better at putting us into his shoes. This movie is immersionkino

So its the first movie to be bad on purpose?

haha yeah

Nope.

Haneke has stated that he made Funny Games because he loathes people who like horror movies and he hopes he lured enough of them in to waste their time watching it and upset them.

Explore the implications of the square-cube law

>I spent four years of my life and millions of dollars making a movie entirely out of spite towards the audience, twice
That's like the most European thing ever, huh?

Spelunking in a woman's vagina.

This but unironically

I hate how giant shit immediately gravitates to the fetish level. If the movie wanted a kino villain it could have been a normalsized Waltz destroying Leisureland for whatever reason

it could have gotten people to actually see it

>the movie is boring and uninspired on purpose!

Lol

haha yeah that would've been super silly! I definitely hope that when I saw the R rating for nudity lol

>R Rating
>for one scene of Damon dick

For what purpose. Its almost like Payne thought kids wouldnt get the message so he kept them out on purpose

>clownsizing

This film had a lot of shortcomings, and it was a bit of a downer.

>only twice

Holy shit... Uwe Boll is a genius.

How would you guya rate this?

guys*

Watch on TNT in two years out of 10