my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8

Daisy resources:
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/5975062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep this shit alive

FELICITY JONES WAS MEANT TO BE THE TRUE, CUTIE REY (WITH BANGS, NO FUCKING STUPID BARE FOREHEAD LIKE JYN, CHRIST DISNEY ARE TRULY RETARDS HER BANGS ARE LIKE A DEFINING, BEST FEATURE)

Felicity is even more smol than worthless Daisy. She is surely Rey in some other timeline, for sure. And Kylo and Rey are the most aesthetic dark/grey side couple imaginable. We need to start this movement up, less artwork and whatnot incorporating Daisy and more of Felicity-Rey and Kylo.

Kylo will officially be a Wizard in one in-universe year.

I dunno. I kind of like Daisy's cheeriness. Great foil for Ben's petulance.

Fuck off disneyshills. You get ran out of every thread on Sup Forums so you decide to force a general that nobody gives a fuck about except paid posters.

Rylo is pure now fuck off

Stop samefagging Disney. No one cares.

Either you're an idiot or I need to know where to sign up.

>Paid posters

Kek I wish I could get paid posting Reylo stuff all day. Because that would be great.

First for fanfic writers and pic related

reminds me of the time I was talking with this girl on facebook and negged her hard by telling her she has daddy issues hahahahaha

He already banged Rey off-screen though. Seriously, they're going to bang next movie so she can get pregnant. She will save him from wizardom.

Disney Careers
keyword: Social

*writes music for your waifu*

Endgame right here, lads

>we have to wait 1 year from now for the first EP9 teaser.

sigh

>Unironically linking to Tumblr

This is actually a Disney shill thread
The only way they can promote any kind of positivity from this crapile by making themselves a safe space general

Fuck off and kys

She's cuter, but I think the more plain look Daisy brings works better because she's just a literal who scavenger afterall

Fuck off. Daisy is perfect. It was my second time watching today and my heart was bursting with love whenever she was onscreen.

I also made a song for Daisy:

You are my Daisy, my only Daisy
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my Daisy away

I-I hope she likes it.

She should've joined him.

she is old as fuck lad, come on.

Empress Rey when

Lmao, fuck outta here with that bs. She can't hold a candle to this hottie.

She will user, she will.

oh yeah. that would've been great

Reminder there's an animated short coming next year about Kylo Ren and Rey voiced by Daisy and Adam.

Wtf can I be paid for posting??? Sign me up bros

This. We've gotten plenty of foreshadowing for Dark Side Rey.

archiveofourown.org/works/5975062

Posting this here so I can read it later. Great ass fic.

K I N O

really? Source?

Shit like this always goes under my radar. its so frustrating

Daisy is plain af and has a 5 head with massive xeno teeth
Adam is just ugly in general
If this is your idea of an ideal matchup then you should all kys swiftly because you have worse taste than the average normie

FELICITY FOR REY

she's the same age as Driver, which I know isn't what they're going for, but she's cuter than Daisy even at fucking 34.

also just for the record she may be 34 and therefore missing like 90% of her viable eggs from her womb but still more fertile than Daisy

very creative, very good work

never heard anything like it

When the announcement tho I need a damn date

Thanks senpai

>paid posters

man, if only

Is this the most kino shipping in the whole history of mankind?

Not flat enough

But she is so fucking old, she would be like 50 for the next trilogy instead of a hot milf at early 40's

average normies like reylo tho kek

Yes user. Yes. It's basically a Canon Bastilla and Revan.

Forces of destiny, a series of mini shorts centered around different girls in the sw universe. Daisy voices Rey.

We like that cute age gap between Daisy and Adam tho

Don't answer him

I don't like Daisy Ridley and I don't like Disney's Soy Wars.

I like Adam Driver and Kylo Ren and I like Disney's stronk grrl xenomorph princess getting hooked up with, against all odds, a CIS white male and also literal member of the space Neo-Nazis and party to the genocide of 5 fucking planets in the first *sequel* to the franchise in 40 years. It's just too great. I'm not sure Disney even realize the full, full scope of what they've done.

You know what would be peak aesthetic?

Final dual on a quiet grassy field with a treeline in the background and the sunset shining upon them, no sounds of battle around them, just the music, lightsabers, characters, and nature.

Grass should be that brown colour (like on Dantooine or some shit)

This is the first time I have ever actively partook in a ship like this. it needs to happen.

Lol tons Tumblr SJWs are calling it "problematic" and abusive.

This shit is Kino for a reason.

or the grass colour should be bathed in that sunset orange.

I normaly hate almost all romance in film but i want this to happen with all my being.

you are both wrong, light blue grass

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you'll only say the same

hey guys all this Reylo shipping has got me wanting to play KOTOR2, which I've never played, but own. I've also never played more than a few hours of KOTOR1 but KOTOR1 doesn't have Kreia or Nihilus. Not sure how to proceed.

>He already banged Rey off-screen though.
WHAT?

I bet you lot are the same faggots who spammed Jonerys generals during GOT airing
Shit is cringy af

but his power wil grow immeasurably with wizardom. is that worth foregoing for a little puss?

Revan and Bastilla are basically EU reylo so there's that. (Also Revan is an absolute bamf)

Though KOTOR 2 has better supporting characters and villains imo. It's just incomplete unless you download the community mods

Light blue doesn't exactly give it a somber hue does it?

Besides, Sunset is what happens between daytime and nighttime, so in a way if the dual was done at sunset, it would represent the balance of Light and Dark.

You didn't know honey? kekekk

Help me, I have never felt anything like this while watching a movie.

I'm fucking obsessed with them and I wish they get a happy ending.

If I could have Daisy's pussy I would give up any sort of power.

he is so cute

Im on fucking board.

In fact, ditch the music.

>Dead silence all but the sounds of lightsabers clashing and stressed breathing

I want the most kino lightsaber duel in the whole saga

This, they could make a nice ending with rylo and make a new trilogy Revan would fit perfectly.

light blue grass, fight starts at sunrise, ends at the equivalent of a clear winter day at 8AM

jokes on you, I was shitposting in the Jonerys generals and telling them to kill themselves.

Reylo is pure

>disneyshills
>for liking a relationship in NuWars

Impale yourself on that EU-Luuke microdick

>that tear and those doe eyes

I want to take her into my arms and tell her everything will be okay.

2 movies out of a trilogy with nothing more than fingers touching.

The state of modern Star Wars

I don't even like games of shit

>you didn't protect him
>you will never protect him

>equivalent of a clear winter day at 8AM
I see right through you.

Agreed. I'd even wear a black wig to channel Adam Driver, since she's obviously thirsty for his D. Luckily I'm a wideboi already.

>the fight will end with a kiss = force is in balance

K I N O

Nah. Breaking News is. It's still pretty shippable.

Mandatory pic

>No music

now onboard with this.

just silence, lightsabers, and breathing while surrounded by nature would be unironically the most kino and emotional dual.

Go post some more jizzed on birds you sperg

It's like my Japanese animes!

I love Rey so fucking much, man. I haven't felt this way towards any character since ANH Luke. I don't even want to fuck or anything, just take her in my arms and tell her she's beautiful and she deserves to be happy. I love her so much it hurts. I feel the pain of her not being real and her not being near me every day.

>tfw you realise that's the moment when she sees their future together

It's like you don't understand how romance works in movies. Reylo is happening, the separation is just necessary for tension and angst.

>Hamill is a reylofag

BASED

She has a disproportionately big mouth for her tiny face. Daisy is more fit. Looks like Keira Knightley too, the supreme waifu.

Considering she wanted to murder him in TFA this is a progress

Antis in Tumblr are attacking fans of Reylo (as expected) for shipping something "abusive, problematic hurrdurr"

This ship is kino

Real talk tho
what will their first time be like? the force sex was great, but let's talk the real dirty stuff

snowy sunrise days are kino

DIE BEN, YOURE SO EVIL FROM HAVING SOME DARK THOUGHTS WHILE BEING MANIPULATED BY DARK LORD

It shall be cute

reminder that luke never swung his lightsaber

It really is. No need for any sex scene really

Lmao I dont even ship that.