twitter.com/acourtroom/status/511953334212001792
twitter.com/acourtroom/status/370936285663211524
youtu.be/tPTwWxS86aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PTEeJE3tzDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ATBTTVWN3k4
youtu.be/vvKBIaGPQKY?list=PLcEny9QM1L3DQVpd4NubC_cK-cFNVSckr&t=630
youtube.com/watch?v=AnxCrFYviGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit, I uploaded the video where you got that screencap from. What are the odds?
youtube.com/watch?v=eLWBoA4SdL8
And no, I'm not samefagging/promoting. Don't try it.

No, I was born in 95.

But I do remember early 2000s PBS, which had kino like Cyberchase. As well as carryovers from the 90s, like Arthur.

>Ghostwriter
>Wishbone
>Magic School Bus
>Reading Rainbow

Were all the GOAT children's shows during that era, and anyone who disagrees is unequivocally wrong.

Don't forget about Carmen Sandiego, Arthur, and Bill Nye

but user carmen sandiego was on UPN 33

A bit. Isn't that when the better years of Arthur aired? Always liked their more down to earth stories. Anybody remember '80s PBS with The Electric Company reruns and 3-2-1 Contact?

I'm talking about the game show Carmen Sandiego, not the cartoon.

oh that. i never liked that show because of that pigpen woman.

In a second hand way. I remember Noggin airing blocks of those shows along with Square One Television. Good shit.

>Not liking based Lynne Thigpen
Out. Out!

Best PBS times...while every other broadcast channel's best time was a decade before.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Square One. Watched it now and then, liked that Mathman segment. Okay, anybody remember that reading-skills show Storylords?

Thunder and lightning, trumpets and drums, readers rejoice, a storylord comes!

Okay this one might've been rerun in the '90s, but how about that late 70's PBS show Gather 'Round? The host Paul Lally would tell a story and illustrate is as he went along. Sorry for getting off topic OP.

you're watching PEE BEE ESSSS!
OOOH HOO HOO!

Only the latter half of the 90's. I think that's when Arthur, Dragontales, and Between the Lions were on during the after school block.
The live-action stuff like and Reading Rainbow was on during the school day and we'd watch an episode of that every week every other month.
Did Storylords ever have a proper ending? I hated it as a kid, but my adult self must know if the kid saved the world with his magic gauntlets and bike.
This I remember I would watch on sick days. It would always amaze me on how fast they draw and I'd mimic their technique while having a fever. I kinda miss those shows, that grainy picture brings back some comfy feels. Does the PBS site have an archive? Or is there one hidden on the internet somewhere?
Also there was Teletubbies too, it became as big as Virtual Pets in my school. I hated them with a passion

Despite how much 90's nostalgia is infecting contemporary pop culture, I suspect most Sup Forumsmrades these days aren't old enough to have vivid memories of the 90's.

We're getting old, guys.

Does anyone remember Kino's Storytime?

youtube.com/watch?v=HtE2hfoRaE8

I miss watching PBS with my mom after school

Yes I do. So much good, yet wacky shit.

>Lynne Thigpen
Post her for us lazyfags.

Even early-mid 2000s nostalgia is infecting pop culture

Malcolm in the Middle, That's So Raven, Invader Zim, Zoey 101, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Captain Underpants, Arrested Development, Hellboy, Samurai Jack, The Ring, and Prison Break have been getting/will get revivals and/or sequels, in line with Hollywood's tendency to rehash old properties.

Wherever there's trouble
We're there on the double
We're the Bloodhound Gang
If you got the crime
We got the time
We're the Bloodhound Gang

First theme song I ever learned.
80s PBS for me includes memories of Newton's Apple and some great forgotten skits and characters on Sesame Street before Elmo devoured everything. I miss The Amazing Mumford and Forgetful Jones.

Yeah, Storylords did have an ending. Surprisingly they're all on youtube. I first watched them in that early teen sarcastic phase, but still kinda liked the "cheese" factor. Honestly like it more now, and it was produced in my home state Wisconsin.

That Gather Round drawing style seems something of a rarity. It's so far back in my past it feels like one of those "did I dream that show" things. Ever see The Secret City Adventures with Mark Kistler?

I know. It's a weird feeling; not sure if I care for it.

Somebody told me once early Sesame Street incorporated bombs into the skits; like the cartoon black ball type. Never confirmed that.

PEE
BEE
ESSSSSS
OOOOO HOOooOOoooo-OOOOH!

youtu.be/Pck19C7GkC4

I think this was first printed in the back of one of Dave Sim's Cerebus comics.

I was there for that. Electric Company was the shit when I was in 1st and 2nd grade...what is this fucking bullshit they tried to give the same name a couple years ago??

*boot to the head from behind*

Ok looks like Zoobilee Zoo ran on PBS in some places so it's fair game.

Zoobilee Zoo, magic and wonder are waiting for you
It's as close as a dream, and as bright as the brightest blue
When you're in Zoobilee Zoo!

>wishbone
>tfw the dog is probably dead

sadly no, although i did get to watch that show with the lion puppets and that ZOOM show

kratt brothers

peg + cat (current) is pretty sick tho

>YFW you first saw this
youtube.com/watch?v=EUWygGsyCyY

:(

I remember 70s PBS nyukka, when Mohgin Freeman was Easy Reader, Sesame Street was psychedelic and Mr. Rogers was alive.

Shit. I remember too much of this.

>Zoobilee Zoo
who could forget
youtube.com/watch?v=RKj2pMrHRhM

fuck i knew i didnt dream that up

MY SEX JUNK IS SO
OH OH OH

Did someone order a nightmare
youtube.com/watch?v=dwJQ6G7Z_II

Fucking production company drops.
youtube.com/watch?v=k9dLEiWaBM0
And it was always, like, 20 times louder than whatever program had just been on.

Now that the dust has settled, what did we think of the Big Comfy Couch?

And what the fuck was Pic related's problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=F7gzHLKT5g4
This was a cross between instructables, amateur animations submitted by kids and You Can't Do That on Television.

>Zoom
My african american

Big Comfy Couch made me want to fuck a clown.

> people who never got to hear this every day
youtube.com/watch?v=PXkR3XSfwqI

get out your kleenex mate
twitter.com/acourtroom/media

youtube.com/watch?v=nG6KKnc1lKs

That's pretty cool.

>this program was made possible by contributions to your PBS station from viewers like you
>thank you
I've got fond memories of PBS. Anyone else watch Between the Lions? I remember having cute merch from the show.

Yeah most of the pics aren't fappable, so I deleted it. Making amends:
twitter.com/acourtroom/status/594593378559467521/photo/1
twitter.com/acourtroom/status/511953334212001792
twitter.com/acourtroom/status/370936285663211524

>I remember having cute merch from the show.
Do ʸᵒᵘ have ˢᵒᵐᵉ smarty ᵖᵃᶰᵗˢ?

>Between The Lions
>HEY NOW
>HEY WOW
Speaking of, now that the dust has settled, what did we think of the ending of CliffHanger?
youtu.be/tPTwWxS86aQ

Doink

based user

I share because I care

Those clock rug stretches

This gut will never be beaten

You gotta be kidding. Someone took the time to edit swingin' dicks onto the Zoobles?

God damn i'm back in 1983 again.

my heart hurts a little

If you look at Fatalfarm's YT channel, besides being creepy troll parodies, they're all demos of specific postproduction techniques.

Also I downloaded that end theme because ringtone

youtube.com/watch?v=PTEeJE3tzDE

>God damn i'm back in 1983 again.
Soul Train's on after Saturday morning cartoons, Tab is diet Coke, and most of our parents are still alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATBTTVWN3k4

Ghost Writer and Arthur were the shit. That Carmen Sandiego game show was keen. And a dandruff sprinkling of white chocolate afro bro Bob Ross reruns were dank.

>Bob Ross
I HATE MY WI

>twitter.com/acourtroom/status/511953334212001792

I wish there was just one bit of my childhood I keep pure without anything to sexualize it. But this certainly won't be one of them.

Would be nice to go back to that time period as a passive observer. I remember the dudes breakdancing on cardboard, with the massive 20 D cell boom box.

Okay tell me this isn't a badass intro. Milkbreath, get me out of here!
youtu.be/vvKBIaGPQKY?list=PLcEny9QM1L3DQVpd4NubC_cK-cFNVSckr&t=630

How about the ABC weekend special? Anybody remember this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=AnxCrFYviGM

I looked at those shoulders and thought "what anime is this"