This show is probably gonna get cancelled in 5 minutes because it is fucking hilarious...

This show is probably gonna get cancelled in 5 minutes because it is fucking hilarious, yet actual garbage like 2 Broke Whores lasts 6 years. Please tell me why Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Mick_episodes#Season_2_(2017)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People got triggered over the kid wearing bondage gear.

>Please tell me why Sup Forums
because they gave the worst person from another sitcom their own sitcom and expected lightning to strike twice?

Saw the first half of season 1, it was alright. The daughter though.

that's what they get for only showing the daughter in bikini once

>worst person
Ummm

The worst? Are you fucking mad? Kaitlin is pure comedy kino, at best second only to charlie on sunny. Plus she is eminently fuckable.

It is a great show, and is definitely gonna get cancelled.

dude Mac is funny because he's gay but he like says he's not lol

This show is really good. Between The Mick, The Orville, and Lethal Weapon, FOX has some pretty fucking decent programming right now.

This is the first time I've seen someone say Lethal Weapon is good. Are you meming or should I check it out?

The Mick pulls some straight bullshit that I can't believe the network lets fly these days. Little kids swallowing bags of heroin, kaitlin raping a 97 year old dementia patient, the dad in prison getting his teeth knocked out to suck dick...it's full blown warfare on PC culture.

>warfare on PC culture
They do some liberal bullshit like have a whole episode with Kaitlin demonstrating the values of modern birth control

Ratings are solid (steady in the 3.5m range) and it's already been renewed for 7 more episodes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Mick_episodes#Season_2_(2017)

I'm not meming and you really should, if you enjoyed the original film(s). The show really captures the heart of the Riggs/Murtaugh relationship. The two characters are a bit different in many ways but overall I have really enjoyed both seasons so far.

Hey wow, what do you know? It's a TV show that does all sorts of stuff that doesn't seem to be Sup Forums or SJW incarnate.
Imagine just watching a show for what it is without wallpapering it with some sort of political bullshit.

He is the least funny character, but they're all great, I hate to have to pick one. They just seemed to have the most trouble making his character's decline into mental illness more subtle and multifaceted. He's just "the gay one" now.

If you legit think Dee is the worst just because she is female you're not getting past the pleb filter.

Put one on your dog if you want to see it so bad. Your dog probably has bigger tits desu.

And they are all cancelled once Disney buys Fox

>Kaitlin demonstrating the values of modern birth control

actually the moral of that story was "dont buy birth control online" or something to that degree

this isn't an after school special, it's a sitcom for real grown adults.

>fucking hilarious

Yeah, no

[citation needed]

You're a retard. Why would you think that?

I thought this already did get the axe last season surprised to see I have missed season 2 completely.

>mfw The Mick looks just like my oneitis.

Where are they going to air them?
They already own ABC and the Fox network is gonna get raped thanks to 20th Century Fox being bought

>Americans put "BLACKED" in their children's name

It's ok for a network comedy.

I love this episode. I'd love to be a slave to a rich cunt like her.

DROPPED

What do you mean "no"? If it's funny to me then it's fuckin funny. If it's not funny to you, then stick with big bang theory. This motherfucker trying to tell me whats funny and whats not. Fuck outta here with your faggot ass taste.

You're fucking stupid. You're stupid.

Doing the Lord's work, user. I'm glad I braved sifting through all the threads crying about Star Wars.

Just use the fucking catalog

Goddamn, I'm not into little titties, but she is fine as fuck.

Such a compelling argument you have there

Disney doesnt control the Fox channel, only certain IPs on it.

I'm not making an argument, dummy. I'm stating facts.

wow what duties would she make you perform?

They are buying 20th Century Fox and thus all the TV shows they produce.

Oh, I do.

I don't want to get into specifics because I don't want a ban but I'd be up for just about anything.

Dumb kike

you won't get a ban if it's on topic related to the mick

How much jew dick did this little whore suck to get on TV?

It'd probably be limited to sleeping in the cuckshed and taking the trash back and forth to the curb which is a quarter of a mile away from the house. Otherwise what else can you do, knock your junk around at cave drawing of titties?

>tfw no more waifu Sabrina
NOOOOO!

Mickie's boyfriend is fucking based.

If you are making these user, you are a true friend to the crown.

it's pretty damn good but what I don't understand is how do they still have money when their parents go busted for fraud? shouldn't all of the assets been frozen or is that a movie meme I fell for? also Chip is my favourite. the kid that plays him is great.

I think they're living off the great-grandmother's money. Somehow.

Those abs on her when she twists. My pants are tight.

Who /jimmy/ here?
They couldn't even find his asshole

>that episode where Sabrina had to explain divorce, masturbation and incest to Ben
Her face was priceless

Doesn't take much for you to get fired up, does it?

I got a thing for tight bodied stuck up bitches not even kidding. My ex was a cardio bunny daddy's girl princess cunt

>fuck do I miss her

Oh so it's not that you've got a specific "thing" for chicks like this. You're just another beta faggot who can't get over the one girlfriend they ever had.
Go fill your bath tub with water and hold your head under for about 10 minutes before you post again.

don't be a cry baby...

kys

Jesus dude are you ok? You can't cut the pills in half to save money you gotta take the whole thing.

Jimmy is a genius

Goddamn I know exactly the type.

seems to be a consensus, lad. Have at it, then.

Do you also fall for their spells? Honestly me and this chick were together about a year and she hated me from the first date. It drove me insane. I was like a beta orbiter except that I was also the Chad fucking her if that makes sense.

>reformat and fix her laptop
>put a bunch of great pirated software on it for her
>set up her apt so the laptop runs everything and she can watch anything her heart desires on the TV, skype her mom, etc
>mfw I ask her to just drop me off at the bike shop a couple miles away to pick up my bike that was getting maintenance and she flat our refuses

Alba doubled in size from season 1 to 2.

Gay and Religious MAC are the worst. Only Fat Mac eclipses Dee

t. sjw who's extremely worried that pol-types are way better at, and even more unrelenting in using his culture weapons than his kind are.

No I've just fucked one. Once. Got lucky at a party. Completely out of my league.

This post really annoys me because of just how clueless you are that you don't even know what PC culture is. Leftists have no problem with extreme sex, violence, etc on the whole, that is not the agenda they are creating. PC has a problem with white men, libertarian values, patriotic virtues, female sexual strategy.

"World Peace" took a genuine swing at PC culture in its sketches that suggested women sexual freedom is fucking up society, or that there is an attack on white men, or that something is going wrong with young boys. That stuff goes against the leftist narrative (and cancelled as a result). Much as I love it's always sunny, it's quite sneaky/lame in how it often tries to downlow push its leftist views, if you can't spot it, you are retarded.

They are fucking GREAT in bed. She would treat me like shit and never do what I asked... until we got into the bedroom. I am usually pretty lame in bed but with women like that who are complete cunts I hate fuck them.

>dee is the worst
how to spot a pleb

autism

>The Mick
Why is this allowed? You wouldn't call a show "The Nigger" or "The Kike". It's an offensive word to Irish people

Iran should make an Iranian remake called "The Kike"

>Irish
>people
Pick one

People like this will claim that leftists are brainwashed. lmao.

I watch it when its on because they always show the neice's feet

Sexy, right?

Digits not withstanding, you couldn't be more wrong about me.

The kid was really annoying season 1 but doesn't bug me nearly as much in 2

lol I live in New Mexico so I can take a piss without my dick hitting a nasty bitch like this. Not digging her character this season the innocent maid turned nut was funny season 1 but she needs something else.

Could be worse

Are you retarded or trolling?
The main character's name is Mickie. Here nickname is Mick or "The Mick."

So if there was a dude whose name was Negrocious it would be okay for a show to be called The Negro?

sunny a better

Ah, ok. You're retarded.

Ignore the point...

yes, negro means black in spanish

wtf I hate spaniards now

>this level of retardation
You realize they specifically picked his name because they wanted to use this title, right? It's not like this is a documentary where they're stuck with the name some real guy actually happens to have.

Who is best wifu and why is it Jimmy?

also, dat incest subplot

>Plus she is eminently fuckable.
(If coked up mom chic floats your boat.)

Read it in her voice.