Oh God

Oh God.....

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/donald-glovers-atlanta-returns-in-february/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch this film end up good.

Is that the chick from rogue one at the top?

Could the actor have a more gay face?

Why is Chewy resting his head lovingly on Han's?

No it is Emilia Clark.

That's somehow even worse.

>they reshot Han Solo just to make Emilia Clarke look like luv from blade runner

Anyone notice how the bow of the falcon is all pointed now?

Looks like a weird slice of pizza

>LE IT'S THE FALCON

it's clearly not

he probably drove another YT-1300-type ship

which is also fucking stupid desu

why is lando making the dreamworks face?

If you’re still saying this 3 films in, I have bad news user

This looks fucking horrible. Like fucking terrible, like some horribly made low budget shit.

It's probably going to gross less than 800 million too.

This just straight looks like a Galaxy Quest-style ripoff of star wars.

BASED DISNEY WINNING 2018 BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS

Emilia Clark plays the original Yas Queen slay owner of the Millineum Falcon. She conplete she teaches han not be a hot hrad flyboy so he beat her record for kessel run.

Notice how the make Emila about two shades darker in the promo art? She looks like a mulatto.

notice how fucking stupid this poster is. She's an angle.

It's called shade you dumb fucking polposter

Stupid fucking movie is preventing me from getting season 2 of Atlanta

Lads....it's over

>My angel mother of burgers

Christ, proofread what you typed before you post.

Wtf kind of haircut does Donald Glover have here? Is this some Frederick Douglass type shit?

this

just give me more Atlanta already

Why did they change the Falcon. Oh let me guess, it's not the falcon.

>landos fucking face

Poor Chewbacca. It's like he's being dragged through these movies tied to the back of a pickup truck.

HAN SOLO IN STAR LORD COSTUME
LITERLLY REDDIT: A STAR WARS STORY CONFIRMED

Ron saved it.

holy shit I forgot emilia clarke is in this. the last jedi was bad - this could be so bad it's good. by far the worst lead duo I've seen in a movie this big in a long time, possibly ever

BASED RON SOLO

Why does Chewie have down syndrome?

you wish

says the guy who's going to watch it anyway

FUCK I HATE SRUFF THAT NORMIES WILL LIKE!
FUCK I HATE DISNEY!
LET'S ALL GROUP UP AND JERK ABOUT HOW MUCH WE WANT THIS FILM TO BOMB FOR THE 36263826TH TIME!

Is this second season of Orville?

This desu

I want to kill myself

If you brought Hitler back alive today and he saw the world I imagine this is how he would feel

this, but unironically

Mock us all you want normie but we'll see who has the last laugh when it bombs

Why I bet it won't even make $1.8 billion probably only $1.6 billion

But Emilia Clarke is quite possibly the worse popular actress of the 21st century

This movie is going to be shit and this trilogy has a bad case of member berries syndrome.

>MEMBAH HAN
>MEMBAH CHEWIE
>MEMBAH LUKE
>MEMBAH THE DARTH STAR! OH I MEMBAH

this but unironically

u mad?

>couldn't even shop out Clarke's neck fat
They do realize that being the first promotional official shit for the movie, this poster is going to get scrutinized to hell and back? Why would they leave something so easy to mock on there.

Isn't the actor retired now because he's so old?

>by far the worst lead duo I've seen in a movie this big in a long time, possibly ever

Reminds me of the duo in Valerian

How man mos eisley cantina characters are going to be shoehorned into this movie? I'm guessing all of them, including walrusface and twelve systems guy who we already saw in rogue one.

I have a feeling it'll be a safe and solid 6/10 and get Disney-bumped up to 8/10+ on Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic, etc., purely for exceeding the low expectations

That's a really good comparison actually

Jennifer Lawrence begs to differ.

Yes, Peter Mayhew is in his 70's now.

>we broke the shill
That's the Sup Forums I remember

>Hans younger days
>looks old as shit

I even felt like that both in TFA and TLJ. There was too much MEMBAH THIS FROM THE OT!!! LOOK YOU USED TO LIKE IT!! For any other new character or shit to develop.

If Luke or Obi show up in this movie...I mean, Star Wars is already dead but I'll still be surprised at just how rotten the corpse has gotten.

>young Han
>look older than Harrison in '77
>look nothing like Harrison in '77

>She's an angle

>Why I bet it won't even make $1.8 billion probably only $1.6 billion
Well TLJ is going to make 1.2 billions or less so this shit making 600 millions is possible

It's the Falcon but it's going to be damaged by a white male shitlord and the front section will look like what we all know.

>hey han, do you remember that influencial religion that had battle monks acting like generals during that gigantic war
>not at all

R2 D2 prequel when?

>Seveneves
Oh Jesus Christ, I read that. It's Neal Stephenson's worst fucking book by far, not coincidentally the one where he goes full sjw bullshit.

Is Donald Glover playing Lando? That's pretty interesting

look at the top of his head!

Women on top!
Yasss queeen slayy!

U Sup Forumsirgins keep getting fucked by the mouse

>This deal is routinely decreasing in quality!

BUT WHERE DID HE GET HIS SHOES?

Fuck this

>FUCK I HATE SRUFF THAT NORMIES WILL LIKE!
>FUCK I HATE DISNEY!
>LET'S ALL GROUP UP AND JERK ABOUT HOW MUCH WE WANT THIS FILM TO BOMB FOR THE 36263826TH TIME!

Han was gifted his smuggler shoe laces by a member of Kebthubian royalty after he Solo smuggled medicine past an Imperial blockade to the planet.

le quippy lean-in

How is this haircut called Sup Forums?

>emilia Clarke as supporting actor
>Jew as the alpha male lead(of course)
>porbably going to be produced and written by SJWs, Jews, problem nigros and women
This is going to be the turning point in the Star Wars franchise lads.

Oh shit, you can buy it in GTA San Andreas...wedge, I believe.
>inb4 wedge antilles

>This is going to be the turning point in the Star Wars franchise lads.
>This
??????????

"Someone dropped a hot iron on ma head"

>This is going to be the turning point in the Star Wars franchise lads.
Yes, just like Genisys was a turning point in the Terminator franchise. Emilia will is systematically destroying old Hollywood.

I’ll watch it, sure. Won’t pay for it
Bought a ticket to Jumanji and walked into TLJ. That flick sucked, glad I gave my shekels to a litty feature instead

Watch as this vessel here isn't the actual Falcon and he gets it at the end or near the end of the film.

Is this real?
I mean this was leaked from RUSSIA. And I’m pretty sure they used the wrong logo.

The guy who plays Darius said it'll come in February
pitchfork.com/news/donald-glovers-atlanta-returns-in-february/

that would have been cool. jyn was in the criminal underworld before she went full on rebel.

Emilia Clarke and bland white boy in the last terminator. Holy fucking Christ that was bad

Lol cracks me up too. This is gonna shit the bed

looks like a syfy original

Rumored plot.

Young Han Solo is a street orphan from planet Corellia who is caught stealing cargo by veteran smuggler Grath Beckett (Woody Harrelson). Impressed by young Han's skills, Beckett takes him under his wing.

Han (Alden Ehrenreich) and Lando Calrissian (Donald Glover) are rival smugglers for intergalactic mobster Ryn Lacard (Paul Bettany), smuggling spice and other materials past Imperial blockades through the Kessel field, a dangerous obstacle course. Lando has a pristine, fully operational Millennium Falcon. Han and Beckett have a rundown ship called "Lightspeed Thunder". Early on, they rescue Chewbacca from an Imperial prison convoy and he becomes part of the crew, but this upsets Lacard, who wants to avoid crossing the Empire.

Lacard is murdered by his power-hungry enforcer Cain (Ian Kenny), who frames Han, Beckett and Chewbacca. Cain captures Beckett in order to frame him for a bombing during a summit between the heads of the Lacard Crime Syndicate to select their new leader, allowing Cain to seize power. Han and Chewbacca escape and set out to stop him, aided by Lando and Beckett's estranged daughter Kira (Emilia Clarke), who is connected to the Rebel Alliance and leads her own crew, formed by Selu (Phoebe Waller-Bridge) and Stick (Warwick Davis). Cain then hires deadly bounty hunter Nyssa (Thandie Newton) to stop them.

She would also need to have a time machine, you fucking dunce.

OH NO NO NO NO

This will bomb harder than TLJ. Remember 80% had to be reshot at the last minute.

Because Chewy loves him. HAVE YOU SEEN STAR WARS???

>Lightspeed Thunder

Go ahead and kill yourself then.
I hate people like you. You're worthless.
Fuck off and die.

>directors are fired partway through filming
>main actor is so bad they had to hire a fucking acting coach
>massive reshoots
>on the heels of the most divisive film in the franchise even hardcore nerds shit on
>5 months distant from release and not even a teaser trailer
>got meme actors
This shit is going to be a train-wreck and I can't wait

If it were directed by Michael Mann, I would watch it.

I hope you are fucking lying

recasting the original cast with younger characters is a fucking huge mistake

there is a whole galaxy far far away full of characters to make films of

They were fired when there was 3 weeks left. 3 fucking weeks. It's insane what the Micky Mouse club and the Feminazi are doing