Disney's Star Wars Management Logic:

Disney's Star Wars Management Logic:
>men are more likely to spend on entertainment hobbies they like compared to women, emphasis on entertainment and even more emphasis when it comes to digital entertainment
>women seek validation with the least expense possible
In this aspect women are unfortunately smarter than men.

>give a middle finger to the audience who would spend the most while trying to attract the audience who would spend the least and only give you vocal validation

Is this literally a failure at applying 1st year Business Management lectures relating to basic Marketing?

Soyboys are eating this shit up. They'll become the next SW fags.

The thought that everyone is equal has reduced upper management to think that what works to one group can be marketed just as well to others

Here's my breakup of the fuckups:
1. Ignoring your core target audience and alienating them instead of enforcing their wallet loyalty.
2. Not understanding the nature of the product you are selling and the relation with the audience (Star Wars audience likes this shit because it's an escape from reality, ergo in a Galaxy Far Away, yet they shoehorn shit opposite of what the genre consumertype seeks in the first place)
3. Marketing to the wrong target audience which is surveyed to give the least in return.
4. Ignoring already set stories that are verified as "safe" and "quality" by the very fanbase and which are big enough to make a big serious of movies, and instead spending premium on shitty authors with simplistic writing to create a new story from scratch.
(Scrapping Jacen Solo and re-inventing him as Kylo Ren).

Already 4 big basic and core business theory fuckups.

You white dorks are pathetic over your faggot space movie. It truly is your identity isn't it? Just kill yourselves. I mean that.

Every other thread is white dork whining

You pooped your panties a little. Might want to clean that up.

Exactly, women aren't prone to fandom like males are. Its men that have kept the Star Wars franchise alive since the 80s and relevant...

Even though the films are financially successful, its cultural influence / relevance will fade away with each crappy sequel and reboot, then eventually... my guess, within 10 years, the entire fandom will collapse

t. nigger

>>women seek validation with the least expense possible
Bullshit. They'd set money on fire if it made their eyes sparkle just right on Snapchat.

Soyboys aren't competitive by nature. So they'll never have the disposable income of a motivated fanboy.
And soyboys share the same deadbeat market niche as women, only they police for and respond to female validation rather than their own.

George was going to through out that EU sequel novel shit too if he made the sequels

That's personal appearance.
Don't mix personal appearance and existential validation like story presentation.
They'd spend money to act instead of Admiral Tumblrina, but they wouldn't spend on Admiral Tumblrina's existence which validates them.

t. dead from diabetes in 10

You'd never see a black planet anyway, even if such a thing were possible.

>Soyboys aren't competitive by nature. So they'll never have the disposable income of a motivated fanboy.
Wrong. I know soyboys in the tech industry. The late-30 something men with two kids who buy beard oil every Christmas and buy every Rick and Morty tee from Adult Swim. Three make at least $240k each.
Somehow they've leeched onto the soyest portion of the tech industry (think front-end UI and community management) and blow it ALL on fucking pop tarts and Star Wars LEGO. Because that's what totally approachable, totally nonthreatening men do. They latch onto franchises from 40 years ago that every normie knows is "geek." That's how you know you're smart!

>jews started to believe their own lies about equality
>start losing money because of it

>women start to turn on jewish Hollywood after ((((they)))) established a PC shitstorm culture

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

>wouldn't spend on Admiral Tumblrina's existence which validates them.
No, a few of them are already demanding on action figures so they can put them on their desk at work. Disney's excellent at market segmentation. Plenty of cat ladies are going to get what they want ... in two years, at profit margins far less than third-party vendors expected. Shit, they expected to crap out some plastic dolls, slap on a Star Wars logo, and become "the" toy to buy for little kids for the next three years. As it is the movie's slated to break $1 billion worldwide, but far less than $2.1 for "Force Awakens."

It's a bloodbath. It's amazing.

they have infinite money though, so that's hardly a problem, even if they lose, they can print more as long as they own the financial system
They probably think it's still worth shitting on Western morals and value systems even if it means losing money.

Deconstructing and demoralizing Western culture so it becomes malleable clay is worth all the money in the world.

I dunno about that when they are in the midst of buying Fox.. this is a semi vulnerable time for Disney.

A few of them are demanding an action figuring now, but they are few and they are temporary since they need to hop onto new pastures to whine and convert, which makes a loss for Star Wars either way.
That's how the audience Disney was targeting this time functions.
Same in the video game industry. Not a single developer who changed target audience to feminists who has gained from it, not even EA, they instead saw a slump in the long-term.

if I had a lot of money I think I'd still buy pop tarts sometimes because they taste good

No, man, Pop Tarts are fine. Crowbaring it into every conversation because it's so twee and cool to buy a fucking pastry isn't. Guess what the soylads at work do. Just guess.

Oh yeah I get what you mean that is pretty gay

>tfw don't have to deal with soyboys because I'm a dishwasher

>mfw i don't have to deal with soyboys because i'm Eastern European
I may be poor by western standards, but at least i don't have to suffer the psychological gulag you have there.

Men are a given in regards star wars, they need pay them no mind.

>Eastern European
I know a couple of Eastern European soyboys online

It probably is better over there though

Believe me, they are a small fringe, i had to strain my eyes during my Uni days to find any and i work chem polymers which is half-filled with women.
In terms of bodytype there's lots of famished, alcoholics, and drug users, which you can mistake for soyboys, but in terms of soyboy SJW personality specifically you will be hard pressed to find a single one. There's no room for spoiled attitudes, princess complexes, and savior complexes in these parts if you want to live in any condition comparable to middle-class.