This is Genndy Tartakovsky. Say something nice to him

This is Genndy Tartakovsky. Say something nice to him.

He's not the OP, and not on Sup Forums making another "say something nice about blank" thread?

Make a mina and the count series

Genndy is a hack that can barely remember his own show's storyline. He relies on tropes and scenery to cover for the bad plot and flintstones tier animation.
I can't fathom why samurai jack fans parade jack around as some kind of mature, deep masterpiece. Even as a kid I knew the show was shallow.
Don't get me wrong I liked the show in the same way I liked dexters lab, it was a fun time waster for a kid. As soon as I discovered anime it became apparent how shallow jack was. If you compare it to any serious anime you'll know what I mean. The fight scenes were ruined by the stiff animation and serious moments were ruined by cheap stock sounds and obnoxious voice acting.
The revival has taken on a more serious tone, but still suffers from the same problems. The animation is cheap and riddled with errors, the sound effects are stock and the writing is subpar. Compare Jack to berserk, it's clear that Jack is nowhere near that quality.
How anyone could be sad about episode 4 being delayed is beyond me, I don't understand how anyone could put this show on a pedestal. I guess that speaks more about the dry spell of good cartoons in the west than it does them though.
He honestly should have stayed at sony making adam sandler movies.

FUCK YOU GENNDY YOU FUCKING HACK WHY IS THE GUARDIAN DEAD I HATE YOU YOU'RE WORSE THEN HITLER FREAKING LOSER NIGGER

These and *blocks your path* threads are so useless

Where's my Popeye movie?!?

*blocks your path*

Genndy a cute....CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seasons 3 and 4 of Samurai Jack may be the best Western animation of all time.

Shame about season 5, though.

He was always a massive faggot and Sym-Bionic Titan was the only good thing he ever made. I'm glad he got cucked by Craig McCracken in his petty waifu wars.

Out of all the interesting characters you could've paired Jack with, you chose a sheboon.

>Sym-Bionic Titan was the only good thing he ever made.
>not the cartoon which it literally ripped off an episode for its premise from

lol

>thinking Season 5 is bad

When will this meme end?

damn shame indeed

Good director when given some restraints

I'm looking forward to Ashi dying in the next episode.

confirmed

His Clone Wars was alright, though nowhere near as good as the 3D CGI series.

He helped create the Steven Universe pilot

I wish that the last season of Samurai Jack was 13 episodes.

George Lucas of the animation industry

Do you seriously not realize how terrible it is? Have standards dropped that much?

>not the cartoon which it literally ripped off an episode for its premise from
please elaborate

You riled the incel fedora'd autists in this dump of a board. Thank you for that.

Great moves gennedy! Keep up the great work! Proud of you for coming back!

I like how you not only managed to trigger Tumbler, but Sup Forums as well.

You forget that absolutely noone liked the 3D clone wars until about season 3.

He kinda looks like Bugs Bunny in a good way, too.

Not him. Honestly, I don't see any fucking difference? I just see overreacting. I always thought the original series was a 7/10.

I think the 5th season was just over-hyped

The first three episodes were great (1 was the best, then 3, then 2) and I think episode 8 is great if you only look at it from a comedy standpoint, funny as hell.

Episodes 4 to 7 were admittedly significantly weaker than the rest.

Looking forward to episodes 9 and 10.

Great job on Season 5 but i think we need to have a chat afterwards. It's almost as if we had the same ideas

He actually looks like Ted Cruz

dahnald, the delegates please.