Honestly I cant relate to the waifu urges some anons have, and I think I never will...

Honestly I cant relate to the waifu urges some anons have, and I think I never will, I always found silly the idea that you could fall heads over heel for a fictional character.

But a petfu, now thats a diferent story. Ever since Digimon I always loved the idea of having a weird ass pet, and all the Guardiansposting recently made me realize that Rocket is fucking cute and that I want a pet racoon. Probably a retarded idea since the blasted thing would probably tear my cats into pieces.

so, do you have any petfus, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DfGf4M3QZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I want a pet racoon.
No you don't.

Weird, I just want to tie down and fuck the shit of Rocket until his insides are fucked up and full of my hot cum and just be done with it. But whatever floats your boat, you weirdo OP.

u wot m8.

Of course I want one, but Im sane enough to know its a silly idea given that I already have my hands full with 3 kittens wreaking havoc all over my place because their previous owners had no fucking idea of how to care for a living thing.

pets are not for sexual, dont be gross user

>Wanting an undomesticated animal with opposable thumbs that can open doors as a pet.

Enjoy never leaving your house again for fear that it'll be destroyed while you're away only for the fucking thing to destroy it while you sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=0DfGf4M3QZo

I have a cat that can open doors, with the mask and everything. I don't want another that can do that, but also eat my garbage.

Raccoons do not have opposable thumbs. They have clever little hands but they can no more grasp things the way we do than a bear can.

That and raccoons are fucking nightmares who wreck goddamn everything they get their mitts on and require constant attention and supervision for months (if not years) just to get them to a halfway "domesticated" state.

One of my friends raises raccoons, and that's literally all he does with his days because you can't leave them for extended periods of time. I babysat those little bastards when he went to visit family out of state and I can tell you that for every "cute" moment there are at least seven "NO GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THAT" moments.

Oh I know, one of my cats tries to open the door to my bathroom while Im taking a shit from time to time.

Which makes Rocket easier to understand because two movies in a row a villain has ignored him as inconsequential only for something very bad (for the villain) to happen.

Rocket is not a "petfu."

He is a top tier husbando.
He has feelings the same as any human.

/trash/ panda

And crushing emotional issues, meaning if you ever got him to open up to you he might well become clingy and protective. And friendly!

All good.

Im pretty sure he would consider having sex with you bestiality

you degenerate pet raping furry

What kind of a person even tolerates this shit? What the fuck?

god, i want to fuck that racoon

Nobody has to find out.

I already claimed him. Sorry.

You forget he has all these gross metal bits sticking out of his mangled body.

I would compliment him on them.

He's probably not even a raccoon anymore. He's just a cybernetic skeleton wearing a raccoon suit.

that would add robot sodomy to the long list of your criminal offences soldier

I like to think that isn't the cameraman's house, and he just fucked somebody's shit up and ran.

He's an Uplifted animal. The cybernetic bits we see sticking out were needed after they broke his ribcage and straightened his spine to turn him from a quadruped to a biped (though he still runs on all fours just fine). That plus heightened intelligence and programmed-in skills make him stronger, tougher, and smarter than a human his size, especially with machines, weapons, and piloting.

But he's likely in constant pain. Those bolts look like they have inflamed skin around them.

And he probably has PTSD.

I've had this conversation with someone already.
Fittingly enough, he too was a furry who nicked something cat related and wanted to have Racoon pets.

If you live in Europe there wont be any doctors to take care of your racoon when he gets sick.
Which means: if your Rocket gets sick from eating his own shit or something else they shouldn't eat but are to dumb to not eat, you're gonna have to put him down.

If you life in America, you should already know that Racoons are rodents and can't be taken care off as if it was a pet.

If they added Shocket to the movies, this guy would heel face turn SO fucking fast...

>heel face turn
He's not a "bad guy". He just has crushing emotional issues that keep him from getting close to people. He does like to hurt people but he doesn't kill for no reason.

Seems familiar.

So is this someone's furry OC or is that a real character.

Hadn't seen that one. Enolianslave did a couple of cute Rocket comics.

Im sorry, I can't connect with this comic at all.
I want to apply my cream to Rockets back.

Looks like an OC. I only found a few pieces of art of her and that's the only good one.

>Ever since Digimon
Someone call for a best friend seal?