Oh I get it, it's called "Veronica" because Bruce likes Betty and hates Veronica

Oh I get it, it's called "Veronica" because Bruce likes Betty and hates Veronica.

Very clever Whedon.

Fuck you OP

how did I not realize this?

Because they unceremoniously ditched Betty entirely to make room for Natasha/Bruce

I hate Natasha/Bruce, but I can appreciate it for bringing slutposting into the world.

But she'll be back

>the only hulkbuster that worked
>not even comics Black Panther could build one right.

Because RDJ is soooo cool!

I mean, you say this sarcastically but it's true. Robert Downey, even when he was a hyper junkie, was pretty fucking charismatic

Just a reminder that Nat's 'feelings' for Bruce were a lie that she used in order to better control the Hulk.

>Oh I get it, it's called "Veronica" because Bruce likes Betty and hates Veronica

I get that you're making some kind of Archie reference but I have no idea what the joke its to be honest. Is there someone called Bruce in Archie?

Maybe? But in Marvel comics Bruce GF is named Betty.

Man, the AoU hulkbuster fight was fucking great.

Hard to believe a scene that enjoyable came from a movie so mediocre.

>Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep

Yeah! He is also dreamy!

Honestly, for as much shit as I give Whedon, and I firmly believe his head was shoved right up his own ass at least twice over whilst working on this movie, I do think this actually was quite clever.

POTTERY

When are we going to admit Whedon is a true auteur?

>"You know, I just decided to call it Veronica because he used to be in love with a girl named Betty and Veronica is the opposite of that," Whedon said, obviously referencing Betty and Veronica, who compete for Archie Andrews' attentions in Archie.

>Supergeniuses repeatedly make efforts to build a suit to counter the hulk.
>Every single time they decide the best way is to outpunch someone who's main selling point is ridiculous power, with a wolvie tier healing factor who also gets even more powerful after being punched.
Why don't they try to contain him or bfr him or try to put him to sleep?

Panthers suit in CW2 was designed to suck the gamma out of Cho, but there was just too much output and the suit couldnt handle it.

The redhead usually is the third choice in these things.