Is this really a big turn-off?

Is this really a big turn-off?

nah it gets all the bitches wet

Depends on context

this is where i lost mike. since he is a chubby schlub without great plans beyond watching capeshit with his pals, he can't relate to megalomaniacal delusions of world conquest. he wouldn't be able to see that women like ambition

>watching garbage

women find spoilt angry man babies really hot.

never reveal your full virgin, OP.

Mike couldn't even get a loser like Jessi to stay with him why would you listen to his love advice at all?

Jessi left him? How could Mike let a cute redpilled redhead with reasonable tits get away?

whats the context of this?

fuck off, newfag

No, most women would actually find Anakin hot. A fat fedora wearing fuck like Mike would never understand that though.

unironically this

I'm new because I don't watch unfunny losers talk about capeshit?

>cute
>redpilled
>reasonable tits

>I butchered an entire village full of women and children
>lol it's okay baby u were just beeing urself

>I also butchered a second group of children
>REEE YOU MONSTER YOU'RE DEAD TO ME
What the fuck was her problem?

the sand finally got everywhere

>a jew
>caring about sandpeople

>surprised the jew doesn't care about "sand people" children

She's a racist. #Sandpeoplelivesmatter

fucking kek

>Oui oui Padme, can I take you out to the *BEEP* and give you a *BEEP* and so *BEEEEP*?

No, there are no hard and fast rules. it's all a matter of context. Mike is one of those bitter plebeians who unironically thinks there's a set formula for good screenwriting. The fact that he loves Marvel films really makes sense when you realize this about him. This scene failed not because it was a megalomaniacal rant, but because it made zero sense for Anakin to talk in this manner.

wtf? original french rips?

Yes.

>garbage

>sand "people"

This. In the early 2000s you could get away with retarded ponytails, autist social skills, and psychopathy.

because sand "people" are not human, i don't know why they call their offspring "children"

Being a psychotic megalomaniac is a turn on, but ranting about almost anything to a girl is a turn off. It shows weakness and vulnerability and despite what women claim, they are turned off by this in an enormous way.

He was avenging his mother. Soyboy cucks will never understand

I'M A SENATOR

Mr. Plinketts Star Wars reviews. Episode II

Damn Lucas was red pilling us all along.

I LOVE THE WATER

Attack of the Kino

So many vistas! This movie really broke new ground

Because she's /ourgirl/

How would Mike know what women like? The red head chick he has been dating won't even let him put his hand on her shoulder. Also how is admitting that you support a fascist dictatorship a bad thing?

>lso how is admitting that you support a fascist dictatorship a bad thing?
Sometimes it's a turn on, but not when your crush just ranted about how she's doing everything in her power to not even allow the existence of an army.
When your gf rants about jews instead, maybe you should do it.

Your right, if the girl won't stfu about MUH peace and other dumb shit then maybe you should bring it up

Why would you even want to touch Jessi? She's pig disgusting.

IT GETS EVERYWHERE

>2 second clip of an awkward interaction that the two of them didn't even notice makes Mike le epic cuckold man
You people are literally on the autism spectrum.

ZAFTIG

In first case members of a tribe were creatures whose values were kidnapping and torturing and who did just that to anakin's mother and were perfectly okay with that.

In the second case it was about a)betraying your own b)future of republic c) killing someone with values grounded in high morality d)going coldblooded straight for the kill

Honestly i never felt anakin's distress. He must have been anxious out of his mind, so much so that he became insane. The funny thing is if he was allowed to express his emotions there is a high chance that there would have been no blowing up but jedis surely know best.

>c) killing someone with values grounded in high morality
So the younglings had the high ground?

The RLM prequel reviews are fucking retarded but the Anakin dating advice part was genuinely hilarious.

Yes, especially when she's a pacifist.

Refute literally a single argument in the reviews.

you could probably make that for fucking freddy got fingered and make it kino. doesn't mean the movie isn't shit

They're animals

Women like ambition

They had the moral high ground and consequentially won a moral victory.

Anyone that knows a thing about women knows that this is the precise moment Padme fell for him. Mike is just a childless fat goon.

>Lucas shoots a SW film
>Uses CGI and praises it
>Original locales
>Long establishing shots to let the audience take in the scenery
>Long shots during conversations to give the actors time to say their lines
>Keeps the camera a good distance away from the actors unless necessary

>Rian shoots a SW film
>Uses CGI but tries not to talk about it
>Most of the locations were stolen from the OT
>Rarely establishes location
>Shots barely last long enough for actors to spit out their lines
>Camera is close enough to the actors to count Boyega's nose hairs

They'll say they don't like it, but they do. Makes them wet as October.

>Implying Freddy Got Fingered isn't kino

nah padme was a bit shook but as soon as he said he killed them all she was weak at the knees
girls need a man that if need be can wipe out a whole camp of tusken raiders

Gross, she actually sorta looks like Lena Dunham. No idea why Mike would waste his time with that, even as a fat slob his e-fame could have gotten him something better.

Even in these stills the bad acting filters through. Uncanny.

Also at some point Sup Forums should learn that contre-jour doesn't make a shot good in and of itself, like most amateur photographers eventually find out.

not if you're gl and powerful

It's not what he said, it's how he said it. He constantly sounds like a hysterical child about to start crying.

Id still say its better acting than TLJ.

Possibly, I haven't watched that, but from what I gather it's not a high bar to clear.