Holy shit this was good. Why didnt anybody tell me

Holy shit this was good. Why didnt anybody tell me.

>all those references to older batman stuff
>gay for joker
>Bane sounding like dark knight rises Bane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZSYYiATFTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums literally could not stop sucking this movies dick when it came out. where were you?

I didnt get a chance to see it in theaters so i avoided the threads to avoid spoilers.

>why didnt anyone tell me?
>i avoided all the threads where anons would have told me
There's your answer.

Literally everything you said was what made me hate the movie. It's just retarded jokes for normies. Nothing clever or funny about it.

On the same level as "lol Batman and Robin are gay xD" and "lmao Aquaman talks to fish" jokes on Robot Chicken.

Because, unlike you, not everyone here has autism.
Those are some of the stupidest reasons you could think of.

It was good, but the movie theater I was watching it at lost power during the climax of the movie and I haven't seen the ending since. I've been waiting for the Blu-ray since.

>those greentexts

So this was made for memefags who've never read an issue of Batman in their life? Guess I can safely avoid it.

It was made for literal 8 year olds, you fuck.

The Lego Cinematic Universe is pure kino, we assumed you already knew

>that talk between Joker and batman joker says hes batmans greatest enemy, and batman says Bane and maybe superman are, and that joker means nothing to him

>referencing Batman stuff makes it good

Sup Forums honestly has zero film criticism skills, I see this on multiple occasions.

yeah it was good, especially if you're fan of batman.

sadly they are running lego movies to the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZSYYiATFTI

>tfw me and my buddy were the only ones in the theater laughing at bane's voice every time he spoke

>password to the batcave is "IRONMAN SUCKS"

"my name is Richard Grayson, but others call me dick"
"Well, Kids can be cruel sometimes"

HAHAHAHAHA XD

The exact same thing happened when I saw it too.

is there already a decent rip? I don't want to watch camcorders

>BvS poked fun Lego Batman before release
>BvS turns out to be hot garbage that shits all over the source material and Lego Batman, while an exaggerated parody, manages to be more faithful and higher quality

Kek

Was that talking brick in the phantom zone supposed to be an existing character?

I dont remember any glowing talking bricks int he zone.

no just spanish cams

>tfw can't tell if Anons were brought together by destiny and actually were in the same movie theatre, or if this is some reference to something I'm not getting

Did someone figured out the riddle on the column Riddler build to stop that driver?

>Fuckin lego Daleks
It was nice to see them in a scenario that wasn't coated in Tumblr juices for once

Saw it a couple weeks ago at the discount theater
The only other people in the theater were a retarded guy, a youngish girl and their parents
The dad fell asleep and started snoring multiple times

The movie was funny

Can't quite make out what's written there.
"When is a [something something] also a [crime?]?"

It's not a reference, the projector shut off for the entire finale action sequence and they only got it working again after everything was finished.

>references and memes make a movie good
Kill yourself, sir.

>implying this is just Sup Forums
Culture as a whole has degraded so much that their minds don't want to be taxed to figure out or appreciate new ideas or humor, so that's why all movies are remakes, and all humor is referential. People cannot be bothered to engage themselves any further than that.

>JLA exists
>Doesn't show up to help fight the supervillains
What was up with that

They were busy having a party.

The movie explained what they were doing.

Would have fit fine if they'd cutaway to show their loud music drowning shit out, but that they were forgotten entirely irked me

Marvel shill pls go back to Sup Forums

>Billy Dee Williams version of Harvey Dent

Was that in the movie too? I didn't catch it.