*inhales*

*inhales*

Other urls found in this thread:

pcmag.com/news/358077/inside-the-fantasy-languages-of-netflixs-bright
engadget.com/2017/12/20/netflixs-big-budget-film-bright-already-has-a-sequel-planned/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*exhales*

It was pretty boring and all around cliched movie with a bad script and the sloppy direction.

t. zoe quinn

I enjoyed the movie but jesus, Max really half assed the script.

OHNONONONO HU HU UHHHHHH

>segregated bathroom

It really was a wasted opportunity. But if you did genuinely liked it, it's nothing out from my back.

t.blue haired twitter bitch

t. LA PARTIES socialite

>Critics are calling this the worst movie of the year
>Geostorm and fucking Emoji Movie came out in 2017 as well
I don't fucking get it. What triggered these autists so much about this movie? It was bang average.

basic will smith action movie

>glossed over the multiculti bullshit in the beginning
>didnt ignore the plot to cram SJW lefty ideologies down your throat
>elves are JEWS
>all humans are just humans, even blacks, mexicans, asians
>orcs are just orcs
>just enough lore to get your dick hard
>Smith played a broken and jaded and tired character instead of his typical gungho WE SUM KINNA BRIGHT SKWAD role

breddy good fick, will watch the sequels and spin off tv shows Netflix churns out

*coughs*

they didnt like it because it wasnt riddled with a hamfisted current PC message that white people are supposed to feel bad for everything because they're evil.

Humans, like Daryl Ward, are ready to move past the blind hate against the orcs for something they did 1000s of years ago. Like letting go of white hate for their minor role in the slave trade a few centuries ago.

(((problematic))) themes and hollywood being terrified of a big-budget netflix movie = maximum critic anti-shilling

*plugs right nostril and fires mucus out of left*

>>all humans are just humans, even blacks, mexicans, asians
that´s not true. ward black neighbours are stereotypical blacks who listen to rap. mexicans still have their own culture.I would say the human race exists with sub-races within this universe.

How do I watch this without paying Netflix? Does it being on Netflix make it easier to procure a quality recording?

kek, OP disarmed

>minor role in the slave trade

Glad I’m not the only one that does this
>dude just use this rough paper and irritate your nose more lmao

>retarded tripfag has yet to graduate high school
What a shock

Don`t forget, folks:

>Good god, so orcs are UKRAINIAN and BELORUSSIAN in origin?!

>On the other hand, the orcish language, later called Bodzvokhan, would have a lot of borrowings from Russian due to the orcs' [fabricated] history. Most came originally from the Pripet Marshes, before coming to America in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.

pcmag.com/news/358077/inside-the-fantasy-languages-of-netflixs-bright

>The Pinsk Marshes (Belarusian: Пiнcкiя бaлoты, Pinskiya baloty), also known as the Pripet Marshes (Belarusian: Пpыпяцкiя бaлoты, Prypiackija baloty) and the Rokitno Marshes, are a vast natural region of wetlands along the forested basin of the Pripyat River and its tributaries from Brest to the west to Mogilev to the northeast and Kiev to the southeast. It is one of the largest wetland areas of Europe. The city of Pinsk is one of the most important in the area.

>the confederate war was fought for states' rights!

*Exhales an BTFO of OP*
engadget.com/2017/12/20/netflixs-big-budget-film-bright-already-has-a-sequel-planned/

I thought it was breddy gud. Worst movie of 2017? not by a long shot.

The movie literally and unironically needed to be brighter. Every scene is so dark that you can't make everything out besides whatever the focus of the scene is

It's probably to mask flaws in the special effects/costumes/settings but the movie is very unenjoyable visually

>Bright was a bad movie

The main baddies were kind of shit but other than that I kind of liked it.

Max has never written a good script.

That said the movie is okay. Has some good moments and is largely inoffensive. It's not kino but it's not the worst movie of 2017 either.

It's ok cop movie. OP is a fag as usual.

And the Oscar for best makeup goes to...

Are you using a blue light filter on your monitor or something? I noticed it made every scene pitch black. Disabled that, suddenly illuminated.

Mmm... music classifies races and points out sub and super races, ones below and above others. Sure thing

I don't get how the fuck this movie triggered all those people

What I m saying is that human differences are just the same as in the real world.

>Fairie lives don't matter
>movie making fun out of mandatory diversity quotas
That's it, pretty much every negative review boils down to these two things.

i watched it on my roku 4k tv

i kind of wish i didnt, because a lot of sets like the end one with the pool and tree looked very amateurish like a home made set, but that wasnt annoying as how every room is so poorly lit.

for example, i just pulled a random scene right now. why is this room so dark? you really cant see anything except for the characters, and even then, they are poorly lit

It's straight to DVD. Name a good movie that's ever been straight to DVD.

>Bright was a good movie

It was fun

>straight to DVD
No, it is a Netflix original and released on Netflix.

Have a (you)

Do you feel like you fit in now?

Use Bit Che to find a well seeded torrent.

>kikeflix

Not great, but still the best movie of 2017.

Yeah man, there’s something wrong with your rip. It’s a low light movie, but never pitch black.
I’d get another one, there’s a lot of attention to detail in the environments. 90 percent of the film is the setting.

its not a rip, thats directly from netflix

You are right, but it was still fun to watch

so racism against black people didnt/doesnt exist in the bright universe. so why did will smith say fairy lives dont matter?

>*inhales*
ziclon b is it?

Because it was a joke.

list them, faggot. you can't, bc it had literally zero clichés

The call that saved Christmas

>Implying I'll watch a movie written by a rapist and staring a scientologist

Who said racism against blacks doesn't exist? Who said Orc Lives Matter isn't a movement?

I felt potential, seems like a pretty nice world to build upon

>Zero cliches
>Elite elf matrix agent terminators
>Hood orc gangsters come to respect the outcast who at the end gets officially recognized as one of their people
>Super rare "one in a million" chosen one discovers his unique status on risk of/brink of death
>Resurrect a dark lord plot
>Magical world changing item that low tier heroes must get to safety
>Mysterious acrobatic girl that doesn't speak English or speaks it with an accent and is cute and childlike
>Cop closing in on end of career, don't want no trabble
>IA trying to get him to flip on his partner, are depicted as villainous fuckheads

List goes on man. I didn't even hate the movie for the record, I just thought it was a 5/10 "okay" flick.

I want to fuck an elf.

elves do the fucking

I wanted to like this movie but it was terrible

This is it...this is how a new generation will grow up with a fantasy good vs evil explanation for a civil war. They will unironically believe that the war was fought 100% by all races are equal progressives vs white supremacist preo nazis. They will believe that that was the main factor of the war.

quite pungent my dear

>>Elite elf matrix agent terminators
>fbi/cia/etc are clichés

when were you outside? life is cliché

Will Smith makes anything into pure family kino

imagine if orcs protested for Darklord statues in the park

they were who they were, but they all considered each other human, one race. It wasn't even a big deal that a cop lived right next door to gangbangers.

>replying to tripfags

there is no helping that sort of stupid

africa is *still* the biggest slave-trading place on the planet

all euros did was buy your stupid slaves that you put up for sale, and then freed them later

Just saw it and liked it. Granted, Smith was a shit character, the orc one pretty bland and the jokes were shit. I enjoyed it for the vapid lore and some of the fighting scenes. Great potential, but failed 5/10

It's a very okay movie. Good action, some good lines here and there, characters were shallow as fuck and Max Landis still can't write a good script.

I'm hoping this gets a sequel/spin-off with a different writer because there's real potential here.

Are Elves behind this?

>one million Africans were shipped across the Atlantic by whites, of whom 1 in twenty died in the process
>ten million Africans were (and still are) dragged across the Sahara by Arabs, of whom 1 in four died in the process and more would die when their balls were cut off, leaving no descendants to bitch for reparations, also a million Europeans were taken
What did he mean by this?

>call out the (((elves)))
>immediately fall victim to #metoo
they cant keep getting away with this

This, and I'm intrigued by the world.

I thought /poltv/ would be triggered with the black lead with a white partner desu

Tolkien was super liberal and anti-racist
He also hated nazi germany with a passion and admired jews

Some Sup Forumstards are
They are to deep inside their delusions to enjoy anything

Cell Block 99.

the movie is a Sup Forums dogwhistle. kind of like man in the high castle

>tribal chieftains in Africa war against other tribes and enslave the losers
>sell their own people to merchant ships
>merchant ships travel across the Atlantic
>slaves sold at markets when merchant ships reach the New World
>early african americans were among the first to buy slaves from merchants
>white men later fought a war over the Norths prevention of the industrialization of the South
>modern day 10s of thousands of Africans are still enslaved by their own people and directed through Libya, Egypt and the middle east primarily by ISIS
>"ALL WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SLAVERY AND RUINING AFRICA"

kys tripfag

>white men later fought a war over the Norths prevention of the industrialization of the South

I laugh everytime

>dogwhistle
Anyone who uses that word is paranoid.

>Max Landis watches Theodore Rex
>makes Bright thinking nobody'd notice that it's the same fucking movie

When's the last time you had a brain? I'm talking about the Inferni elves that show up in black suits with slick weapons kung fu flipping everywhere. They're cold killing machines and clearly meant to be shown as elites in this setting, both in status and in skill. They've got super strength, they're extremely agile, and they shake off some serious shit that would KO or kill most humans.

That marked the first time I'd ever dropped a movie at the production logo.

>Humans, like Daryl Ward, are ready to move past the blind hate against the orcs for something they did 1000s of years ago. Like letting go of white hate for their minor role in the slave trade a few centuries ago.
Kek, what did whites do that nobody else did? Were whites the only one who practiced slavery? Were whites the only one who enslaved and conquered other people? Just because we were the best at it doesn't mean we should apologize for it. Other races are jealous because they are subhuman trash, especially niggers.

Not to mention his wife is white and they have a mixed kid.

>Captcha: CALLE MASSA
pls dont

>Almost 2018
>Not knowing where to find free streams

Hey gramps

but what does the Civil War have to do with the current slave trade existing across Africa, Asia and the Middle East to this day? Africans enslaving each other every day. What does your indoctrinated view of the Civil War have to do with anything

What did whites even have to do with slavery aside from being the product brought to their doorstep? Its not like Cletus and his cousin Emit were over in the grasslands hunting down Ooga and Booga and cuffing them in chains and dragging them back home away from their little kids Dindu and Nuffin.

I guess we can sit here and pretend the entire continent isn't pillaged for profit and feel superior. No diamond trades. No sex trafficking. No shadow wars where navy seals mysteriously die and no one talks about it.

Nah man they just need to pick up their bootstraps :^)

>critics love TLJ which was a disaster in just about every way sounds and visuals
>fans hated it and more would of if there weren't diehard fans

>critics hated Bright because of its plot
>fans enjoyed the movie, even with a ton of required of setting lore to learn

Are critics only able to enjoy established movies? Critics are confused why Netflix has confirmed a sequel. Why would nexflix make a second movie if it didn't make them money and had an overall popular review from fans? Are critics this out of touch?

I literally walked out of the theater when they showed it.

Old media has a vested interest in seeing Netflix fail. They'll slam any Netflix venture. (Most so far have been abysmal anyway so they'll kind of having an easy time of it.)

theater?

Netflix deserves to fail. They're probably the biggest pushers of SJW propaganda today.

>ywn be a Dark Lord with devoted warrior/priestess/lover psycho elf bitches

Life just isn't fair.

Orks wuz elf Kangz N SHIET.