This is (in my subjective opinion) objectively good

This is (in my subjective opinion) objectively good.

I fell for the memes and watched this movie. It was bad.

It was good though.

blurrrgh

I thought it wasn't as bad as people were making it sound, but that also might have been because the weirder parts had already been spoiled for me like the pee joke.

Still not great but watchable.

Nope it's shit. This is coming from someone who the saw the reviews first and still went in wanting to like it.

I agree with you.

Its not a joke. Its Luthor mocking the senator, that she played right into his hand, while using her own speech against her. What she thought was justice (peach tea) was actually what Luthor wanted all along (piss). It was a very very Luthor moment.

Let me guess, it was "boring" right?

The pee scene was actually one of the handful of well done scenes. It was tense, and it showed how smart and evil Luthor actually was as well as adding some dark humor that wasn't forced at all.
Most of the movie was shit though, too much studio meddling and too little talent from the director.

>and too little talent from the director.
When directors who have made it big disagree with you, you dun goofed.

>Dr Strange director
lol

The movie being shit agrees with me though.

>I know better than the professionals!

How many movies have you directed? How successful have they been?

>makes critically and financially successful movie
>his opinion doesnt mean anything

kek

A professional can have shit taste too. For instance, check out the movie he made.

And Snyder made a critical and financial failure.

>this is subjectively objectively good
You are the dumbest person in the world.

I always find it funny that there seem to be a lot of movie directors in the industry that love Snyder and his work but the mass audience just hate it.

>falling for it
You are the dumbest person in the world.

>inb4 merely pretending

Yes it commits the cardinal sin of being boring. The plot not characters aren't engaging at all.

>Its not a joke. Its Luthor mocking the senator,

>it's not a joke. It's a joke

?

>Yes it commits the cardinal sin of being boring.
But being bored is a personal issue.

It's not a personal issue. If the plot and characters are dull, you have a boring story.

>If the plot and characters are dull
Exactly, this is subjective.

So its subjectively good to you.