Why did they have to do the Tears in the Rain callback?

Why did they have to do the Tears in the Rain callback?

Why can't all these sequels stop and make up their own shit, dammit! Last Jedi, Jurassic World, Star Trek Into Darkness, Blade Runner 2049. They have no concept of what it takes to be original.

Fuck off with the callbacks and do something new. Make sequels, not soft-remakes.

BR2049 relied on far less callbacks/nostalgia bait than most sequels these days. It also had a lot of new and interesting elements, while staying true to the spirit and tone of the original

You'll understand when your waifu leaves you

Cars and fashion that never changd design in 30 years?

Trying to milk that Tears in the Rain scene

Using the same soundtrack

Fucking Harrison Ford couldn't even bother to wear period clothing and went to Walmart instead

Terrible derivative flick

Made me cry when it played

>Make sequels, not soft-remakes.
agreed

other than super autissmo /ourguy/ everyone else over acted and was sooo fucking cheesy

they tried to act edgy and forgot to bring talent

Why is Chad white, shitskin?

why was roy battie's death more profound than joe's?

why was spock's death more profound than kirk's?

why was the hoth battle more profound than salt planet battle?

because most redditors never watch the orignal

Oh fuck off, it was hardly a callback, more like a subtle nod that actually had thematic and emotional relevance. Most probably wouldn't have even noticed it.

There's nothing inherently wrong about a callback anyways, it's just a matter of why its being used and I thought it was used really well in 2049.

fuck off back to lel-ddit and bathe in your mediocrity

>Cars and fashion that never changd design in 30 years?

What's the Blackout which was mentioned at least 3 times in the movie for 100 points BOB?

tears in the rain scene was the most iconic moment in the original film

lets redo this iconic moment and water it down for plebs

robot industry still evolved

waifu hologram industry evolved

fashion doesn't evolve

cars don't evolve

yeah, fuck off

denisevellinuve is a hack just like JJ

a hack doesn't have original ideas, only style

>Cars and fashion that never changd design in 30 years?
I'm guessing you're completely fashion-blind? Otherwise you would've noticed major differences easily. Rachel in the original wore the 80s typical padded shoulders and weird-ass haircut, you won't find either of those two elements in the new movie.

>Trying to milk that Tears in the Rain scene
Was that really milking it? He looked at the snow, which he looked at before when he was considering that he might've been a born person. What similarities to the original besides the held out hand is there?

>Using the same soundtrack
You're retarded and need to listen to the original OST again. They share a few elements but are otherwise very distinct.

>Fucking Harrison Ford couldn't even bother to wear period clothing and went to Walmart instead
Some guy hiding in the desert for decades surely has the time to go shopping for period clothing, rather than just wearing the most simple clothing.

2/10 weak bait overall

>denisevellinuve is a hack just like JJ
Like nolan*
JJ is on a different level of hack than these hacks

everyone else wearing typical BR clothing of overcoats and painted faces ala 70s punk

tears in the rain tried to match the same iconic BR scene with the same song

you're probably tone-deaf to not hear how unoriginal the soundtrack is

harrison ford played 2017 harrison ford and not a 2049 hermit

i wish i could say yours is bait, but you actually think that

Didn't read.

Yeah it was pretty clear when they came here saying it was "kino" and better than the original. Also the amount of people asking if they need to see the first one was disgustingly large

most people haven't seen the original or the new one. That's a fact. Take your buzzwords and shove them up your cunt.

films should stand on their own
people shouldn't have to watch old films to enjoy new ones

how many times have dracula been redone. i doubt anyone had to watch nasfuqatu

The mind of a videogame player everyone

>the virgin post vs the chad commandment