youtube.com/watch?v=LVZhsL3vV8M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPfQfyPRG9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hot Rod helped win World War 2
>Drift was in feudal Japan
>Transformers were part of the Knights of the Round Table
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I like how they use Anthony Hopkins to make this look somewhat serious, but it only makes it more laughable

Hopkins said Bay is a savant and that the script is genius.

No.

Really.

Jesus Christ, can they just introduce Unicron yet and make a plot with him as the bad guy?

I believe him. Bay has made some great movies and on a technical/ visual standpoint he's one of the best in the industry

Then where the fuck were they when Optimus showed up with his crew? Fucking bullshit hurting my head places I didn't know I had.

Probably in the 6th or 7th one

I like to think this is an alt universe version with Marky Mark instead of the one with LaBouf

Clearly, Hopkins has been killed and replaced with a host.

>Optimus is bad to save his planet

But didn't Cybertron blow up already?

Where the fuck are the Twins?

Where did Barricade fuck off to for four goddamn movies?

Where does Megatron keep getting allies from? For that matter, where do all the other Autobots keep coming from?

Why were there so many copies of all the Destructicons?

The man's gone senile due to being fucking ancient.

Yeah, but he's going to turn Earth into New Cybertronia.

This is a first time in a very long time a TF movie catches my interest. I don't want to put hopes this will be good.

>he's going to turn Earth into New Cybertronia.

So is he being brainwashed? He would never want to destroy a planet with sentient life on it.

How many heads will he take this time?

Probably, yeah. Who knows? His eyes do change color after he talks to whoever the fuck Bitchtits McGee is supposed to be.

Yes. Notice that he has blue eyes but whenever he does something evil in the trailer they're purple.

Yes he's essentially being brainwashed by his creator to allow the destroyed Cybertron to terraform earth to restore itself. Notice the purple eyes and red marking on his face

My question is why even go with the medieval knight theme if the movie is clearly not gonna take place in the past for the whole thing with the past segment probably only gonna be in the beginning?

I see Optimus has finally upgraded to stealing the whole head now instead of just the face.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPfQfyPRG9c

What's next? The Transformers created Earth?

I mean, they did hide that super weapon on the pyrami--FUCK THEY REALLY HAVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

>Where the fuck are the Twins?
Sentinel Prime killed them. Bay was forced to take the scene out because of their reception, but their vehicle modes are still briefly visible in DOTM.
>Where did Barricade fuck off to for four goddamn movies?
Barricade was in DOTM. According to rumors he leads a Decepticon breakout from a KSI-esque facility in this.
>Where does Megatron keep getting allies from? For that matter, where do all the other Autobots keep coming from?
Space.
>Why were there so many copies of all the Destructicons?
You're an idiot.

Quintessa, a Quintesson (obviously).

That wouldn't be unprecedented.

>The Transformers created Earth?

Well in one alternative universe they kinda did. So it wouldn't be too far-fetch.

>Akiva Goldsman is writing this
>Akiva also wrote Batman and Robin
Fuck him

So are we mad about this the same way that MoS upset people?

>Mad about this

Punished Optimus is one of the best things in all of Transformers canon

Nah he co wrote this one with the Ironman/Black Hawk Down writers.

>ho, haha, guard, turn parry, dodge, spin, hah, thrust
Good knowing Bay still uses that in every film

I'm rather surprised that the Twins vehicle modes, during production, were never spotted in Chicago despite their vehicles being on set, only with this drone catch.

Who knows, maybe the will have past segments. According to Cinemacon, the King Arthur part of the preview was rather long, and had lines. They also spent three months filming the medieval scenes.

They've been keeping him under wraps for so long, and yet he has as much marketing as Megatron.

>dat ass

ASS

I'll take any melee battle over a boring old shootout.

oh baby

Dammit. I cannot un-imagine Optimus doing this to dance music.

This honestly looks really good. Weird.

Don't give them ideas.

people were concerned when he went GIVE ME YOUR FACE then got mad as fuck when he BTFO Sentinel and Megatron

then they learned to stop caring

Why? It could be interesting! TFP did Unicron as earth and Optimus considered the humans as space Satan's progeny. The idea earth was created by Transformers gives a lot more reason why so many of them keeps sticking around for so long. Plus feeling more connected to them is nice.

No way man, never gunna happen
The earth IS a transformer

Oh, fuck, we're getting Quintessons?

Yes. We even have a Quintessa toy coming.

Yes but what about lewds?

the rapid-cut past a picture of Frederick Douglass absolutely kills me for some reason, please let him be relevant to Transformers