Guess what comes out tomorrow my friends

Guess what comes out tomorrow my friends....

So The issue starts with America somehow traveling back in time, we do get some back story filled where she was apparently raised in Puerto Rico by her adopted Grandmother, she goes up and meets the X-men from the 80's and of course fights them till Storm breaks it up, Storm somehow knows EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON INCLUDING THE TIME TRAVEL. She tells her to America that she need believe in herself and so finds her's girlfriend by focusing....on Buffy the Vampire Slayer because she can hear them watching it somehow. She finds them and the kidnappers go to a college that is in Space, her girlfriend is fine her and her kidnappers are just watching Buffy. and also there is something else attacking them. America also knows the names of everyone in the group who kidnapped her girlfriend. The ending shows the villain and to be continued...

Ew.

It sounds disjointed, as if written by somebody who really only knows about the Marvel universe from the old cartoons and some pages posted to social media.

It checks out as genuine.

If you want proof on the actual cover they show Storm in her original get up but in the actual issue it's her Mohawk look, also she has her powers somehow too.

Also if I'm feeling nice I will storytime the Judge Dredd America arc. This book is a trainwreck.

Remember when Sup Forums edited Sarah Andersen's comics to be alt-right propaganda? Why haven't they done that to America Chavez?

What do you guys find wrong with this comic? This is hitting the demograph that it is targeting (women and minorities) so why do you have a problem if they are enjoying it?

It's poorly made.

If you're going to try to get me to buy a comic you're going to have to try harder.

Nobody gives a shit about America but Sup Forums. Sarah was almost as funny as Ben Garrison, and simplistic to edit through not being an eyesore, while America is just insane, gibbering shit.

It would take a lot of time to do it with this comic. The comic is dialogue heavy as hell and the comic art is just not great enough to have fun with.

You aren't the target audience but that's why they made Secret Empire so you can enjoy it. Marvel is trying to broaden their strike zone and that means not everyone will enjoy each comic.

Because Sarah Andersen's comic was innocent and apolitical and were perfect as a template.
It's bad but it doesn't warrant a parody like Muh Phoenix or I Don't Need Your Civil War because people consider America to be hilariously stupid and bad and not just stupid and bad

it's not though......most honest reviews have called it terrible and it's not selling at all....it's a really bad comic that is so bad it's the new storytime of pain. Issue 3 is just as bad.

The more this crap gets discussed about, the more people will assume that America is a reflection of the majority of the Western comic medium

If Merka was raised in Puerto Rico how come she can't speak Spanish, chico? Dios Mio, this book makes my enchiladas muy caliente!

This issue also has the worst Spanglish........it's not pretty.

>.most honest reviews have called it terrible

Who?

>and it's not selling at all

>America sold 43,592 copies in March

Well check Tumblr and Reddit if you want to see people bitch the user score on aggregit sites will tell you too. Also first issue sales are always huge anyway they don't tell you actually anything.

That's the thing, no parody of America could possibly be as hilarious as the actual comic.

When self-victimization runs through the family

>wanting to speak spanish

I'm pretty much bilingual and I don't have an accent. Hell, my mother is actually upset that my native language skills are not as strong as my English.
On a side note, people have been saying that Gabby was insulted in Spanish but she didn't understand what they were saying, anyone have screenshots?

Shit art

Shit writing

All in all it's shit. I think it's alright to hate shit, isn't it?

That's fair. Puerto Ricans have the worst accents both on spanish and english.

You could have still been bilingual in a non-shit language.

Maybe French

>This is hitting the demograph that it is targeting (women and minorities)
Isn't it selling like shit?
I live in the Bay Area (kill me) and the people who America reminds me of would never touch a comic nor read in general.

>in a non-shit language.
>Maybe French
????

What's wrong with Spanish? Admittedly, I've never even tried to learn it.

Do you have spoilers for a comic people actually care about?

people do care about this with the amount both issues have been storytimed,

It's only spoken by retards, like South Americans and Iberians.

European Spanish sounds like a faggy lisp, and American Spanish sounds whiny.

whats the use in Spanish? Its not really exotic enough to get you girls, it doesnt sound all that nice compared to the other romance languages, and nearly all the Spanish speaking countries are awful

Poor Chile, the one bastion Spanish glory

OK, so just racist shit, gotcha.

I was going to get Amazing Spider-man as well but I only had time for America.

A language isn't a race, you Mongoloid

When did i say a word about race?

This, pretty much.

t. Mexican

>Bay Area (kill me)
I've lived most of my life over there, what part?

Can you only communicate through anime/manga girls pictures?

Fine, bigoted shit. Same difference.

for a #1 is very poor

Fremont
Granted, it could be worse
It could always be worse

Chile murderized the Spanish language more than any country though.

>facts are bigoted now
Seriously though, has Spain had any real success since the Armada?

You're allowed to like things, user. If you like Spanish, that's fine.

Just don't be mad when it gets called retarded.

>So many beautiful languages, and you chose Spanish

Fremont's alright. I'm from South San Jose.

It was a justified killing.

Oh, you can use Asian girls too, that's novel. I guess calling you a weeaboo would be redundant, so I'll just dismiss your opinion for being one of those and carry on.

I meant in the sense that it's a semi-stable country in the midst of the disaster that's South America.

Well, at least Spain can take solace in the fact that they're not responsible for Brazil, the Crown turd of the South American Shit Regalia

>Asian
Who's the racist now?

>it doesnt sound all that nice compared to the other romance languages
You can't say that in a timeline where French and Romanian still exist.

>Implying French doesn't sound nicer than Spanish
Kys, Pedro

Oh, and good job bringing up Romanian. You might as well bring up Ladin for all the good that does.

Why do people hate French language? I'd understand Germonkey, Nordcuck or slavshit languages.
Finnish best language.

t. virgin neckbeard
Yeah, user. Because there's no such thing as the Latin lover stereotype. I'm Hispanic and there are plenty of girls who find Spanish to be sexy and exotic. I know from experience. I'm interested to hear what language you think is sexy and exotic though.

>Not even IE
Fuck man

French people couldn't enunciate if their lives depended on it. Their retarded orthography surely doesn't help.

Also, don't move goalposts.

Persian

Enunciation is not tantamount to attractiveness. The flow of the French is nice sounding.

If you want a nice sounding enunciate language, look for Italian.

Romanian is definitely ugly, but putting yourself against gypos isn't saying much

It's too velar and has far too many mid vowels.

>minorities
did you mess the dozen threads or so of spics ripping a hole into this comics?

kek Yeah because so many American girls would find a language they associate with terrorists to be attractive.

Settle down, Angry Joe.

Y-you too, Cletus Spuckler.

Uh, they would.

The only thing American girls like better than illegals are members of the Religion of Peace.

Plus the parsi dindu nuffin. haven't you read the Kite Runner?

I think the use of the rolled tongues in french is what makes it sounds so attractive, I might be biased because I'm mexican but spanish sounds a bit too simple as far as languages go, I feel the same way about english but english has that globalization factor going for it.

>Allahu Ackbar

Ooooh that's what gets all the coochies wet.

That's Arab.

Persian is IE

Nah. Being a light skinned Hispanic is the definition of "non-threatening ethnic". You speak a foreign language that people find sexy, but you're not brown so a lot of the racist inclinations in white people are largely lost.

Non Arab MEs are light and handsome.

Like any American girl listening is going to be able to parse the difference unless they are well-versed in middle eastern languages.

>Finnish best language.

Shouldn't you be killing yourself?

>>so a lot of the racist inclinations in white people are largely lost

>tfw excited for a shitty comic
Should I end my life?

All in the same "non-threatening ethnic" boat. But I think being middle eastern is a red flag by default currently for more people than being Hispanic.

Every Race is racist, it's only bad when nonhispanic white people do it.

So yes, the white race does have racist inclinations, the same ones every race has.

They are self loathing people who oppress themselves to validate themselves to the white man.

It's true familia. My ex was white and her dad was legitimately racist. Like he didn't believe people of different races should intermarry. But I'm light skinned, have no accent, have my shit together, and am charismatic so he didn't care. He only asked my ex for clarification over text when I told him I was Puerto Rican during dinner one night. And she verbatim said "If you were dark skinned he would have had a problem with it". But the benefit was that I can speak it fluently so I could whisper it in her ear when we were fooling around and she'd get super wet.

That's because standard Hispanics are slowly getting absorbed into the White category, like the Italians and Irish did.

Doesn't help that their Mestizo genes will slowly get diluted into nothing over a few decades.

Then you get to feel guilty too :^)

You learn Spanish to know what the help are saying and how much they have stolen from you.
Primary Spanish speakers cook your food and do your menial labor. Since taskmasters are out of favor you have to speak their filthy poor mud language to protect yourself from them

When you're Hispanic in the U.S. it's more likely that if someone is being racist towards you they're nonhispanic white. Anyone who is Hispanic would tell you this.

Dare I say it...Has Christian Chandler's Sonichu been surpassed?

I'm mixed and the most racist people I've ever known have been some kind of brown. I've only met one truly racist White person and he was a cab driver.

That's because there's more of them, and you don't generally overlap with Black communities

> Shockwave reads America
> He goes nuts, screaming ILLOGICAL!

>That's because standard Hispanics are slowly getting absorbed into the White category, like the Italians and Irish did.

Ehhh I don't think so. At least not for a very long time. There's always going to be an association with Spanish=Mexicans=poor illegals in the U.S.

People like to play this game where you're "basically white" until it's convenient for them to shit on you for being Hispanic.
>>www.stormfront.org

OP forgot to tell you about the lesbian dance fighting troupe joining the battle at the end. Somehow.

I can't be assed to look for the thread from yesterday I posted spoilers in, but it lines up with what OP says.

>There's always going to be an association with Spanish=Mexicans=poor illegals in the U.S
Yes, and the Irish are still associated with Drunks.

That don't make them less white any more.

That's interesting
That's not true. Hispanics and Blacks tend to not be as well off and end up going to the same schools, living in the same areas, etc.

The thing is no one really thinks of Hispanics as being ""White"" in the US. No one. Not in the way that they see Italians. At all.

Women and minorities like well written things too. They sure as hell aren't buying this book in droves.

>she was apparently raised in Puerto Rico by her adopted Grandmother
wait what the fuck? Wasn't she raised by her moms in the lesbian utopia dimension?

Is this their justification for her acting annoyingly over-latino, despite the fact that she was raised in a pocket dimension with no exposure to latino culture?

>women like well-written things
explain Twilight and 50 Shades

Im ESL bilingual and the accent problem is not really bad after a while, you just kind of lose it with a little effort.
What a dumb reason to not teach someone a language, seriously. It kind of sounds like a retarded excuse for obviously using Google Translate.
But she should be grateful her first language is the most spoken language in the western world.

This guy is right, stop using animes as reaction faces

Her mothers died when she was a small child and she ran away from the Utopian Parallel

so did her grandmother not live in the Utopian Parallel for some reason?

Did you miss the word "adopted"?

screwed up the reply

>annoyingly over-latino

I always find it funny how the "RACIAL PRIDE, IT'S NOT WRONG TO BE PROUD OF YOUR HERITAGE" fags of Sup Forums fall to pieces when someone non-white acts proud of their heritage.