Super Nintendo Chalmers

Super Nintendo Chalmers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8kp3b5h2DY
youtube.com/watch?v=ozXMsFZMydw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that just a regular printable sticker or is that vinyl? Either way, pic related

I've always wanted a Super Nintendo chalmers. One lucky person!

Sega Genesis

Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.

Well Seymour, you're an odd fellow but I must say, you steam a good ham.

"A white elephant gift exchange is a lighthearted way to have fun with your work colleagues, or at family gatherings. White elephant gifts are traditionally "presents" that are considered extremely tacky or that do not fit the tastes of the recipient. "

But you gave someone something cool.

ralph, remember when you said snagglepuss was outside?

The Legend of Chalmers: An Aurora to the Borealis

SKINNNNERRR!!

Was Ralph talking about Skinners dick?!?!?!

Super Sneedtendo Chuckmers

was bart gay in the end?
I do not endorse homosexuality and boy oh boy fuck me I'm ready to BURN my simpsons merchandise if he's gay I mean he kissed some girls and dudes like everyone but is he exclusively homosexual? Who hasn't tried to feel a man's groin though? I'm very conflicted about this I enjoy the simpsons but I don't want to be a degenerate please help me

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke, man, I couldn't picture this

3rd best thread on Sup Forums right now

I think Lisa's confirmed bi but only hot future teenage Lisa

Based!

take your meds lad

was he gay?

No, he's just a 10 year old

were you gay?

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEED

most gays are in the end. rear end

Based!

What's going on with that Super Nintendo? It looks weird.

It a Reddit joke

It was formerly normal, but then they changed it to reference a gag from that cartoon involving a dumb student referring to the superintendent as a "Super Nintendo."

I can't be the only one who'd fuck Patty and Selma

Love this shit.

I can't be the only one who'd suck Lenny and Carl

More simpsons edits

No, I mean aside from the decal. Why is it so angular? Why are the buttons purple?

Brutal.

Based

Formerly Super Sneed Chalmers

>Based
Were you molested as a child?

I'M IDAHO

SUPER SNEEDTENDO CHALMERS

Sneed's was formerly Chuck's, but Sneed posting was never Chuckposting, that makes you think

sneed

More plz

sneed hams?

youtube.com/watch?v=V8kp3b5h2DY

Yes, why do you ask?

Probably a college lesbian. She's fake gay for good lib points.

that's kind of hot

>about 4 different simpsons memes shitting up any future simpsons threads
utterly based

moar pls. This is gold

That still of Bart and Mulhouse crossing is hilarious, imagine the Korean animators looking at it after drawing

What if Chalmer's first name was Chuck?

>mu h merchandise
You soyboys crack me up

Bart is a complete fag

youtube.com/watch?v=ozXMsFZMydw

super sneedtendo

>the enlightened edit

Who was Delightfully Devilish Seymour? Was he Skinner's alter ego? Why was this never talked about in the commentary. Why did Delightfully Devilish Seymour only appear in the one episode?

very witty, user

Pedo freak

delightfully /devilish/ una sneemour

i cant stop watching steamed ham edits, help me

The mgs one sucks

Feed On My Loafers

>Eat My Sneed

sega chucksesis

checked

chucked

kek

fuck man

>college lesbian
e x p l a i n

Lol

best one

When women go through a few bad relationships they become lesbian until a super attractive guy comes onto them

No, I don't think he was actually there to see it, he just heard through the grapevine that they were in the closet "making babies", but he doesn't know what that means so when he recounted the story to his parent he inserted himself in it and made stuff up as children do, and he assumes that there were actual babies involved.