Tv says it is kino

>tv says it is kino
>it is actually just ok

I din't buy the 'twist' and what was the message for us social autistic people? Take up a martial art?

The message is: get better on your own. You won't understand.

It was shit.

This. Also, don't underestimate the autiste

What twist do you think there was?

Hello Dream Boat

How is it that so many talented people don't see the intrinsic humor in a 6'5'' autistic superhuman saving everyone. Why does everyone play it so straight and serious?

>"Us"

I'm done with this fucking board

Not twist, but his senpai storyline at the last part. "What a coincidence that you sort of have the same profession."
Maybe I didn't get it..

I like this.

honestly the twist is that everyone is mentally fucked to some degree. And honestly its 100% right. You just have to get up and deal with it. Some ppl are more fucked than others. But if you arent complete fucking retard, you can function in the society pretty easily.

Despite the hokey plot, I found this movie to be a visual treat. Every shot is just coolness incarnate.

they shouldnt have gave him autism, so stupid

My son is six years old. He is severely autistic and lives in a state of perpetual sperg just like this character (except he is usually laughing and smiling while he shrieks and jumps and flaps) but he communicates with me by using an app on an iPad with words and pictures on it. He presses buttons and the tablet says words for him. It works just like this except the woman in the movie can type. I assume that one day my son will be able to type as well.

what a drag for you and your boyfriend. Thought and Prayers to you both.

It's kind of a big part of the story, you bum-looker.

maybe their dad was a jackass

Just change goosering with afflak

Check out the edgy 13 year old, lads.

Protip: most of you goobers here on Sup Forums that think you're autistic? You're just failures.

I hate that cunt Afleck but this was a good (((flick)))

Mouse Kendrick was fine sure. No problem there. the fucking twsit was telegraphed a mile in advance and still i thought it was ok. Maube the autism subject matter resonated. Who knows. I have an Aspergers cousin once removed.

Im 36 and not at all edgy. I just think its funny that you've imprisoned yourself for life. VOLUNTARILY.

Please explain to me what you think I've done. Because I don't follow you. How did I "voluntarily imprison" myself "for life?"

Wow you're that age and you still talk to people like this? Do you do this in real life too? How often have you been punched in the fucking mouth?

>But if you arent complete fucking retard, you can function in the society pretty easily

Not really because everyone hires based on confidence and normie-status.

I'm the one who does the punching, mate. You may be surprised to learn that not all (((4chinners))) are sad shut ins. 36 is a fine age to explore the world with financial security and experience and relative youth. Fuck these fags who live in shit.

>everyone hires based on confidence and normie-status

This is what you tell yourself because you are afraid to try.

>36
>still making edgy replies to someone who actually has responsibility
>expect to be taken seriously

First time I watched Ben Affleck and saw the character and not Ben Affleck.

> thinks having a disabled kid earns you internet points.
>believes age is litmus test for (((responsibility)))

You've betrayed yourself and denied your free nature. Stop acting like pleb.

your opinion is shit

Nobody claimed having a disabled kid earns internet points. Why would someone care about whatever the fuck you think "internet points" are anyway?

What can you do?
Can you detect conditions like this with ultrasounds the first few months?

JFC you sound like an insufferable cunt.

No.

>it's a Jon Bernthal has a minor role in the movie

love this meme

That movie stunk