Anyone else sick of this shit?

Anyone else sick of this shit?

Try not watching it then.

theyve only had 2 seasons and you can just choose not to watch it

why would you be sick of it

I don't know what that is so, no.

I liked the first season so much. Then I came on Sup Forums and found out I was wrong so I haven't watched the second season.

This shit is way too oversaturated. I almost feel like people pretend to like it because everyone else is pretending to like it, creating this retarded feedback loop.
It's completely average.

So why do you watch it?

I’m not watching it, but I keep hearing about it and seeing it everywhere

>this triggers the redditor

I only watched from like Episode 4 of season 2 throughout the rest, I liked it, now want to fuck Millie Bobby Brown... Hatred this shit for its pandering and ugly bald headed female child now want to fuck said child whoops! also Steve is fucking cool and so is racist brother Chad Billy, what a fucking boss that guy is total fucking tank

hate that kike Gellman, was part of getting World Peace off the air, fuck him, hang that kike

"And they're sexualizing young girls, and it's getting to the point where even I have a problem with it. And that, it shouldn't be that way."

The first series was good.
Second was good-ish with signs it's only going to get worse.

I liked how they portrayed ordinary people reacting to absurd things.

It's not bad, easily one of the better shows put out by Netflix, but it's certainly overblown by everyone.

wtf. go watch it and have your own opinions. Season 2 is not even that bad

wew millie pls, i just woke up

also having a literally dangerously anorexic main supporting actress is ballsy guys, real nice, goes well with the supporting actor's cocaine use

>Hatred this shit for its pandering and ugly bald headed female child now want to fuck said child whoops! also Steve is fucking cool and so is racist brother Chad Billy, what a fucking boss that guy is total fucking tank
wait what ?

it's completely reliant on the manchild and cat lady trend of absolutely fetishizing all this 80s bullshit and presenting it to people who never lived through the 80s as some politically correct fucking marketable pop culture bullshit phase of history. DUDE IT, DUDE THE GOONIES, OMG DUDE STAR WARSSSSS GHOSTBUSTERS

but I'm forgiving this cause I liked the last 6~ episodes of season 2 which is all I've seen and I want to fuck a 13 year old

omg those legs

Season 1 was really good. S2 didn't charm me as much for whatever reason, it wasn't as good to me, but more Hopper was good stuff.

>Still havent watched season 2
>Enjoyed season 1 well enough

>No urge whatsoever

What happened

Season 1 had a satisfactory conclusion, and why bother ruining that with the possibility of not liking S2?

Makes sense actually, yeah fuck it.

44% Genetic Sickness 56% White

I'm so sick of seeing this ugly fucking tranny, literally had to stop season 2 because how annoying this kid is

i'lll keep watching it for fin

season 1 was a genuine fresh story, nice characters, Mike was the best and his actor was great.
Season 2 was kinda mah, didn't seem necessary

garbage boring pedobait show

Liked season 1
Season 2 was complete shit

From the last photoshoot

where is based Steve?

i hate that they use this shitty film grain it makes the quality seem less

last one i have

posting shitty fone app compressed versions of these pics in discord

thank you based millieposter for these in their actual high quality:

they're scans from the magazine so the quality is not the best

It's alright, I liked it.. but it's not so compelling that I'm excited for a third season.. I just don't know if I really care. I might watch it when it comes out, I might not. It's.. meh.

I only ever see it mentioned on Sup Forums desu, and it's usually people like you complaining it. Stop watching it or keep better company.

>I almost feel like people pretend to like it because everyone else is pretending to like it, creating this retarded feedback loop.
New to pop culture?

well these scans are better than other sources so far

also google isnt finding any of them so nobody else has posted them so far

do we know if the australian company has an insta or something?

Been doing a lot of googling including looking up at the photographer but came out empty. Also it seems that these ones didn't make it. I hope I'm wrong.

i wonder who was near by taking those cause clearly its someone on set

either promotional images or paparazzi

Season 2 was completely pointless

anything that promotes millieposting is meaningfull

This. How can something be pointless when it has Millie in it?

Maybe you should check it out then make a well informed opinion rather than just get irritated

8 episodes once a year is to much for you?

Millie does have an annoying face. Sophia Ellis ay least has some character

and that's forever

Just sick of the normies watching everything that’s popular just to fit in.

>annoying face
do you guys even try anymore?

You can't tell us what to do

>why is something that is popular being talked about a lot make it stop

like GOT or Breaking Bad or Walking Dead or almost any other fucking series or movies, man up and stop being a fucking bitch.

millie is ugly
this is objective fact
you cannot disprove it

into the camps you go

>Genuinely thought this was some 30 year old soy boy till I enlarged it

y i k e s

>not even that bad
but it's still bad
>you should watch bad shows because everyone is talking about them
stop being a bitch nigga

will there be other milliebros in these camps?

only their corpses

what’s this from

then count me out

It's suffering from Rickin' Mortification. Or Doctor Whosherlockism.

The fans are insufferable and the show creators are trying to cater more to the fans, thus making the product worse.

Except unlike Sherlock, the cast is ALSO insufferable.

Fucking Sheriff cucking out and talking about "the importance of artists" with Oven Dodger mugging beside him was fucking gay as fuck.

THIS FUCKING SAUCY MINX JESUS CHRIST SHE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT SHE'S DOING

SHE FUCKING WANTS IT SOOOO BAD, SHE JUST ENTICES AND ENTICES SHE BEGS FOR IT

you don’t have a say in whether or not you go

I'm pissed they made synth music trendy.

you're gonna have to catch me first

>it’s a retard from Sup Forums has a violent power fantasy episode

Overrated show with an overrated cast.
Southland is a way better show yet it’s canceled. There is clearly a reason why we need to gas the consumer society.

>it’s a pedophile pretends that he isn’t far worse episode

Seek sunlight ya manlet nerd.

going to have to stop eating all those tendies if you’re serious about running

I don't eat tendies only chocolate covered marshmallows

She is just dancing you pedophilic man-child.

why don’t the mods just IP ban the pedoshits that always spam threads about this show

Why?

Good point user, I guess that's just the way it is..

I don't let things like that bother me any more. Have you not accepted that bandwagons will happen?

>he thinks bans do things

why is the kid that plays will giving a subtly pained look to the camera

I'm sick of ensemble casts photoshopped together from different photo shoots and their heads in varying and seemingly random sizes. Stop it already. It's shit. It was always shit. The future will laugh at us.

Millie was probably talking about how homosexuality is immoral and antisocial and he is in the closet and it was making him uncomfortable

it's millie's user milking camp where they're hooked up to machines 24/7 and forced to produce

it’s literally impossible to have a thread about this show now without pedophiles spamming in it en masse
the absolute state of Sup Forums

so when are they going to resolve jonathan’s voyeur/creepshot storyline. no girl would ever forgive a guy for something like that so quickly

my attempt at saving this steaming pile of a thread

dont u have a "life" to attend to

you’re doing god’s work steveposter

haven't seen this maxmoefoe video before

Just started binging this one last night... Loving it!

PEDOPHILES!

>The future will laugh at us.
it won’t because they’ll still be doing it

It's not like there was a lot of discussion to begin with. It's just anons saying they hate it and posting dumb memeish reasons.

>8th best character in the show gets all the attention because of pedoposters

true. it’s just that /stg/ is done now but i still want to talk about the show

Looks like I'm the only milliposter left. I'll stop posting her but the thread really started on the wrong foot.

BOO HOO