Is it merely a coincidence that most artists and cartoonists come from or work in pic related?

Is it merely a coincidence that most artists and cartoonists come from or work in pic related?

>Near Hollywood
fuck man I wonder why

because that's where the main industry is

even if you somehow didn't know that, why in the world would you assume it's coincidence

the american film industry is located in hollywood, and the world's computer graphics industry was located in san jose also calarts

this much is obvious

Do you know what Calarts is short for?

It's the residual radiation from all the nuclear testing done in the California deserts turning every Californian into a prissy sensitive faggot made of pure, concentrated gay. And that's the exact kind of person that becomes an artist, which is why I want to fucking die.

>Why does the center of the US entertainment industry produce so many artists and cartoonists?
>Why do animation companies recruit from California instead of searching every backwater town in Kansas for the next Eisner or John K?
How is the answer not obvious?

>Several art schools located there
>Students make connections with other people they know there
>Land a job in the film industry in the same state

How perplexing

So what is it about California that makes people want to create things?
Is it because they live in California and fantasize about being literally anywhere else?

Calcutta Arts?

Creative people inspiring other people to be creative? Something something domino effect.

Back then Thomas Edison had motion picture patents that basically made it impossible to make films without paying him a huge amount of cash.

Due to state laws some states out in the west didn't enforce these patent laws. Some movie companies decided to make a couple studio's in Hollywood, and since then it just stuck to this day.

blocked

the nuclear testing was done in nearby nevada north of vegas, not california

Tech capitol in the north, entertainment capital in the south. What the fuck were you expecting?

Calamari arts?

Californian here

That's where all the Industry is. Hell I live 45 minutes away from Pixar Studios.

sure, the nuclear testing they told you about.

>If it were a country, California would be the 6th largest economy in the world[14] and the 35th most populous.

Best place to work in animation happens to be:
>one most expensive states to live in
>one of the highest in taxes
>worst drivers in the country
>plus the traffic
>earthquakes
>gang violence
>filled with cucks

>worst drivers in the country
As a Floridian, I doubt your claim.

Nothing compares to Colorado.

I too watched the podcast today.

This one was a little stealthier but still spottable.

I can tell you most of the bad traffic comes from the Miami area.
t. North Floridian

Edison had literal thugs breaking patent breaker's stuff. The movie industry moved to the West where Edison 's grubby hands couldnt reach them/was to expensive to reach.

>defending your rights is wrong

Edison was the original patent troll.

The truth is a flame that burns

only place for a market other than the internet

>give every other state better internet

>california becomes obsolete and business move to other states and spread evenly

all it would take and the whole of America would be better off.