Just a friendly reminder

Just a friendly reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1fVgoo8FS8R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Something about that line always stood out as being oddly specific even before Episode 8 aired.

Thanks OP, My day gets brighter every single time i see that bottom pic.

honestly, the fact that so many people didn't catch that and the deer rubbing noses...

It was pretty obvious the direction it was going to go

You can't expect autists who are incapable of human interaction to catch on without being explicitly shown.

rip leading female role that isn't a fucking romance option

i don't even care about sjw bullshit

i'm just fucking tired of it

>BUT THERE WAS NO BUILD UP!!!

Agreed, Sup Forums is fucking awful at picking up on subtext.

yeah that was when i caught on

I think you want Guardians of the Galaxy, or Voltron, or Korra, or...

Thinking about it, we haven't had an old fashioned romance in a long time.

Just because it has a more mature tone, it doesn't mean there can't be goofing around like in the past seasons. It's just typical fan service.

It did, Best Sat night of my life by far.

Censor that heresy! Ashi ruin the show.

I don't remember that well but that thing was just Jack's subconscious, right?
Decent set up there, it's a well known phrase but given what happens can imply he wants de fugg

>deer foreshadows the relationship
>expect the inexperienced Ashi to actually rub her nose with Jack when he leans in for a kiss
>they kiss instead
W H Y
H
Y

it was obvious since they made her a female

They'll rub noses in the afterglow.

she spent months playing catch-up, and saw a shitload of the world along the way

hell she went to a 24 hour rave in a largely lawless land. She would have seen a lot more than just kissing

Deepest lore

We really should've declared that shit canon right after she said that.

>Episode 4 just aired
>Make a thread with the "hug and a kiss" quote saying that it and the noserubbing confirmed a romance to be inevitable.
>People call me a desperate shipper and that it didn't mean anything.
>mfw I was right all along.

I smile everytime

I cry evertim (in sheer joy)

the straights are going too far!

Get rekt faggot, Preggo Ashi is 10/10

>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Female lead isn't a love interest
Guess we watched a different Guardians

Why was the imaginary talking fluff in Jack's head british?

Korra was a clusterfuck of shitty romances
You're not good at these examples

Such blatant foreshadowing and yet retards here and elsewhere seriously thought that Jashi wouldn't happen.

>subtle

Yeah, it was a hallucination speaking from his subconscious

>yfw Jack was so neurotic about being attracted to Ashi even Mad Jack couldn't acknowledge it, it was buried underneath another layer of obfuscation

Honestly at the time, I think it was more about her being an ungrateful bitch about him saving her life. No gratitude whatsoever. The exaggeration of "a hug and a kiss" was, storytelling wise, definitely foreshadowing. But Jack himself at the time probably wasn't hot for her yet.

Yeah, I'm not saying it was love at first sight, just Jack being attracted to her physically and his subconscious needling him over that.

It's shit

vocaroo.com/i/s1fVgoo8FS8R

>Instead of delivering in a hospital, there simply comes a point where she is fighting someone, does a backflip, and launches a baby out at them. The baby then snaps their neck.

>But Jack himself at the time probably wasn't hot for her yet.
The man was suicidal for pretty much 5 episodes, the only reason why he kept going is because he had rage built up within him and survival instincts were keeping him up on autopilot. He even swallowed the guilt after killing the other girls.

The reason why he picked up Ashi was to cling on to something that would help him recover, to prove that not all was lost and to make up for killing he did, to see that there was another way and that he was capable of it.

People focus too much on the romance and not enough on the emotional journey from depression to hope that Jack undergoes. Ashi is a mere proof of Jack's transformation from a lone wanderer back into a warrior with a purpose to fight for.

Sup Forums can't get into subtext in general. Subtlety of any kind eludes them. Just recently on Sup Forums there were a bunch of autists unironically laughing at how dumb the Late Show was for blurring out "anonymous" when they covered Sup Forums real quick.

>Thought that they were going for a daughter and/or apprentice relationship just to subvert expectations and all of the foreshadowing.
>Instead they completely embrace the romantic angle.
>Was always alright with a romance if it was done well, and thought that they both handled it well and that the ending in particular was extremely cute.
>End up having my own expectations subverted and enjoy every second it.
Anyone else?

What is Ashi going to wear in the next episode?
we Sup Forums now

Jack's gi, retailored for her.

How come she isn't wearing that weird hat japanese brides do?

because she isn't japanese and jack has spent most of his life out of japan

Western artist or

It's is obviously a japanese style wedding, Jack is wearing his haori and hakama with the dangly thing in front. She is wearing a white kimono, I demand the funny hat.

what's jack going to wear then?
I know he magically gets a new gi everytime it gets destroyed but still

Was that the same VA as Minerva?

For the nonce, probably his fundoshi. Or maybe the next ep will begin with him back in his gi after some time has passed.

Personally I'm still wondering if the Ashi nesting doll had one more surprise to reveal.

the hallucination was voiced by tara strong

It was Strong, apparently.

I'm looking really close, and I can't tell if I see a line going through the middle or if I'm just imagining things.

This mash-up some user did doesn't look bad.

Should've screencapped it, you stoopid nigga.

good design, i just hope she gets to use her kusarigama some more

Genndy keeps saying he was inspired by the Ronin graphic novel, wonder if Frank Miller's story could be a guide to what happens in the last two episodes...
Guy and gal are enemies, guy and gal get stripped naked by common foe, guy and gal defeat common foe, guy and gal fall for each other and have sex...that's where we are so far

what happens after?

It was unspoken!

I don't support screencapping your own posts, and noone else screencapped it for me. So it's gone like anti-shipper tears in rain.

This is bad and stupid.

>tfw Ashi is Aku's biological daughter
>tfw grandpa Aku fanarts become a thing

Hopefully we don't have a demon fetus situation

Lemme re-leaf through Ronin again...
guy and gal have sex a second time, guy and gal get separated by main antagonist, gal searches for guy and main antagonist, female kills main antagonist but things still not fixed, guy has to commit seppuku while gal assists in order to put an end to it, things finally fixed and guy gets resurrected

hmm i have a feeling things are going to go that way sans the "guy getting resurrected" part

I'm like 90% sure she threw it away after becoming LEAF Girl. Must have reminded her of the cult.

resurrecting Jack could act as a potential loophole to break him out of his agelessness

Artist probably doesn't want to obscure her face.

>The baby then snaps their neck.

same

Ironically enough, I've noticed Disney of all companies, has been doing this a lot recently.

>Big Hero 6
>Zootopia
>Moana
>Wreck-It-Ralph

None of the Female Leads are Love Interests

And if you want a show, Voltron doesn't have one either. (At least not at the moment)

>Something's poking me.

Someone show the pic of Aku giving Ashi away at the wedding.

Oh just let them be happy. That pic is beautiful

She cucks her husband

Seriously, i didn't save it and i can't find it

EVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODY

Thanks user, may Kek bless you with sick gets

I don't know if subtlety is the right word; there's been subtext, sure, but Jesus Christ has it not been subtle

>Genndy says the whole premise of Samurai Jack was a dream he had killing mutants with his crush
>Season 5 happens and there's foreshadowing out the ass
>Hints literally dropped in every single episode
>Idiots still deny anything happening besides the obvious
>It finally happens
>Tumblr BTFO
>Daughterfags BTFO
>Fujofags BTFO
>Plantonicfags BTFO
>When times are so bad "special snowflakes" are literally committing suicide
>The only thing they can say is "WELL UH IT WAS FORCED!"

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!

No problem.

For future refetence, that to-my-ovaries chick on tumblr reposts like almost all things jashi, so chances are you can find something there if no one in the thread responds.

It's a NSFW tumblr, though.

Shaggy you're back buddy!

Shaggy the Betrayer.

Isnt that the best type?

The look on Aku's face is priceless

Shaggy is too ascendant to pick any mere mortal ideology. Shaggy is a champion for all who would trigger and who would be triggered

When has Disney ever cared about subtle romance?

I hate seeing jack noticing the opposite sex

It disgusts me. The man has been in platonic relationships for the first four seasons.

So he's an agent of chaos

So you just hate romance. How's Jackie?

you forgot shaggy got btfo too

It was the first stages of an Aquamarine tulpa

Wasn't the original Shaggy poster a pro Jashi supporter?

Pretty sure Shaggy was always anti-S5 and anti-Ashi.

no, anti-ashi

>The baby then snaps their neck.

Ah sorry, my memory is shot

See