Beach City. Home. At least it was before I fucked everything up

Beach City. Home. At least it was before I fucked everything up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrTqcNKEz9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know what this is a reference to.

Boku no picu

Grand Theft Auto SA

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS JUMP OUT THE DAMN SHIP STEVEN!

Steven Universe

All in all, this is actually the most responsible thing Steven has done so far.

It's a true Hero who sacrifices himself for others.

>He doesn't know
Here we go again.

Grandiose Thievery and Automobiles: Los Angeles

>that gag where Amethyst ordered like 20 things from the drive thru and then a diet Coke

i must have missed the part where aquamarine said she was out of wand charges

Can someone point blank ask Sugar if we're supposed to like Lars?
I'm completely serious.

I honestly don't know if she'd say "Not yet." Or not.

At this point, what sort of reveal or event will sway us into liking him anyway? It's just him being an ass after ass and only making himself look bad in other's eyes even when he has an actual good chance of doing something good. I mean "The Good Lars" could have been the episode that done something good but it just ended up just forcing Lar's idiotic autism further and making everything more annoying dealing with him and his shitty personality. They could redeem him in the next few episodes by seeing the hinting titles but only Steven is gonna be main town cast there to witness it, and the damn kid already praises him blindly as good.

The hell are you trying to tell use with Lars Rebecca? Is there good to him or you just showing us that jackasses will just be unredeemable jackasses and Steven is just enabling his behavior as "Oh please don't take him seriously. He's just acting tough"?

>season 4 finale
>steven allows himself to get captured and taken to homeworld under the ruse that he is rose quatz

So when does he get raped in homeworld prison?

Well it goes on cool down for 13 seconds so he had some time.

Lars is just a dumbshit. Everyone has a dumbshit in their lives. I don't exactly like him, but I find him tolerable.

Now Sadie? That bitch is fucking psychotic. Damn near irredeemable after she kidnapped and tried to rape Lars. Thank god she started to show a bit of self-awareness in this most recent bomb. I was afraid they were just gonna let that one sit forever.

Steven, you's a Homeworld busta.

Hey lars is still on the ship right? I never saw him jump off

Yeah, the coward's still hiding somewhere in the lower levels of the ship.

I'll have two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda.

Yeah, they want to force more of his stupid bullshit down our throats.

Did they ever think of involving Peridot and Lapis in a lore episode? Noooo, they instead chose to shoehorn in a grumpy whiney Townie because the writers love him for some goddamn reason.

can't tell if broken english or if I'm having a stro

He's certainly not a STRAIGHT busta.

Why the fuck is Steven obsessed with Jamie?

You have to be at least 18 to browse here.

Jamie delivers him the silly things he orders. Presumably Barb does another route.

>not yet
It's treason then

>because the writers love him for some goddamn reason
He and Sadie were Sugar's OCs she was drawing in college. So she has a connection to the characters and fails to realize that's just old memories and not the characters being legitimately interesting. Welcome your favourite characters.

Why is Lars such a shit? I mean honestly, the guy has everything going for him, nice parents, supportive friends..

How did he end up such a shit?

It's like how Futurama's deal with Fry, before he used to be an average intelligence everyday man who was struggling with the advanced technology of the future, then the writers turned him into a dumbass because he adapted to the future way too quickly and they had to flanderize him.

In this case, Lars was getting along with Steven a little too well and a little too soon, that's why most episodes after Lars & The Cool Kids made him into a total jackass and retconned his growing friendship with Steven.

Please tell me this is a joke.

This is the first time we saw Alexandrite after Amethyst poofed and made her clothes white.
She kinda reminds me of Sardonyx

I actually don't hate Lars. But I don't like him either
He just makes me sad. He really is a sad man, not understanding stuff and trying to act cool and ending up looking like a fool, even though the cool kids would probably like him if he would just act normally.

Loss

This.

Holy shit guy has everything, nice parents, supportive friends, a waifu, the son of an alien warlord considered him his BFF and could have taken part in adventures, people support his hobby, he could easily be part of the cool kids... and he very intentionally DECIDES to be a douchebag and a huge asshole every single fucking time despite the numerous times character development was offered to him.

It does seems like that he is autistic
Maybe Aspergers?

he lacks confidence and is insecure about himself, he'll admit it all out loud in the upcoming episode.

A speg would just naturally be like that and it would be actually a bit tragic to fall short in life just like that.

No. Lars realized he could get everything by acting nice yet he decided to be a preternatural asshole anyway.

>I'd like two number 9's; a number 9 large; a number 6, extra dip; a number 7; two number 45's, one with cheese; and a large soda

Saints Row

Being nice just doesn't fit his definition of "cool"

What is that 8 year old boy doing?

What if it was actually like this:
> Lars got to the house
> Get trapped by Topaz
> Drops ube
> "Great, Topaz, we've got a Lars!"
> "What's this thing that he dropped?"
> "Looks ugly, just throw it into this archaic thrash can"

People hate Lars because he's the most realistic character. He doesn't worship the ground Steven walks on, he wants nothing to do with the magical alien bullshit going on around him, and the little fucker won't stop bugging him and dragging him into it anyway. All he wants is some friends and his Sadiefu

>Steven how dare you take over my body and interfere with my love life
>woah Lars stop being such a jerk

I like steven universe, but she can sometimes get me to throw up in my mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=QrTqcNKEz9I

I think he's supposed to have some sort of anxiety/depression disorder. That shit makes you sperg out in the worst kinds of ways and get so fucked up about revealing anything about yourself you just hide or act like a turd.

He's still fucking annoying because he rarely shows any sort of decency, though.

So I'm guessing Steven's gonna somehow convince Topaz to turncoat, considering the image of pearl and garnet putting the two crabs which were mirrors of each other (one had a bigger left claw, the other had a bigger right claw) in the sandcastle. What do people think?

Yes

It's another one of those "Sugar Forcing her OCs" meme faggots are starting to push

>it's been four seasons
>the crystal gems get dumpstered without even putting up a fight
>Steven decides to have an emotional crisis mid-battle that fucks everyone over harder than giving that list of names

How are they this incompetent? And why didn't they get Peridot and Lapis involved in the search? This show continues to slide farther and farther downhill.

My hope is that Lars somehow fucking mary-sues the shit out of next season and drives a stake through both Diamonds while going Super Saiyan. That way at the very fucking least we won't have another boring-ass interaction with Homeworld gems.

YOU'RE PERFECT YES IT'S TRUE

I think they got the prices for the combo and triple mixed up.

the triple is just that good of a deal

Well, we will probably Homeworld itself, so that would be interesting.
Also, there is a huge chance, that Steven will fuse with Lars.
Then again, in the human zoo I also thought that Steven will fuse with Greg to break out, but THAT didn't happen.

>fifty years have passed, yet I still don't age...
>gotta get back... Back to the earth... Steven Universe.

Series goes straight down after they captured Peridot.
They tried to rehabilitate it with Season 3 final, but here we are again.
It seem like CN trying as hard as they can to kill that show by leaking it and cutting budget. But why?

I don't like Lars and I dislike Steven more than him, it's true that Steven was in the wrong for interfering with his life, but Lars just constantly whines about everything and still has the audacity to consider who he barely knows "cooler" than his friends and family.

> Days ago, in a distand galaxy
> We, Diamonds, the shape-shifting masters of Homeworld
> Unleashed our unspeakable gems
> But a foolish half-human hybrid
> Wielding a Rose Quartz gem
> Stepped forth to oppose them
> But before he was able to fuse
> They tore open a portal in space
> And flung him into the homeworld
> Where our evil is law
> Now the fool seeks to return to the Earth
> To escape from the anger that is Diamonds!

But they dont force lars and sadie so much after S1.
After that,lars was only relevant in
-the new lars
-the new bomb
And thats it.Its been 3 1/2 seasons without him.
Ronaldo is worse because he has constantly shown up and he still sucks.

Rock people

I'm not against taking a pathetic loser character and trying to give him character development after, but fuck, this shit is so poorly paced and repetitive. Lars has gone through the same exact motions like half a dozen times already. I could already tell exactly how the episode where was baking was going from the moment I knew it was an episode featuring him.

The series has never been about action. If you're waiting for some kind of epic final fight between the gems and diamonds, you're fucking retarded.

Byotiful

And yet, despite his autism, in Joking Victim he somehow was able to invite the Cool Kids to a backyard party. How the hell that happened? I mean, sure, he ordered pizza, and it just so happend that jenny was hanging out while also delivering pizza, but still, how was Lars able to invite them to a trampoline?

>Your personal issues excuse you for acting like an asshole to everyone you know for years
Before autists jump down my throat, please note the "excuse." We all do it, doesn't make it right.

It has been about action, you fucking retard, why do you think they fought invaders from Homeworld and mutated gems scattered around Earth?

Delusional SUfag.

This. Especially Peridot. They have a fucking homeworld engineer loyal to them and they do nothing with her, shes just tucked away in the memebarn. Remember right after her redemption? How she used to hang out with Steven and Amethyst? Well forget that cause we need "healthy queer relationships" and meepmorps offscreen.

Well now Peridot is going to have to build a Lapis powered space-ship
Or dig up and repair the Pink Diamond handship

Sine when was he looking for an excuse to justify his actions?

When Lapis and Peridot were more around people complained it was forced and getting boring

Now we get a couple of episodes focused on humans and people are crying they want Lapis and Peridot back

You people don't know what you want
>Uuuuuuh, i want LORE

Lore always comes, you don't need every other episode to be about that. It's true things are supposed to be more serious after the various discoverings and conflicts, but that doesn't mean the show has to drop the entire rest of, well, the series

He's not, anons ITT are.

We want Lapis and Peridot to DO shit. And MATTER. Not just laze around in the memebarn jilling off over how progressive the show is.

It's mostly because they were both ruined by Zuke. If peridot was serious and cool like she used to be than almost nobody would have any complaints.

Peridot was never serious or cool. She tried to crush Steven that one time sure, but from her perspective at the time it would be like getting rid of an annoying fly.

She was serious and also a zany comic relief, but that got abandoned because the writers prefer that she screeches like Invader Zim and make meme sculptures in the memebarn with Lapis.

>People hate Lars because he's the most realistic character.
I'm not sure if I'd go that far.
Especially when you consider that of the community of Beach City, Lars is the only person that could be called an asshole. His parents are supportive, everyone he knows is polite, even the local cool kids are friendly with everyone. Lars is just an asshole in comparison.
And not even a more realistic "everyone is polite, so they must worship the ground underneath my feet" type of asshole. He's an asshole because he's self conscious. And when literally everyone else in town is amiable, supportive and friendly it starts becoming unrealistic.

>All in all, this is actually the most responsible thing Steven has done so far.

No it fucking isn't.

If Steven was truly a hero, he would've fused with Connie and finish this in a decent amount of time, but he instead chose to kneel on the floor and cry like usual about how everything is his fault.

He's a dumbass who owed up to his retarded mistake, not a hero, that's the difference.

>tfw finding out the reason he ordered such a large amount of food.

I love shit like that. It's a funny scene and it serves a purpose.

Even better if Steven fused with everybody on the ship
> Steve and Connie start to fuse
> Wait till it's a white glowing blob but still not Stevonnie
> the not-yet-Stevonnie runs and hugs Sadie and Jaimie, absorbing them into the light
> Not oninon because he's already at the door
> Not Lars because heran away down the stairs
> So a fusion of Steven+Connie+Sadie+Jaimie
> Stevonndimie

What purpose?

>It's only heroic if it looks cool and ends in an epic fight

In the mission Drive-Thru, Sweet, CJ, Smoke and Ryder decide to eat at Cluckin' Bell; however, they are attacked by Ballas whilst dining. Smoke's refusal to shoot at the Ballas (claiming that he would only shoot when he was done eating) was another hint to his betrayal.

He was buying time.

>fat male with curly black hair requests to be taken to the heart of his enemy's empire
Where have I seen this before?

Seems like a pretty OP weapon. Can capture tons of targets at once, even a 4 gem fusion effortlessly.

>He's a dumbass who owed up to his retarded mistake, not a hero, that's the difference.
But that's literally how most heroes are. Dumb and modest.

>Jaimie joining on that shit even though he's as much as a coward as Lars
Sadie is the only one I could see doing that.

Also, having everyone suddently decide to fight is childish, out-of-character and boring. I'm glad SU didn't go this route.

I don't understand why anyone would like lars. He's a dick to the only two people who actually like him.

> >Jaimie joining on that shit even though he's as much as a coward as Lars
That's why I said
> the not-yet-Stevonnie runs and hugs Sadie and Jaimie, absorbing them into the light
So Sadie and Jaimie don't have to dance

>wanting a out-of-character mary-sue moment
Get fucked. We're not going to have some shitty generic heroic arc thing.

it really hasnt.there are some fight scenes but the show was always about stevens life and him dealing with his mothers shit.
main problem with S4 wasnt that we didnt have bombastic action all around,it was that nothing fucking happened until the last minute.

Fusion doesn't work like that.
Besides, having untrained people join the fusion will make it a lot more confusing and would probably end on someone having a major injury since they're humans and not gems.

You don't seem to get the show.

she never was really serious after the return,but she was more calmed down. partly because she still retained homeworlds viewpoint. she has warmed up and is now happier in earth.
may i remind you that zuke did a lot on the peri redemption arc,and its still the best arc of the whole series.
the problem with peridot right now is the same problem every gem has. THEY.DONT.DO.SHIT.They dont fight monsters or explore locations or anything. Steven has to do all on his own because his gem friends cant be bothered to do something interesting for once.
Thankfully now that they kidnapped him they will.

> Fusion doesn't work like that.
> Have not-yet-Stevonnie hug them and spin them around like that one Garnet fusion in Jail Break

And dude, I'm just having fun, it's not serious

He's a troubled character. Sugar doesn't care if you like him or not, she's just writing him like he is. Besides, having all characters being perfectly happy would make the townies much more boring.

They're humans and dancing only works for gems that are already used to fusing. For a fusion to happen, there must be a inch of willingness at least. Besides, the fusion would probably be too unstable to work out.

I'm having fun too, but having everything be superficial like that is boring.

Nice.

The first time Stevonnie was formed, Connie also wasn't used to fusing, she and Steven didn't even knew that was possible, so it was really an accident for both of them

>action in the very first episode
>>it's not about action

Did you miss the part where aquamarine effortlessly stopped the quad-fusion? What do you think Steven fusing with Connie would have done?

Aquamarine would probably do nothing while Stevonnie would be fighting Topaz
She wants to have fun too, you know?

>being this retarded