He needs a movie

He needs a movie
He looked great in GotG Vol 2, much better than his original ugly appearance.

>He looked great in GotG Vol 2, much better than his original ugly appearance.
kys moviefag

No. I'd rather watch Down and Dirty Duck, again, instead of this walking piece of shit.

Besides, ducks will rape one another, regardless of gender and are known to engage in necrophilia.

Keep this shit lord buried and dead.

kys capeshitfsg

Fine. Whatever. Keep this memey bastard in the movies and stop having comics forced on the rest of us. I like how his Deadpool comic forced in as many "HEY REMEMBER THE MOVIES" references and characters as possible.

OP is probably talking about his appearance in the first guardians movie

>MOVIES
But he was only in one.

Hey man the last two Howard series were pretty good.

I think he'd carry a great Netflix series

Why does everyone detest Howard the Duck now?

Same, my dream Howard Netflix show is having it fully animated and by the team that did Black Dynamite for Adult Swim

There's only been one writer that ever gave him a great run, and he's long dead.

is it wrong that I thought Seth Green sounded exactly how i imagined him sounding?

>memey bastard
Fuck off.

YASSSSSSS HONEY YASSSSSSSS

I always imagined him as H. Jon Benjamin.

For the record, Gerber always pictured him as Bergess Meredith's Penguin.

He's been in 3 now.

The second Howard scene and the two Stan scenes were easily the low points of the movie.

The first Howard reference was fine. "Haha, oh yeah, Howard the Duck is still around." the second one felt as forced as the Stan cameos always do.

GotG 1 and 2, what's the third?
unless you're counting his own movie from the 80's and that hardly counts, unless you're now counting all the shitty punisher and capt america movies from the 80's/90's as MCU now too.

Of course the 80's movie counts. That's the primary reason he's in GotG, looking the way he does.

The Zdarsky one was... OK. It wasn't a garbage fire like most of the other non-Gerber series were.

What's the other one? the MAX series? Because I agree it was excellent.

Real Talk.
The Man-Thing arc he debuted in is basically GotG already. Albeit with multiverse magic in place of cosmic scifi.
Adapt that story, make Howard the MC instead of the gag mascot, throw in some Dr Strange jargon, and you've got some top memekino on your hands.

He said "movies". Not "MCU".