Injustice 2

Injustice 2 Thread

Mobile/Brainiac/Joker stream is tomorrow, mobile version comes out the day after.

Fighter Pack 1 Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=mB6BHtwigEA

New Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=DrbJizIbqpE

Character Primers:
youtube.com/watch?v=BsMzWGf7J78
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzf-RQeEOYA
youtube.com/watch?v=aqkcU2k3SXA
youtube.com/watch?v=IMHvXGEBsRw
youtube.com/watch?v=nycyroBDJO4
youtube.com/watch?v=-uZznomw_vM
youtube.com/watch?v=LxpIPZHR8Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=o3aDfUtl9Vs

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

One week left until release.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12933851
youtu.be/YvlHbuHz8f8
youtu.be/wX2Um22rK6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HSgjrrKizLU
youtu.be/HSgjrrKizLU
twitter.com/THEHACKINGFREAK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black Manta.

he fucks this guy up

Got a call from Gamestop today about a midnight release but they're giving the game at 9pm instead of midnight.

Should I go full autist and bring my arcade stick for the tourney.

Black Canary is getting shit on by weebs in this thread
Defend her honor Sup Forums
strawpoll.me/12933851

>for the tourney
there haveing one for midnight release

This is the silliest thought, but I wonder if we're going to see Jason's facw and what haircut he's going to have.

Also, potentially fun stuff with Damian.

Yeah they did it for the first Injustice too. They give a gift card or some shit. Everyone there is a masher so even not having played the game I can probably do well enough.

>1 day till retirement.

Black Canary is the most attractive character in Injustice 2 that we've seen, what autist would say she looks bad?

youtu.be/YvlHbuHz8f8
youtu.be/wX2Um22rK6Y
Chapter 1 of Story mode (Mobile)

some idiot on Sup Forums

Flash was used in top tier tourney play. There was all ways at least 1. Specifically cR\ Honeybee. If I recall. Batgirl, Superman, Zod, Flash, Green Lantern, Doomsday, Aquaman.

FUCKING WHEN?

BLACK MANTA CONFIRMED!

>Doomsday

This was a one off.

There was also a really good Killer Frost.

Poor man.

The guy wasn't even a criminal. Just an Arkham employee.

So how the fuck do you even use Harley's trait? there is mad lag on throwing the bone. How the heck do you set anything up with it?

>Injustice 2 Sub-Zero isn't Bi-Han
What the fuck? That fucking design is a perfect fusion of Sub and Noob, who would look at that and say it's 100% human?

It's a good way to get your opponent to jump towards you cause the hyenas are unblockable

They are not. You block high on one and low on the other.

This is a dumb question.

So are the events of the first game just not canon to this one? Trying to catch up on everything I've missed and I'm not making sense of it in terms of being a direct sequel.

Eh I still think her face looks a lil wonky. I think they made it too chubby. Harley still wins.

I'd assume the purpose is to set up high/low fuckery.

ITS A MULTI-VERSE!

The events of the first game are canon.
The events of the comic are ambiguously canon.

Koriand'r should be as tall as WW if not taller.

So I keep seeing people say we can use shareplay to play with a friend who doesn't have the game. Would that friend be able to fight someone else online or just me?

I have a friend who's bad at fighters and it'd be cool to be able to coach him while he plays other people online. I know he won't buy the game unless I can really break through that entry barrier.

I'm watching what is apparently the start of the game and I was getting that vibe given Damien and how Joker is apparently already dead, but wasn't sure.

>Tfw was really decent with Sinestro and Hawkgirl but they both got cut

Who do I even pick up now?

Well, Joker is suppose to be dead by the time Superman is suppose to be rounding up all the Arkham inmates. Although, Damian is older than he's suppose to be and a few more people are suppose to be there, like Nightwing.

Well the best explanation is that it's a different earth where events happened slightly differently but the main arc still remains.

Even Superman's costume looks different here

Why not Vampirella as a DLC character? I've never seen anyone suggest her.

I understand this feel.

Been looking at Grodd and Brainiac as replacements.

It seems like they're just retconning a few things from the comic for whatever reason. They're obviously still incorporating most of the events but some details have changed. I guess they wanted to make Damian's betrayal more immediate and extreme instead a more gradual stream of various events.

Just saw the first chapter.

>Batman beating Wonder Woman in a straight-up 1v1

Not a DC character, so unlikely.
But Netherealm Studios DID have a scantily clad vampire chick as one of their characters in Deadly Alliance, so if they wanted to they could copy from that.

That vampire character was kinda dumb though...Deadly Alliance had a lot of shitty new characters.

Man, Damian is very tolerable in the books compared to Injustice Damian.

>tfw no Deathstroke
>tfw no Doomsday
>tfw no Nightwing
>tfw no Lex
>tfw no Grundy

>Whines about Superman killing seconds earlier
>Proceeds to almost break an innocent prison guard's neck for only doing his job
Batman needs to get his priorities in check

>Deathstroke
Deadshot pretty much covers his niche even though I prefer Deathstroke over him
>Doomsday
He's shit
>Nightwing
The last thing this game needs is another Batman character
>Lex
Only one I miss but it would be harder to bring him back
>Grundy
See Doomsday

All that pales in comparison to
>tfw no Shazam

>not mentioning Best Boy Sinestro

Batman sucks,I never like the idea keeping bad guys alive,this is why our worlds have so many evil,you know what,murder,thief,killer or rapists or whatever ever crimes is their all deserve to be DEAD.Just kill all Bad guys!,that's how you save the world.

Why the fuck am I awake

Anyway here's Powergirl

Damien is not a bad person because of how he acts in this universe. He doesn't really seem bad. He just sees how flawed Batman's rules are(though that could be because he was raised by assassins.) He basically sees his father enabling criminals to get off Scott free to keep his own morals

The old host of the Daily Show

I know this story was made for Batman fanboys & not for sensible people... But Batman beating WW?? They just took bs to a whole new level... At least the comics waited for 3 years before going downhill... Looks like that they couldn't wait that long in the game...
So Batman is a one OP superhero, he beats everybody!

Most Batman's villain deserve death penalty. The only reason why Batman didn't kill them is because he wants to be forever relevant because without villain, Batman is nothing. Batman is irrelevant desu.

Gods shader

Why the hell Nightwing wasn't killed.
youtube.com/watch?v=HSgjrrKizLU

Twisted Fucking Psychopath shader

Robin is right, Batman let the Joker continue to kill, Bats is just a big pussy who thinks his way is the right way, egotistic much?

they made Bruce Wayne an insufferable piece of shit.8:31 Robin is saying what we're all thinking

If they're retconning Dick's death by rock, how will he die in the game?

sups.

I ain't holding it against him on the no-kill rule Bats is always gonna follow. But damn he is such a baby about it.

I like how Damian nails everything on the head lol. he is realistic. Batman knows that the joker will break out every time he put him there, but he still puts him in Arkham. every time the joker kill someone batman is responsible for that person's death. besides, why should the world bend to batman's rule anyway? a lot of other superheroes kill their villains and they are fine

Well the comics have a lot going on in and that would've been a lot to explain and recreate, what they've done here is simplified it and set the scene for newcomers.

I don't like that they've retconned things but I understand why to a degree. I take the comics events as canon over this though, I put more time into reading those than playing the game.

Of course there is a chance it's just Bruce having a nightmare. I find it weird that the devs would acknowledge the comics only to shit on their plot.

Did they retcon the Injustice comics?

Batman has beat WW many times. She's not Superman tier no matter how much people try to believe in that.

Robin's literally wrong about everything.

>no zod
>in a game where supes and zod would've actually agree'd for a change.

Wait, what? Superman took him after he killed Zsasz and not Nightwing? Is this after the event of Injustice : Gods among us/Ground Zero? And neither of them mention Alfred, does that mean he's still alive?

Not 100% sure yet. It could be Batman having a nightmare, fingers crossed...

>Zimbabwe
Pama 'La Anderson

Batman is such a douche. Just because he has a 'no-kill rule', what gives him the right to force it on everyone else?

Because killing is against the law.

Most Batman's villain deserve death penalty. The only reason why Batman didn't kill them is because he wants to be forever relevant because without villain, Batman is nothing. Batman is irrelevant desu.

Uhm...

If they deserve death penalty they should get death penalty. Batman isn't judge, jury and executioner.

Robin is right, Batman let the Joker continue to kill, Bats is just a big pussy who thinks his way is the right way, egotistic much?

Is it you, Damifag?

did Superman just say "rapists"?

what the fuck what about the part where Damien kills Dick Grayson and Batman disowns him?!

Not canon.

go kill yourself kid. It is the job of the justice system/ the police to make sure that the joker doesnt kill anyone again, not the job of some random citizen who happens to keep doing the job of the police for them

Not necessaily. Zod views humans as inferiors and desires for kryptonian culture supremacy. Superman views human culture as equal and worthy but in need of be protected at all cost.

The Injustice comics don't matter considering how the Arkham scene plays out in this game.

If we had got PG as a real character, her accessory slot would have been her boob window.

Imagine all those possibilities.

I just wanted him back so much user. He was the only character I actually got good with then they took him away from me

It's ok, user. Everything will be fine.

all my mains are still in the game

So, Batman uses a Red Sun grenade to get on the level of Superman. Are the super pills not in effect anymore? How is everyone on the same strength level?

What character from injustice or mkx is atrocitus closest to?

Wait, how the hell do you all know part of the story? There's a stream going on?

Street date broke in US and Canada apparently

Damn, I guess I should be ready for the spoilers. Still I wanna know how I can see the story

Can anyone point me in the direction of a US based streamer or channel where I can ask where they got the broken release date game?

Dayum where is this from?

I found this guy just doing the cinematics without the gameplay

youtu.be/HSgjrrKizLU

Yeah I saw him. His name IS "hacking freak". I dont know if he got a broken release. Also I seem to have no way of contacting him :

twitter.com/THEHACKINGFREAK

They look a bit, I dunno, plain?
I guess the gear system has finally got to me

>No one selling Ps4 Slim
>Original is 300
>Pro is 400
I might just go with the original, pro is only really an graphics upgrade but I'll never go above 720-1080p anyway but that processing power is so much better.

I'm intrigued by the changes and anything that means Damian didn't kill Dick is welcome.

So what happened to the Kents again? They probably didn't like what superman did

Damien switched sides?