OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

Ubisoft is at it again

Context? Why did they cgi his face?

>$300 million

The funniest part about this whole thing is that WB was willing to foot the bill for whatever Paramount wanted so he could shave the stache and they still told them to fuck off

>how do you want it Mr. Whedon?
>JUST PRESS THE CGI-FY BUTTON GODDAMIT

LOOK AT DIS DUDE

Trust me, if it was Ubi, he wouldn't have a face, just eyes and a mouth.

no mustaches allowed

That's a lot of digital airbrushing.

how are you on Sup Forums and not know

if it would be Ubi then it would still look better than everything on the market AFTER the downgrade

he was contractually obligated to keep his mustache for mission impossible

This Shia Lebeuf meme is retarded

I filter capeshit.

Former DCEU fan here

Fuck WB and this whole franchise

MoS and BvS still goat tho

he was contracted by another studio to not shave his facial hair at the exact same time of shooting JL, kind of retarded but whatever

DUDE GAUSSIAN BLUR LMAO

He had the moustache during the reshoots

>DUDE TOP TIER CGI LMMAAOO

Better buy that Season Pass.

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING RETARDED, IT'S FROM A DIFFERENT FRAME

This is from the korea rip

removing a mustache with CGI > using a fake mustache

why do dc movies suck so bad ?
dark knight was the only good one

based paramount

The script is shit, nobody cares about Steppenwolf

was it autism?

capeshitters dont care

they just wanna shitpost on Sup Forums

he has 2 really good movies but all the DCEU was just like M. Night Shyamalan with The Last Airbender ...

The Snyder half needs to be dark as night.

Didnt look enough like a soyboy
Masculinity is toxic

>wasting money on a cgi body

that floppy disk slowly sliding of the jelly body

Why was it absolutely vital for Cavill's Mission Impossible character to have a moustache?

OH NONONONONONO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Paramount was nice enough to even reschedule Cavill to give him free time so he could go to JL reshoots.

The question is rather, was it absolutely vital to reshoot scenes for the main purpose of adding jokes to the movie?

I had enough of capeshits in general, thank God. I'm way past that. I will, however, enjoy it for my children (if any).

>300 million

how...

Why try and make a good movie when you can just CG everything!

the Annoying Orange is getting a live action?

Watchmen is his only good movie, and that`s because he had a clear material to work and it wasn´t a hack back then.

You're asking the wrong question desu. A better question would be: Were whedons reshoots really necessary? They already had footage from Snyder but all of superman scenes had the cgi lip so that means they reshot all his scenes.

Lots of CGI.

Not good CGI, but a lot of it.

>please fuck up your movie's continuity because we want to fuck up our capeshit with reshoots.
I think even if paramount agreed WB still would've made it look like shit somehow

I always wondered what's the physics of his ice breath.

>fully clothed going in the water
>only wearing pants when he comes out

Looks like they did more than just remove the stache Tbh, they changed his facial proportions as well.
umm sweaty Zack Snyder is a problematic white christian cis male ok?

Why did they allow Whedon to do reshoots when the man who directed this only dropped out because his daughter committed suicide? That's like a huge slap in the face for a grieving father to see his labor of love turned into schlock.

Would've helped if they kept his intro, his outro & all the other middle pieces though

OH NO NO NO

wut bideo gaim

Yeah, I've seen Blizzard make better CG back in 2004.

I think WB got it in their head that they had the guy who made Avengers and so they'd let him do whatever he wanted and they'd have a movie equally successful. Even though most of the ground work for Avengers was laid by the previous set up films and Avengers 2, the shit heap it is, was more an indicator of Whedon's ability.

suit got revived too ... like stranges cape

at this point i think it's a good thing that i only watch camrips of the hero movies... that way everything looks shit and not only the cgi

>slowly attack your enemy after she is already to your sides
>raise weapon and look at it closely while waiting for the enemy to neutralize and refrigerate it. act surprised.
>attack with your damaged weapon the sword of your enemy (you don't want to hurt them)
>look at your broken weapon as if you've lost your puppy

what does this cgi cartoon mean by this

you idiot, you know the reshoots are spotted because of Cavill with his mustache digitally removed ?

my god how can a movie be so bad

whedon ruined the movie as we all suspected
no point pretending he even likes any dc characters besides WW
He really ruined batman in this movie too

why does clicking the bottom ads just open the same thread in another tab

What's wrong with it?

lel

You could feed a billion people until the end of time for the price of this movie
Think about that DCucks

You're thinking too far ahead. His ability to fly makes no sense as well considering there needs to be propulsion for flight..unless he's constantly flatulent.

Can someone give me a rundown of mustache-gate? Why did Superman even have a stache?

>try to block a cool breeze with an ax

But why?

> reshoots
> already had another role that required mustache
> cgi to hide mustache

Why does his hair look good here, but in other pictures looks full JUST?

EL GOHAN BLANCO

why did they even bother hiring actors? should've just made a cartoon since its full-on cgi and magic that makes no sense

Why didn't he just shave it off and wear a false stache for his other movie?

psa: webms dont do the movie justice. it doesnt look amazing on screen but it isnt as nightmarish as webms make it look here

*Wheezes
*Inhales*

the real question is how is he even blocking air

Why should Paramount suffer for WB's mistakes? Hell I might even watch MI in theaters because of this, I respect it a lot.

The thing that fucking gets me is that Steppenwolf looks so puzzled by the fact that his axe broke.

I mean what the fuck did he expect to happen when his axe is frozen like that? Do aliens in the DCEU not know about thermodynamics?

god damn when is the snydercut getting released?

WB must've regretted reshooting JL like one regrets drinking moonshine the morning after. Oh well. They got what they wanted. Whedon in his frame. Doubt they can even get Snyder back for an MoS2 after this. This shit has burned bridges all over the place.

Why are they fighting intergalactic vikings?

How bad was JL? I've only seen MoS (bad), BvS (infuriatingly bad, also boring) and Suicide Squad (total incompetent shit). Where does JL rank?

Never
Joss "Disney Agent" Whedon had them burned. Literally, they were burned

Exactly the same.

We have the perfect Superman.

It's a SyFy original with big ambitions and 4/5 of the budget needed to do it

He was shooting for a generic spy movie everyone's going to forget about 3 days after it hits theaters. WB made a very good offer to front whatever legal costs it would cost for him to shave and pay for CGIing it in.

Of course, Disney paid them off to reject the offer because they were still scared of Justice League dumping all over Thor. Justifiably afraid as it turned out.

And that vs a generic super hero movie everyone already forgot about

Cavill must feel pretty dumb shilling JL so hard, huh?

>he says in the 5th thread this very day we've had about said movie

>Only 5 threads in a day about a movie on a board moving this fast

That isn't that impressive. Look at The Last Jewdie, That thing must have had like 60 threads today or more.

Everyone already forgot about Justice League. The only threads I see are laughing at how shitty the movie looks

CHOCOLATE MILK

Must be a bit weird to have teams of millionaire lawyers battling each other over whether you are allowed to shave your mustache or not.

That's uncanny.

I know he had to keep his mustache, but why did they need to layer his entire face with CGI?

Fun isn't what one considers when sabotaging the DCEU...

>they were still scared of Justice League dumping all over Thor. Justifiably afraid as it turned out.

>they chose some literal who orc as the villain
Really should have gone with someone either unique or well known. Steppenwolf sounds like a cover band. Of course they were probably planning on just copying the Avengers with
>JL1 - space alien
>JL2 - rogue AI named Brainiac
>JL3 - space alien 2

>Thor 3 outdoes Justice League
Jesus Fucking Christ
What universe do we live in now?

How fucking shitty do you have to make a movie that ruins decades of cultural bedrock?
Eeeeeveryone's heard of Batman and Superman
And Thor on a New Zealander's hippy quipfest makes more money