Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgsS3nhRRzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never before have i
been laid.
and that's
ok.

NO. Cells

Have you ever held a girl's hand? Interlinked.

Years Ago.
Interlinked.

Have you ever had your heart broken? Interlinked.

I don't get this test
why cells
why interlinked
what does it mean

only when my sister denied my sexual advances

you're WAY off your baseline

The questions are meant to provoke a subconscious response, like eyes dilating or blood pressure rising.

NO.
*Sweats profusely*
Interlinked

im a brainlet, is jared letos character a replicant or not? if hes not why is he acting like hes the dad of all the replicants if he had nothing to do with making them?
and how did luv get away with murdering a police chief and mortician, do future police stations not have in house cameras anymore?

Luv is part of the big corporation which overrules police

He owns the corporation that builds them dumbass
And his corp is like Apple, Google and Microsoft combined, he can do damn near anything he wants

>how did luv get away with murdering a police chief and mortician, do future police stations not have in house cameras anymore?
there is scene of them cleaning blood off the walls and in the trailer it shows her walking past the officers but thats cut in the movie

>owns the corperation
so his dad or grandad would be the father of replicants, not him then. does bill gates kid walk down a computer aisle thinking "i made this" ?

did you read the opening crawl?

>read
lol look at this nerd. i watch movies for watching, not reading

fucking hell did you not realise he made his own line of replicants the new models that obey and saved the world after ecosystems collapsed

here is a short that was made if it helps there are two others aswell that explain the blackout and the intel K gets on sapper
youtube.com/watch?v=UgsS3nhRRzQ

ok i didnt notice that where he created a new line. i told you i was a brainlet, thanks for being patient with me

this is such bullshit, and i dont mean that its terrible, but that you have to make something like this to go with the movies. its like how the new stars wars has stuff, but to figure out some shit you have to have read some comics or a book tie in. i just want to watch a movie. thanks for the link though

>this is such bullshit, and i dont mean that its terrible, but that you have to make something like this to go with the movies. its like how the new stars wars has stuff, but to figure out some shit you have to have read some comics or a book tie in. i just want to watch a movie. thanks for the link though
the shorts are just extra most people understood it when watching the movie because of the opening text and they said N7xxx for the nexus 7 model of rachel, and nexus 8's in the glass cases and the older ones had other numbers in the original

forgot sappers number i think that was 7/8 aswell and K is 8/9

how do i get a JOI, but with K instead of a smelly girl?